Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't mind exploring on yahoo or skype chat, love moms, dads, brothers, sisters, cousins, whatever makes you happy

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

Brother and sister was amazing to do Grand kids were to At least everybody was over 21 at the time;):cool:

Hi i would love to hear more about you and your cousin xxx

My two cousin's ( not at the same time though) one was female ( no I'm not into girls. No offense) , and one was male . And then .... well if you want to hear it pm me

In my youth, I used to play around with my sister and a female cousin (not at the same time but they were both aware of the other one), which moved onto full blown sex in our late teens and early twenties.

Now both in our fifties and married I know I have thought about fucking my sister again, but not built up the courage to ask her.

In my late twenties I was asked to paint the outside of an aunt and uncle's house, which took me a number of weekends. My aunt was in her late forties then but still had a lovely body, my uncle was away a couple of the weekends and my aunt spent a lot of time sunbathing in full view. The first day that he was away she encouraged me to take a break and sunbathe with her, which involved me stripping down to my boxers. I was struggling to hide my erection, then she took charge and released my hard cock. One thing led to another and lets just say that the painting job took a lot longer than planned ;) When I eventually finished painting the house she told me that it was a lovely experience but we shouldn't repeat :(

im 35 w male, anyone wanna roleplay some incest fantasy pm me. im down for anything. i have my own as well.

In my youth, I used to play around with my sister and a female cousin (not at the same time but they were both aware of the other one), which moved onto full blown sex in our late teens and early twenties.

Now both in our fifties and married I know I have thought about fucking my sister again, but not built up the courage to ask her.

In my late twenties I was asked to paint the outside of an aunt and uncle's house, which took me a number of weekends. My aunt was in her late forties then but still had a lovely body, my uncle was away a couple of the weekends and my aunt spent a lot of time sunbathing in full view. The first day that he was away she encouraged me to take a break and sunbathe with her, which involved me stripping down to my boxers. I was struggling to hide my erection, then she took charge and released my hard cock. One thing led to another and lets just say that the painting job took a lot longer than planned ;) When I eventually finished painting the house she told me that it was a lovely experience but we shouldn't repeat :(

Great story. Too bad she wasn't willing to continue. Did she teach you lots?

Not sure it’s incestuous, but I have this threesome fantasy involving my fiancé and his brother.... 😬

When I was younger I had a makeout sesh with a step cousin.

Not sure it’s incestuous, but I have this threesome fantasy involving my fiancé and his brother.... 😬

It was a step-sister for me :) It seems to happen quite a lot.

I suppose it depends if in your fantasy the brothers play with each other as much as they play with you :devil:

Hi. When young my sister and I used to fool around. ould love to chat about this with someone. Female preferably but all welcome to pm.

Thanks to everybody who is posting here such a great topic isn't it still looking for somebody tell me how they would like to be seduced into an incestuous relationship?

Fuck my mom my sister my Aunt my cousin oh my God they're beautiful

Tell me about any incest you've had I've only done it with my first cousin and lusted after my aunt

Oh how I long to hear about your fantasy threesome however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back