If Trump colluded with the Russians ...

Oliver_Klozoff

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Posts
164
... would people still say he's going to "Make America Great Again?"

Trick question, because he DID collude with the Russians, and people still said he was going to "Make America Great Again."

"CNN has learned that investigators became more suspicious when they turned up intercepted communications that US intelligence agencies collected among suspected Russian operatives discussing their efforts to work with Manafort, who served as campaign chairman for three months, to coordinate information that could damage Hillary Clinton's election prospects, the US officials say. The suspected operatives relayed what they claimed were conversations with Manafort, encouraging help from the Russians."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/poli...ssia-trump-one-year-financial-ties/index.html

I know, I know -- you Trump-cucks have an answer for this: Fake News!

Keep sucking your Dear Leader's dick, you traitors.
 
Ok so let's imagine for a second that Trump gets deposed at some point. Regardless of whether the charges are treason, money laundering, fraud, or killing small puppies, Trump is no longer the president.

Do you think that would be better? With Mike Pence the genuine theocrat as president and torture-extraordinaire Mike "Nuke the sand-people and invade every country on Earth" Pompeo as VP? Who would actually be taken seriously by the US media and covered as though they're some sort of respectable and honourable replacement for Trump's insanity?

I'm not saying that's a reason for ignoring whatever illegalities Trump has done which he could be done for, they shouldn't be ignored and yes if he has done illegal stuff he should be removed, I just can't understand this almost rapid infatuation with getting him removed which some people have. You'd actually have more malicious actors who are far better at being malicious take his place.
 
"...according to people familiar with the investigation."

"Sources described..."

"... investigations launched..."

"...are investigating..."

It's not even news. It's just fake. No reliable or verifiable sources. No facts. No evidence. Just speculation about "investigations". Hillary and the Dems are under investigation as well and they are actually FINDING evidence.

Who was it that sold uranium to Russia? Oh... That's right.... Hillary.

I know, I know -- you Trump-cucks have an answer for this: Fake News!

Keep sucking your Dear Leader's dick, you traitors.

And again, ignorant childish insults. How do you expect anyone older than 10 to take you seriously?
 
It's obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that Russia aggressively interfered with the 2016 election. Ask yourself why the president isn't addressing this issue at all. He comments about the most inane issues but never says a damned thing about Russian interference in the US election.
 
Trump colluded with Russia on national TV for all to see when he invited the Russians to hijack her e-mails and publish the take. The FBI should have paid him a visit that afternoon (and maybe they did--they just were more anxious to finger Clinton in public than to mention they had a collusion-with-a-foreign-power investigation open on Trump at the time).
 
I expect the facts will come out in the Mueller report.

I also expect that Dumpster Fire's cum dumpsters will continue to insist that they are not true.
 
Please

Explain exactly, how did Russia change any vote
Be specific
 
Explain exactly, how did Russia change any vote
Be specific

Sure, easy peasy. They manipulated people's views on social media, convincing them that certain antisocial and/or conspiracy suspicion views were, in fact, mainstream. Encouraging folks to lean in that direction until, with the feeling that it wasn't only them, that there were a lot more who thought as they did--even if, like this discussion board, it was just one guy sitting at a computer and pretending to be lots of people--people reformed their views in that direction and became increasingly emboldened to express thoughts and opinions that were, before the manipulation, not formed and solidified.

And, shazam, people who once had some common sense had been manipulated to have the views the Russians wanted them to have and they became antisocial alt-righters--like you.

In the case of Russian hackers and Facebook, they were mostly interested in just stirring the pot and fomenting discord and bringing racism and hatred and fear of "not like me" out into the open. That it elected Trump was a surprise, but a delightful one for them. They did, though, obviously want to cripple Clinton. Putin has a specific hatred for Clinton. Trump is moronic and juvenile enough for Putin and company to enjoy jerking around. And they have all of that sex and business blackmail on him.

And, no, I don't expect you to either like that or accept it. I don't give a shit whether you do or not. I've been in that business. The Russians are doing a great job with people like you.
 
I'm not the least bit surprised that you couldn't understand the original version and thought it read the way you presented it. ;)

I'm not the least bit surprised you are still retarded and couldn't stay away.

Flown any simulated planes lately?
 
I'm not the least bit surprised you are still retarded and couldn't stay away.

Flown any simulated planes lately?

No. Sucked any toes in real life? Your own, no doubt. Still silly after all these months, right?
 
Really.... no one....

An unnatural death for Cap'n gay pants would be on a SR-71 going down in flames with him on it.

Won't happen because he's never been on one and they have a very limited flight schedule now.
 
Ok,facebook and social media made Trump win
Really, you believe that
Give me a post that changed millions of minds
 
Ok,facebook and social media made Trump win
Really, you believe that
Give me a post that changed millions of minds
"Make America Great Again."

Also: Hillary Clinton would be so much better POTUS for Putin, so if Russians colluded they were doing everything they could for Clinton to win this. But Clinton was the worst candidate in the history of candidates. Maybe ever.
 
Ok

MSNBC and CNN spent 24 7 making fun of trump and telling us what a terrible candidate he was
Yet the Russians through Facebook and social media were able to sway millions of Voters?
Clinton spent tens of millions of dollars in ads
She was the darling of news media
Come on give me a few posts on social media that madeTrump win I dare you
 
Explain exactly, how did Russia change any vote
Be specific

See chart at: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

If you look at the very tail end of the graph, you see the effect of Comey's "October Surprise" on October 28, taking a 4.6% Clinton popular lead down to as narrow as a 1.5% lead, and ending at about a 3.2% lead.

That, immediately, is to Comey's discredit: he let concerns about appearances cause him to deviate from standard practices.

But prior to that, butteremails had been kept in the news by the Russians in coordination with the Dumpster campaign, leaking more of the Clinton and other Democratic emails that Russia had stolen in order to keep the matter in the news through the summer and fall of 2016.

I'm sure this won't affect your position, because you're stupid, but there it is.
 
I guess I'm still stupid

So you're telling me that Russia leaked emails to Comey and that's what sunk Clinton
it was Clinton who put those emails on a private server that allowed them to be hacked by the Russians
Trump had nothing to do with that
even if you did it still Clinton's fault for having put those emails on that server
face it she was a terrible candidate that's why she lost no other reason
 
Explain

What are butter emails
Give me an example of an email that was leaked that hurt Clinton
I'm so stupid I just can't figure it out
 
Last edited:
So you're telling me that Russia leaked emails to Comey and that's what sunk Clinton
it was Clinton who put those emails on a private server that allowed them to be hacked by the Russians
Trump had nothing to do with that
even if you did it still Clinton's fault for having put those emails on that server
face it she was a terrible candidate that's why she lost no other reason

Face it, liberals are so inept, they could post their Visa card number in a Lit thread, and when it got used far and wide, they’d STILL accuse Trump of colluding with a Russian SOMEWHERE. Then they’d appoint a Special Prosecutor for any and all possible crimes going back to childhood not even remotely associated with Russia. Who puts a server in their toilet anyway, posts Top Secret information on it, and then gives access to it to a guy using the same email accounts for sexting and perusing national secrets? Or did I just miss a step there?
 
It's amazing

When a liberal loses an argument,automatically there is name calling
example -stupid
When this happens, I know that i have won
 
Back
Top