New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit about me , I use Lit and KIK to pass the time , when I have it. I am looking for long term friends . If you are messaging me on kik and already have one hand busy and are typing with the other , then I'm probably not what you are looking for.

I am not into any BDSM . Please don't think you are going to be my "slave" or I want you to "dom" me . I am quite familiar with BDSM , and know it's not my cup of tea. Pretty much the same with roleplaying too. . Just some good conversation (about sex or not) and teasing . I've had a few interesting people I've met here and not looking to talk about anything in particular , just let whatever happens , happen.

I'm also bi , and in a monogamous relationship with a man ( my husband ).

An opening one liner , like , "Wanna chat ?" , "hello", "32 MWM from Lit" or similar, is just getting deleted and blocked . Please have something to say. An intro is best with your basics and what you are looking for .

Please do not PM me here .

If you got through all of this and think I am a bitch , then please skip me

sumgrrl23 on kik , and I am a Married White Female who is 46 year old. . Since apparently not everyone knows what "MWF" means.

FAQ :

- Q: Sumgrrl ? Doe that mean Summer Girl ?
- A: No , "Some Girl"

- Q: Where are do you live ?
- A: See that thing on the left where it says "Location : Virginia" ?, Yep there .

- Q: Wait I don't get bisexuals in an monogamous relationship , how is that possible ?
- A: Relationship status does not change a person’s sexuality. While it may be more obvious to others that someone is bi if he or she is actively dating men and women, that is most certainly not a requirement of bisexuality. Bisexuality, like all sexuality, is about much more than what one does with one’s genitals. Sexuality is an identity and a way of interacting with the world, not a sexual practice.

-Q: Does your husband know you chat on KIK ?
-A: No

- Q: I'm a really interesting person, really I swear . Why aren't you talking to me ?
-A: I'm not taking your word for it , you need to demonstrate it . I am usually so overwhelmed with messages , I don't really focus on someone until they do something to catch my attention . Sorry , not bragging , it's true of any female here . Just letting you know the facts.

- Q: I told you my age and location , why aren't you telling me more about you ?
-A: That was the whole point of this post. I've already told you much about me. You may want to chat some more first and we'll find a conversation ... or maybe not . Some people just don't click .

-Q : I sent you a PM on the forum here , why don't you respond ?
-A: Well, because I am on kik more then here .

-Q: Should I send you a dick pic as soon as possible ? Or how about after a few messages ?
-A :https://thoughtcatalog.com/lisa-woo...exactly-how-they-really-feel-about-dick-pics/ (TLDR : No )

-Q: OK , then how about just my scrotum ?

-Q: Should I tell you how much I like to give women oral sex ?
-A: Sure, if you'd like , but I think everyone that has chatted with me eventually tells me that too.

I'd like to have a long term conversation with an interesting woman. I'm interested in a lot of things. History, travel, books, the arts, but can hold a conversation on most topics (except sports, ugh).

I like to talk about sex too, but it isn't required. I guess I'm looking for a long term female friend.

If you're interested, shoot me a message and we'll see if we click.

Kik: Texastential

53. Male.

I am 55 y/o divorced dad. I have custody of my 12 y/o son. I am looking to find a woman to chat with and possibly build more with. I am mythicman0762 on kik.

38 married male looking to chat and or play with a lady or ladies. Anything from normal to kinky. Mhg1999 is my kik

A bit about me , I use Lit and KIK to pass the time , when I have it. I am looking for long term friends . If you are messaging me on kik and already have one hand busy and are typing with the other , then I'm probably not what you are looking for.

I am not into any BDSM . Please don't think you are going to be my "slave" or I want you to "dom" me . I am quite familiar with BDSM , and know it's not my cup of tea. Pretty much the same with roleplaying too. . Just some good conversation (about sex or not) and teasing . I've had a few interesting people I've met here and not looking to talk about anything in particular , just let whatever happens , happen.

I'm also bi , and in a monogamous relationship with a man ( my husband ).

An opening one liner , like , "Wanna chat ?" , "hello", "32 MWM from Lit" or similar, is just getting deleted and blocked . Please have something to say. An intro is best with your basics and what you are looking for .

Please do not PM me here .

If you got through all of this and think I am a bitch , then please skip me

sumgrrl23 on kik , and I am a Married White Female who is 46 year old. . Since apparently not everyone knows what "MWF" means.

FAQ :

- Q: Sumgrrl ? Doe that mean Summer Girl ?
- A: No , "Some Girl"

- Q: Where are do you live ?
- A: See that thing on the left where it says "Location : Virginia" ?, Yep there .

- Q: Wait I don't get bisexuals in an monogamous relationship , how is that possible ?
- A: Relationship status does not change a person’s sexuality. While it may be more obvious to others that someone is bi if he or she is actively dating men and women, that is most certainly not a requirement of bisexuality. Bisexuality, like all sexuality, is about much more than what one does with one’s genitals. Sexuality is an identity and a way of interacting with the world, not a sexual practice.

-Q: Does your husband know you chat on KIK ?

- Q: I'm a really interesting person, really I swear . Why aren't you talking to me ?
-A: I'm not taking your word for it , you need to demonstrate it . I am usually so overwhelmed with messages , I don't really focus on someone until they do something to catch my attention . Sorry , not bragging , it's true of any female here . Just letting you know the facts.

- Q: I told you my age and location , why aren't you telling me more about you ?
-A: That was the whole point of this post. I've already told you much about me. You may want to chat some more first and we'll find a conversation ... or maybe not . Some people just don't click .

-Q : I sent you a PM on the forum here , why don't you respond ?
-A: Well, because I am on kik more then here .

-Q: Should I send you a dick pic as soon as possible ? Or how about after a few messages ?
-A :https://thoughtcatalog.com/lisa-woo...exactly-how-they-really-feel-about-dick-pics/ (TLDR : No )

-Q: OK , then how about just my scrotum ?

-Q: Should I tell you how much I like to give women oral sex ?
-A: Sure, if you'd like , but I think everyone that has chatted with me eventually tells me that too.

Your right, this does make you sound like a bitch.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

55 y/o divorced dad

I'm looking for a fun chat friend (women only, please). Just chat and see what we can develop from that. mythicman0762 on kik.

Your right, this does make you sound like a bitch.

Lol. Oh man, I'm sure she's crying at the lost opportunity to chat with you. It has wounded her unto death, and she shall never recover.

Did you possibly consider not saying anything? Or even saying something intelligent, like you can see where she comes from saying all of that, though it does seem a little overbearing?

If anything, you're exactly the type of person she wrote all that out to avoid having contact her and wasting your time, and a moment of hers, as she just deletes your initial message on Kik.

In this setting, men outnumber women by a significant amount. However, this places all the power in the women's hands. They can afford to be picky when it comes to choosing someone to speak with. If you can't understand that and work within that framework, then you're going to have a hard time finding someone that will give you the time of day, much less a titillating conversation.

Either way, I wish you luck. You're certainly going to need it.

Streets flooded. Stuck at home. A congenial way to pass an otherwise wasted day would be in conversation with an interesting woman. Give me a try, you might enjoy it. If not, there are 6,000 other men here for you to choose from. Texastential.

Lol. Oh man, I'm sure she's crying at the lost opportunity to chat with you. It has wounded her unto death, and she shall never recover.

Did you possibly consider not saying anything? Or even saying something intelligent, like you can see where she comes from saying all of that, though it does seem a little overbearing?

If anything, you're exactly the type of person she wrote all that out to avoid having contact her and wasting your time, and a moment of hers, as she just deletes your initial message on Kik.

In this setting, men outnumber women by a significant amount. However, this places all the power in the women's hands. They can afford to be picky when it comes to choosing someone to speak with. If you can't understand that and work within that framework, then you're going to have a hard time finding someone that will give you the time of day, much less a titillating conversation.

Either way, I wish you luck. You're certainly going to need it.

After reading her post, she's exactly the type I wouldn't want to talk too.
I think of a messenger as the same in person, you start out with a friendly hello, ask a couple questions to get a feel for the person. She acts like she is to good for all that. She doesn't have time for that? That makes her sound like a bitch to me.
I don't care that the women here are out number by the men or that they have to deal with rude guys, it doesn't give them reason to be rude to the ones that are honestly tying to meet her.
And nice job defending her, I bet you think it will help you get with her, right?

38 married male looking to chat and or play with a lady or ladies. Anything from normal to kinky. Mhg1999 is my kik

I think of a messenger as the same in person, you start out with a friendly hello, ask a couple questions to get a feel for the person. She acts like she is to good for all that. She doesn't have time for that? That makes her sound like a bitch to me.
I don't care that the women here are out number by the men or that they have to deal with rude guys, it doesn't give them reason to be rude to the ones that are honestly tying to meet her.
And nice job defending her, I bet you think it will help you get with her, right?
I will simply say that I found her post useful. Started a kik conversation and find her civil and intelligent. If you wouldn’t enjoy the conversation, then she saved you both aggravation. I certainly prefer that to the guess what I want and if you ar ever wrong ignore you approach. Clearly it’s to some degree a preference thing.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

As someone who has chatted with her, I can tell you that you are way off base about her. She is friendly and real, down to earth. I imagine she gets a ton of guys messaging just because most guys on Lit are desperate to talk to any female. She doesn’t owe you anything just because you gave a friendly hello. She isn’t too good for you but her time is precious and if you don’t stand out, she doesn’t want to waste that time.

And just because you want to meet her doesn’t mean she wants to meet you.

All she is requesting is something more substantial than just a "Hello" or a "How ya doin'?". She wants you to put some thought into your initial message. If you can't even manage that much, then you obviously don't have that much to offer her.
While I did message her, I did not inform her of who I am on here. I didn't reply to your post to 'help me get with her'. I replied to your post because you have a bad case of oral diarrhea and should probably get that looked at. It calls to mind that old parental warning to keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back