Two Sides (Closed)

He wasn't smiling at her and it worried her that perhaps he was upset with her, she looked at the men as she started to think about it. "Are you angry with me?" She had to ask because it worried her. Finally seeing the last of the bodies being put in the truck, thankfully the back of his truck had a hood so no one could look in. Crossing her arms, she didn't know what to say. She had seen one of the men, but then it hit her about something.

"The man that held me at gun point? I knew him, I mean not personally. He was a business partner with my father, but if his business partners come after me. Then this must be a mafia hit." She turned very white. "Sven you need to stay away from me, you will be in major danger if you hang around me" She said tears in her eyes as she cried into her hands. She didn't want to loose him, but she was so afraid that he would be hurt because of her.
 
Sven looked at her slowly after loading up the last body. He quickly processed the information and realized that they were in potentially a lot more danger than he initially feared. If they had just been some thugs looking for a quick score and something worse it would have been easier. People connected to organized crime well Sven wasn't an expert but he knew that those sorts of people had others checking in on them from time to time.

He went over to Emily and held her hands to comfort her. It was hard to smile given the situation but he held her close to reassure her.

"I'm not going anywhere Em." He said and then gave her a quick kiss hoping to reassure her. She was his mate after all and he would never abandon one of his pack even to the mob. He was surprised to hear that her father had been connected but that could be worked through later.

"We need to go and make sure that these guys never see the light of day again." Sven said holding her and looking into her pretty eyes as he held her. "We'll get through this Emily. I promise."
 
She looked up into his eyes, as he pretty much made her. Gazing into those eyes, she was so afraid of hurting him. But honestly she had no idea who the business partners really were, she could see him trying to smell. Her heart was pounding and thinking for a moment she stroked his cheek. He had that stern look and tone in his voice, so she knew that he really wasn't going to let her go. She reached to where she had been bitten by him, and thought about the new connection they had together.

And right now she smiled slowly sighing softly. "I just don't want you to think I knew about this, because I honestly didn't. I did not know that my father was involved with the mafia, I guess I really do not know my father at all. Dad told my mother all his secrets, that I do know for a fact. So they must have just laughed at how stupid I was, I am smart. But I guess I wasn't smart enough to get that something was wrong. She wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you Sven, I don't want to loose you. I tried so hard not to fall in love with you, afraid that something would hurt you. Yet we both fell madly in love with one another, but she patted his chest and sighed a bit. "We will get through this as you say" She said softly. When he said they needed to go, she nodded at him and got up into his truck. She waited until he was in the truck and looked out her window for a moment, then looked back at him. "Where will we put them?"
 
Sven listened to her intently. He believed her that she probably knew little about her father's true connection to these sorts of people. But it didn't change the fact that they could leave them or claim it was self defense. The cops would see the gashes and realize something was going on and worse most times in the movies and shows Sven knew the cops couldn't do much when the mafia was after you.

He looked over to Emily slowly. "There is a forest further away on the edge of town. We'll bury them there and then...." Sven kept driving through the day's morning hours. "Then I don't know. I shouldn't have attacked them. We could have worked something out." He said thoguh he knew they had been pretty forward about him just taking a hike. Now their bosses or whoever had ordered the move on Emily would eventually sent more people. They had to figure something else out but Sven's brain was in no position to figure something out as he drove.
 
Emily had a lot to think about, it felt like she had hurt Sven for even suggesting that he transformed. "Sven don't be silly, they would have killed me if you hadn't killed them first. I know that for a fact" She rubbed her neck and sighed a little bit. Moving her head back to rest on the back of the seat. She knew he was cold, but figured that he really wasn't angry at her. Not that she could do anything now, it took a while to get to the forest.

She looked out the passenger window looking at the trees, there were a ton of trees. When the truck stopped, she got out and sighed. Taking a deep breath of the lovely air in the forest. Stretching her legs, as she didn't know how this day would go. But something told her she needed to stay away from her home now, if they had a hit on her. She had a bad feeling her parents would be killed, but she didn't know. She would have to wait and see.
 
Sven found a good enough off the main road and soon enough he hopped out. He knew he should have immediately settled in to work but he wanted to make sure Emily was alright. He moved around the front of the truck to her and looked up at her in the seat and rested against the window sill.

"You alright?" He said making sure she was still dealing well with the situation. Well as well as anyone could of course given the situation. He just looked at her with his hazel eyes deeply run through with the hope that he hadn't treated her too tersely. It had all just happened fast and Sven didn't any idea how to fix it.
 
Everything was running in her head, and she didn't know how to handle the mafia thing. She could deal with the werewolf thing better then the mafia situation, but then when he looked down at her. She stood up straight, taking a deep breath. Reaching out to Sven she stroked his cheek, and after a few moments a soft smile could be seen on her face. "I'm alright Sven, just this feels like my fault even if I know it isn't. Ive made everything even more complicated"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her cheek on his shoulder. "If something was to happen to you, I think I would go mad." A tear fell down her cheek, she tried to stay strong for him. But it was so hard right now, closing her eyes she forced the tears to stop. It was just to much sometimes, and right now she knew she wasn't the strongest right now. Slowly lifting up her head she sighed some, and knew they had to get this done. "Come we need to get these bodies put into the ground, just hope an animal doesn't smell them and dig them up"
 
Sven couldn't help but give a little smile when she said that another animal might come sniff them up. He had an idea to dissuade any such happenings by marking the area with his scent. Sven gave her a kiss and then he was taking off his shirt and pants and changing. By the time he was naked he was back to his other self and working tirelessly like a dog digging a hole. His paws worked tirelessly and soon enough the grave was made. Then he handled the bodies and would have likely ripped out their teeth and eaten their fingers if not for the fact that he didn't want to just scare the hell out of Emily.

He prayed and wished that the bodies would never be found and even if they were it wasn't like the police would ever know exactly who killed him. Sven had left no finger prints and only perhaps hair on them that wasn't in the system given as far as he knew no one had captured his altered hair. He knew it wasn't full proof but he really didn't know another option. Once the bodies were buried and marked the were wolf slowly turned back to Emily breathing lightly as it's gleaming hazel eyes looked at her in the morning sunlight.
 
She watched him and had no idea what he was doing, but then he turned and she watched him digging a big hole. But she saw him eating there fingers, she was surprised and made her realize why he did it. She wasn't horrified, was gross but it wasn't that big of a deal. It was amazing what he could do in this form, she loved him and the wolf him as well. She looked up at the sky and closed her eyes, a big smile on her face.

Looking back down she noticed the wolf looking at her, she smiled at him and picked up his clothing. Putting them in his truck, and then she walked over to him. Not afraid in the least, she smiled even more at him and sat on her knees beside him. Running her fingers against his muzzle, her fingers went up to behind his ears. "I'm lucky to have you in my life Sven, we both accept one another. And I am honored you want me as your mate" She said very happily.
 
The wolf side of him let out an appreciative growl and then he pressed and arm on top of her chest and pushed Emily down. His wet nuzzle pressed at the crook of her neck and then he leaned down his nose to rub at the lip of her shit while his arm pawed at her pants. He had a new focus in mind after the work that the wolf partially thought was not it's fault no matter that he had enjoyed it. Selfish and powerful the werewolf continued to nudge at what it wanted as he pressed Emily down to the forest floor. Sven's own restraint were all that kept the wolf from ripping away her clothes for a second time.
 
She smiled when he pushed her onto the ground, watching him she knew what he wanted. She lifted up her shirt, and removed it. Reaching behind her to unhook her bra before him. Reaching for her pants she lifted her lower half up so she could remove her pants and panties, even slipping out of her sneakers. She rested back down on the forest ground and smiled at him running her fingers through his fur, spreading her legs for him wide. An open invitation.
 
If a werewolf could look please Sven altered form definitely appeared to be when Emily stripped before him. His large cock grew between his legs and then the powerful beast crawled over her and rested its haunches on her breasts while he prodded his cock forward so that the willing female could wet him up before he plunged into her. It was another little kindness that the wolf had been forced into by it's master but it wasn't the worst. Soon it knew it would take the dark haired girl and make her cry and howl as they rutted in the nice jungle.

It just felt perfect and so right to be out here away from all the other noises. Greater still it had just killed so the rush of their deaths was in his system making the wolf even hornier and fraught with anticipation.
 
Emily watched him and noticed his cock inches from her mouth, and as she was to grab him. She remembered last time she did this he wasn't pleased, so she was more careful this time. Carefully wrapping her fingers around his cock and opened up her mouth wide, allowing her double jointed Jaw to take hold of him. Moaning loudly, as she slowly began to take inch by inch. And pushing her gag reflex to the side so to speak, she soon put him all in her mouth.

Moaning happily as she moved up and down his length, running her tongue over him. Licking him and sucking him, making it so her mouth closed around his cock a little bit. She enjoyed the feel and taste of him, she was fully accepting of him and would do anything for him. Her heart beating loudly in her ears, it was going to be a rather lovely day. And here she thought it wouldn't be a good day, but this? Showing him she would have sex with him in any form as much as he wanted.
 
The wolf side of Sven let out a low appreciative growl as she started to wet his cock in her mouth. He was a bit surprised when he felt his mate taking in more of him and his tongue panted when he felt inch by inch disappear into her throat.

His clawed feet beat into the ground and cut through dead leaves while he gave a few thrusts to plant his balls against Emily's chin as he gave another low growl of satisfaction. It was if the girl was made to fit the wolf and the beast relished the feeling as he rested on her breasts. Then the wolf pulled back and it's cock spilled forth with a lewd pop as it crawled backwards and nuzzled and bit playfully at Emily's breast while it's large cock rested against her stomach. The hot rod of muscle and meat was straight as a flagpole and potentially thicker and the wolf knew exactly where to put it once it was satisfied with tasting the fleshy orb it was familiar with.
 
She heard the growling and was starting to learn what each growl meant, it would take some getting use to. She knew what an angry growl and a satisfied growl sounded like, so that was a good thing. But when he pulled away she watched him turn around and bite at her breast, the way he did it she knew it was playful. She laughed happily at how playful he was. She scratched behind his ears and kissed his muzzle looking deep into the wolves eyes.

"Mmm I love you so much my mate" She said willing to do anything it took to please both sides, her body lay very comfortable under him. He was powerful, deadly and yet most importantly they trusted one another. Which was a beautiful part of the relationship, she ran her fingers from behind his ears, and moved her hand to his chest. He was willing to do anything for her, and she to would do anything for him. She felt like she was made to be with someone like Sven.
 
The brillian hazel eyes glinted as the wolf nibbled and licked over her breast and Sven's other side seemed to enjoy her words. Then the beast shifted over her and started to press it's not well lathered cock into her small little slit. It didn't penetrate the first time but the second the wolf tensed up as it started to stretch it's chosen mate as it pressed it's cock forward. The wolf gave her little time to adjust and merely continued to shift it's legs forward as it loomed over her and push more and more of it's hot hard cock inside of Emily to fill her up completely as the two lay there next to the truck with the forest all around them.
 
Emily smiled at him, she loved the way his skin and in this situation and situations like this fur against her soft skin. She let out a small almost silent giggle when he nipped and licked her, she loved touching him. And had a feeling that he was very content right now. But then she felt him hit his target second attempt and she threw her head back and moaned, she felt as he didn't give her much time to adjust but she was alright. The smile she offered the sign Sven would need hopefully to show she was fine.
 
The wolf moved in to assault her sensitive tunnel as it heard her moan. Instantly its nose flared a bit from the arousal coming off her body that had started to appear and now the wolf's hips started to roll with it's thrusts. Black furred paws pressed in on either side of Emily's head and it's powerful legs remained in a kneeling position inside of hers. His cock pulled back but never more than halfway as the wolf took what it had 'conquered'.

It's growls kept up with it's thrusts and there was the subtle variation in it's chest to denote breathing but it seemed to have gotten used to the tightness of newly deflowered pussy and was fervently enjoying it self as its cock slid in amongst the tight pulsing walls of Emily's insides as the two rutted on the forest floor next to the truck and the crime they had covered up.
 
Emily felt her body being taken over, she knew that he dominated her. Though he had no real human voice as he is now, she didn't know how he saw her. But deep down she had faith it wasn't just sex with him, or perhaps she was just fooling herself. Anything is possible now, but she didn't worry about it. She watched as his hands were placed on each side of her head.

Looking up into his eyes, a soft smile could be seen on her face. She cried out over and over again as she rolled her eyes in the back of her head, her breathing was labored as her insides drew him closer. She was surprised that he hadn't completely thrusted himself into her, her hands pressed against the forest ground. Her eyes looking up at the sky over head. The pleasure she felt was mixed with a little pain, since he was very rough with her but it just turned her on even more.

Reaching out to his muzzle looking into his eyes "Don't be afraid, my body can take in every inch of you" She dared say to her mate, she didn't know how the wolf would take that. But she stroked his neck in a loving manner, she loved him more then life itself and knew not what there future would hold for them. But for the first time in her life, she actually did not care.
 
The wolf might not have been afraid but Sven's feelings were hard to completely override as it rutted against the girl below it. When it felt her hand caressing him he barred his teeth in wolfish grin and then thrust in good and deep and bottomed out in Emily before it started to increase it's pace as it sought to cure it's desires with the willing beautiful girl. Her fair pale skin was covered by his dark brown fur in the morning sunlight, or at least her bouncing breasts and her sex was.

The black furred form slid and humped hard and fast into her sending the hard cock deep within her tight little pussy as Sven growled and panted and occasionally licked over Emily's neck and lips with his tongue. His speed increased and his claws dug into the ground as his thrusts started to slap and lift Emily's ass off the ground with each furious pound of his shaft. His heavy balls had grown wet from her spilled juices and they slapped roughly against her ass as the wolf took it's strong willed but no less beautiful mate.
 
She looked up as he bared his teeth at her, she smiled seeing that as a grin. But then she felt how he began to push all the way into her, she moaned loudly as he thrusted his hips right into her. She pushed her hips right up into him, she smiled happily as she met him a few times with there hips. But she could feel the tight control he had on himself, and knew it was because he didn't want the wolf to just fuck her silly. But she reached up and whispered in his ear.

"It's alright Sven to let go, you don't have to hold so tightly in your control. I know you don't want to hurt me, but you wont sweet heart. Just let your nature take over" She said happily. Not sure if he would, but she just wanted Sven to know that he didn't need to worry about control as he took her. Her panting grew heavy as she moved her head back on the cool forest floor. "Mmmm god you feel wonderful!" She cried out happily and rather loudly.
 
Inside the wolf Sven just looked down on Emily lovingly. He heard her words but it was hard to give up completely. The wolf could be insatiable and at the same time it could be quite loud with it's howling. Sven let go a little more of control and it trickled out of his grip as the wolf leaned in and nuzzled Emily's lips with it's snout.

Then the wolf really started to user her body. It's fur covered hips slammed into her smooth skin with an audible slap as it growled. The cock deep inside of her shook and throbbed as he increased his pace. The growling and panting became more intense and the left arm of the wolf came up to drag it's claws lightly across her ass forming four light claw marks over her smooth skin as the wolf took her, dominated her and made her his slut.

It laid into Emily's tight pussy with severe powerful shattering thrusts as it pressed her back onto the forest floor. The sounds of their rough fucking filled the space and the wolf lean in it's head and bit down on Emily's other breast. This time the teeth dug down in more than just a playful manner as the alpha of the pack took what it was owed and continued to abuse Emily's little body with hard forceful thrusts into her as his tongue lapped over the skin he had bit down onto.
 
She felt ready for what ever he could do to her, her heart was racing as she could tell that Sven was still holding back but he knew the wolf better then she did, but she felt that he had left up a little bit more control, she moaned loudly as he began to take her harder, feeling his hands on her behind she groaned happily. Feeling his nails digging into her ass she groaned feeling that he was scratching her. But that didn't bother her in the least.

But then she felt his muzzle to her mouth and ran her fingers through his fur, but then before she knew it he bit into her breast. She moaned loudly she felt that this was defiantly more then just a playful love bite, he felt as he slammed more into her body. She was thankful she was in such good health, her panting was getting louder and it was a different kind of feeling he was giving her. Moving her hips up into his slamming furred waist as she wrapped her arms around him.

Her heart pounding so loudly she could just about hear her heart in both her ears. She never had a scared or concerned look on her face, it was the kind of look that she gave Sven. She loved him very much and didn't care what would happen to them, though she had a feeling sooner or later she would end up getting pregnant. And something told her that the wolf wanted it, she knew there were many things to consider but she didn't know what she would do.
 
Back
Top