Gay Men, List Your Fetishes

Nipple play, certainly! Also, finding the sweet spot behind his balls where your fingers can press on his prostate from there.

Also vampire fantasies...not everyone's cup of tea, but you would be surprised.

Never been with a guy, but as far as fantasy:

Having sex with a guy with either me or him (or both) wearing just a t-shirt and/or sneakers (running shoes.)

My fantasy

I'm an older gay man. How hot it would be to try to make every young stud in a gay bar cum in my mouth and up my ass at least once. To have every male hard and wanting his cock loved by me. People filming the raw sex on their phones.

Showing the world how much I am addicted to making men cum.

I'm an older gay man. How hot it would be to try to make every young stud in a gay bar cum in my mouth and up my ass at least once. To have every male hard and wanting his cock loved by me. People filming the raw sex on their phones.

Showing the world how much I am addicted to making men cum.

That's a great way of putting it! "I am addicted to making men cum". I can say the same for me. I love pleasing men and making them cum.

when I chose to live the lifestyle....rimming was a big fetish...ball sucking. probably my favorite...guy with big cocks that were bottoms. I like busting that stereo type

I’m gonna be the weird one here because my number one biggest turn on was always sitting up on my knees and jerking myself off while giving a guy an ass to mouth blowjob. 💋Kant👠👠👠

Only like Asian...

I’m obsessed with fem Asian guys. Am I gay, or just a stupid fetish??
I really want to know.

Anything to do with nipples. Sucking, pinching or teasing does it for me every time.

Underwear. Full cut, white, Calvin Klein briefs
Thick dark bush. Stray hairs in my teeth.
Having my nipples pinched and teased.
frottage, rubbing cocks together.
The submissive role.
wearing panties.

I've been waking up lately to dreams of being totally manhandled and repeatedly fucked in the mouth and ass by a uber-masculine guy. Not resisting him, just hot 'n horny enough to submit to him doing whatever he wants to me with his cock.

Latent bottom?

I've been waking up lately to dreams of being totally manhandled and repeatedly fucked in the mouth and ass by a uber-masculine guy. Not resisting him, just hot 'n horny enough to submit to him doing whatever he wants to me with his cock.

Latent bottom?

I have those fantasies all the time!!!!! And I am a bottom, 100% so.

Damn fun thread. I want all that. My fantasy is to have a home
Invasion where I’m taken advantage of.

Easy...

Love to dressed giry,blindfold and peed all over my panties.x love the warmth.x

Love to dressed giry,blindfold and peed all over my panties.x love the warmth.x

This sounds like my fetish ;) In general, I like watersports with both men and women. It can be just casual play or more of a submission/domination game.

This sounds like my fetish ;) In general, I like watersports with both men and women. It can be just casual play or more of a submission/domination game.

Mmmmmm......So many naughty thoughts are washing over me......:devil:

Warm and Wet

Golden showers with a like-minded former boyfriend. Always outdoors (on our deck). Always clothed. Long soggy embraces afterward, interrupted by occasional streams of pee... been awhile... sigh.

Things I consider to be fetishes are noted below. These do not include uncommon but more vanilla sexual proclivities that I don't consider to be fetishes like receptive anal sex, rimming, being pegged by my wife....Urethral sounds (recently discovered, doesn't rise to the level of a fetish...YET... but....Wow...OH WOW!)

Fetishes....because of their frequency and importance in my sexual happiness and well being and the frequency in which I engage in them.

Anything anal. Fetishes within fetishes. Anal toys. BIG anal toys. HUMONGOUS anal toys. Collecting anal toys. High volume enemas. Retention enemas. Colonics with long colon tubes of various designs. Collecting enema bags, nozzles and paraphernalia.

Long term, and often public, butt plug wear.

Shower sex. Kind of goes along with the enema fetish. Golden showers.

Underwear. Sexy men's underwear (that the less enlightened might think are women's underwear).

Panties...largely panties made for men (because they fit right) but also some women's.

Lingerie...purpose built for men as well as appropriately sized women's.

Crossdressing with "fuck me" outfits, garters, hose, panties, bras, camisoles..... beneath my masculine street clothes. COS play with my wife (including pegging) while clothed as noted above. My narcissism, while admiring myself in such outfits, probably rises to the level of a fetish or a psychosis.

Nudism. Going nude or crossdressing in private and public places.

Last edited:
Back