Two Sides (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Emily had known Sven for a very long time, she met him when she was in middle school. Even though there was a five year age difference, he was a very sweet guy. She always had a thing about him, but was never very good with expressing things. But she never thought he would love her, but right now things were more relaxed. She loved knowing him, he was a good guy. When ever either of them were upset or angry, they would cheer the other up.

On the day of a full moon she was heading over to Sven's home, she brought over some movies to watch. Since he wanted to hang out, it was about five heading for night time. So wearing something simple. She wore a black skirt with a sky blue shirt, her black hair was down around her shoulders. She always liked to wear different kinds of clothing, but today she was simple. Her cat eyes looked around as she went over to Sven's home.

Knocking on the door she smiled happily and waited for him, looking around she wondered how tonight would go. She was humming with herself, and enjoyed the thought about how thinks would happen.

Sven moved swiftly to the door and tried to straighten up his hair. Standing about 6'2" he wore a black shirt with a grey print on it that he had liked and jeans an his usual worn shoes. His eyes were a warm hazel and they seemed quite sharp that evening as he made sure he looked good. He wasn't sure what was going on but today he had been getting a bit quirky as the night donned on him.

He chalked it up as being just so busy with a lot of projects over the month so he had been looking forward to spending time with Emliy. He opened up the door and his eyes traveled up her sky blue and her long dark hair as his eyes settled onto her face.

"Hey stranger." He said with an easy grin as he rested against the doorway. They had been friends for so long the two of them but it always filled him with a sense of warmth to see her. Tonight however he couldn't help but see the subtle curves of her body in her clothes and the cut of her shirt as it revealed part of her neck. He shook his head slightly and smiled and grabbed the movies she had brought over and then he stood before and then seemed to remember to find his words.

"So, what can I get you I've got some wine and some beer if you'd like. Sorry I'm a bit lost tonight not sure why." Sven said as he gave her another smile as he stood there.

Last edited:
Emily turned around hearing the door open up, she smiled seeing him. She missed being able to spend so much time with him, but she knew that he had a job. So didn't she, but she brushed her hair out of her eyes. She walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek, something she had done since forever. And thanked him when he grabbed the movies from her. But she could tell he was tense or something, even before he said anything to her.

"Hey stranger back, aw don't worry about it. Perhaps you just need to loosen up a little, as for what to drink. I'll go for a beer, the kind of movies I brought are more for beer drinking then wine drinking. Since it's nothing really romantic, unless you consider meaningless sex in one of the movies as romantic?" She laughed softly, she was serious about the sex in a movie. But not the romance in it, she hoped that after a while he would get use to her again.

"I can put a movie in while your getting the drinks?" She offered

Sven enjoyed the little kiss on his cheek as he always did. He felt just a slight tugging at the affection but he was used to it. That was just how they did things. He grinned at her talk about meaningless sex. It always felt so simple when it was meaningless. Just two people pleasing themselves without anything else, little to no strings.

"No problem with that. Romance is overrated in movies. Bring it on Emily." He said as he moved to the fridge and grabbed a beer for him and a beer for her. When he knew she wasn't looking he grew his nail out sightly on one finger making it harder and smoothly he popped both caps before he changed the nail back. Once upon a time such a subtle use of power had been far out of his reach but Sven had come a long way with his 'gifts'. He took a swig of beer before placing her down on the long table set in front of his couch that already had some chips and salsa and other dips for if they got hungry.

Sven settled into the couch and wondered what the movie would be. When she moved to set it up he found his eyes drawn more and more to her ass and her breasts in her top when he could glimpse them. He took another swig of beer and wondered what was up with him. Sure he had feelings about Emily but most had been put aside. They both just never quite got past the point of being friends for more intimate stuff.

Last edited:
She smiled as she put in one of the movies he had wanted to see, but because of his schedule unable to see at the movies. Sitting back down she thought about it for a moment, looking over at him she shrugged. "I don't know, if you love someone and its not just simple lust. Someone special? I don't see it over rated" She would start to hint to him her feelings, see if he would catch it at any point." Taking the beer she put it to her lips and drank some of it.

Crossing one leg over the other, she loved spending time with Sven he was very unique. But something about him was different, yet she could never put her finger on it. Reaching over for a chip and dipped it into the salsa and put it up to her lips, her gray eyes looked over at him. Her smile getting a little more meaningful, and turned her head to look at the movie as it started. She didn't even think about it, she took another swig of her beer and she laid her head against his arm.

Sven enjoyed the feeling of being close to Emily. He pondered her words and thought about whether they have something special. Every now and then he tuned into the movie but it was hard not to get lost in her smile. Then he felt her head against his arm and he shifted a bit to put his arm around her side and hold her stomach while her head rested against his chest. He thought it would be more comfortable but he couldn't help but feel warmth spread over him with such a beautiful girl so close.

He felt his senses changing slowly but the beer didn't help him realize what was happening. He could smell things clearer and his hearing had grown in capacity. He smelled her scent the smell of her hair and her body and he wanted her.

At that moment the two main characters started to in the movie started to kiss and grab and rub and Sven watched for a moment finding it did not help his own situation. His breathing picked up slightly and his hand rubbed Emily's side up and down knowing how easy it would be to rub her breast at that moment.

She was happy when he moved his arm around her, the situation on the movie she just watched the sex unfold. But she felt his hand moving up and down her side, she smiled happily feeling him touching her. She felt they had chemistry but she didn't know, she was afraid of getting hurt. But she knew when it came to love nothing was certain and you had to be brave when it came to everything like this. So she didn't really move all to much.

But decided to push a little bit without really doing much, looking up at him with her gray eyes. She smiled at him, her way of showing she liked him touching her. Resting her head back on his chest, she placed her free arm on his thigh. Not moving it, just to see what he would do.

When Sven felt her hand on his thigh he couldn't help but feel a spell of warmth creep over him. He just heard the sound of the characters in the movie kissing and moaning as the male removed the girls shirt as he continued to rub and look at her eyes. His breathing was still up there and he felt his pants getting a little tight around his cock.

Then he moved his hand up to cup her breast and whispered to her. "Emily, have you ever thought about you know. The two of us?" He said almost to make sure he wasn't just dreaming as he rubbed over her swell even though it was covered by the shirt.

She was taken back by the question and where his hand was, was enough to give her chills. Looking up at him, she sat up a bit and looked into his eyes. For once she felt comfortable talking about this with him, because if he brought it up. Then that had to mean that he very much wanted to be together, least she hoped any way. And she nodded contently, thinking about it all the time. And now to admit it? She didn't know what this meant really.

"I think about us a lot Sven, I have for a while now. But never knew how you say me, Ive never been one to like rejection. Which is why Ive stayed out of any relationships, hence why I never dated in school. Though I was asked, I never did. But over my time Sven, Ive found myself wanting to be yours." She reached up slowly touching his cheek. And was finally able to say the words. "I'm in love with you"

Sven's hazel eyes looked at her with warmth and something else besides. Inside of him he felt the elation that she thought of him and wanted to be with him. But there was something else. Something darker and untamed lurked beneath his skin that was as much a part of him as his skin was. But he was focused on her as he held her.

Hearing her admit it did nothing to settle the beating of his heart as his chest moved while his hand held it's place softly. He leaned into her her gently as he felt her fingers brush his cheek. In much the same manner as she had been he just hadn't know how to just take the initiative but here now he had manned up.

Leaning in he brushed his lips softly against hers while moving his hand down her side as he kissed her. His lips paused for the barest of moments and then pressed in again as he enjoyed the taste of them. A hunger brewed inside him but he was too lost in the moment to care. When he finally pulled away he looked at her warmly.

"I've wanted you too Emily, for so long." He said and he idly heard the movie continue to play as the man and woman enjoyed each other but Sven just ignore it as he felt her warm body against his.

Outside the clouds began to shift and the moon's light began to trickle through. The white light coated the world under it and Sven felt the hairs on the back of his head start to rise up thoguh he was blissfully unaware.

Her heart almost came to a stop when he admitted the same thing, all in all she felt much better. That now that everything was as it should be was happening, she smiled at him. She was breathing steady as she began to wonder what he would do, but then he kissed her. Emily closed her eyes as she returned the kiss, running her fingers against his jaw. She had never been this happy, sure she was happy when she was with him. But to finally let go.

To be able to move on was a big step, when the kiss broke she smiled at him. "I'm glad Sven, you have always meant everything to me. You have always been mysterious, but more importantly you have always been there for me. And I will always be here no matter what, I promise. Nothing will change how I feel about you" She searched his eyes. To see what he would say, what he would do. She ran her hand down his chest lovingly.

Sven smiled at her comment about him being mysterious. Feeling her hand rub up against him just increased his passions but something else was in play as well. It was strange at first but then when he knew it was happening his eyes grew a bit wider and his hand holding seemed to shake slightly. His eyes turned from a sweet hazel to a sharper golden brown and he looked at her.

Oh no.... the moon. Not Now!!! Please.

He thought but he could not fight nature and he growled a little and leaned in running his tongue along Emily's neck before he moved her. He laid her down so her back was on the couch and he loomed over her with hunger in his eyes.

Emily run! You have to leave! He screamed but all that came out was a half grunt as an arm moved to stretch his fingers under her shirt and stroll up to her bra and squeeze her breast as he loomed above her. At his pants his cock grew harder and a sizable erection was pressing against the fabric.

She didn't realize anything was wrong, perhaps she was blinded by what she had always wanted. Though not a selfish person, she felt his lips latched onto her neck. A soft moan could be heard coming from her, but when he moved her. She watched what he was doing, normally she would have been shy around any guy but him. He always knew what to say to her, how to touch her to feel comfortable with him. When he squeezed a breast, she moved her head back a bit.

A light moan escaped her lips, she was actually thankful that she had worn a skirt. Not like she got the movies to hope she got lucky, but running her fingers through his hair. She enjoyed the feel of his skin against her own, she heard a growl and a grunt from him. Unfortunately all that did was get her turned on even more, she didn't know what he had planned. But something told her tonight would end up being something totally different.

Sven kept moving right along. He licked his lips as she ran her fingers through his hair and then his hand exploring her breast pulled back and he quickly worked the shirt off of her revealing her bra to him. His nose seemed to change a bit and his ears grew in size and sharpness and his shirt seemed to grow tighter.

A deep husky roar rolled through him as he looked at the willing girl presented before him. Inside he screamed and fought the invisible force that was responsible but he wasn't strong enough to beat it. Not now, not with a full moon and not in that moment with his lust as high as it had been.

He hear hid shirt rip a bit and he pulled it off revealing his muscular form. Even if he hadn't been changing Sven was good and muscular all the same from his construction job. But now the hair over hie pecs and abs seemed to start covering his entire form in a dark fur that matched his hair.

His hair itself changed as well, not the color so much as the consistency and he let out another growl as he buried his lips to her neck again. His nose felt wet against her warm flesh as he kissed her with a passion. He wanted the girl so badly. The more beastiel thoughts were coarser and rougher compared to anything Sven may have thought but they mirrored his own. Emily was his and he needed to mate with her now.

Her eyes were in the back of her head for a moment, but then she noticed how his chest was. His hair was much softer, in the back of her mind something in her told her to stop and think. Right before her eyes he was changing? His hair covered with hair. But when she touched it she noticed it wasn't hair but fur, she looked out the window seeing the moon was full. To many things lead to the same conclusion, though he seemed not to have meant her harm.

"It can't be?" She thought to herself.

No way were werewolves real, but there was to much evidence. Her heart was pounding as she felt what he was doing with her, she wondered how long he would last. She placed her hand on his back, and wondered if she was in danger. But her love for him was what didn't make her fight, she just hoped everything would be okay. She moaned when he kissed her neck again, she moaned his name.

It was if Sven was looking at things through a murky mist. He had thought Emily would scream, thought his appearance would scare her and she would run. But she didn't. Instead she just lay there and what's more she placed a hand on his back. The wolf didn't care that she whispered the name it used sometimes. It only was driven by one thing. Moving from her neck he quickly mashed her breasts together and then with one clawed hand he ripped the material away exposing her breasts to his hungry eyes. Then Sven leaned in capturing a nipple in his mouth. Rough sharp teeth tickled her flesh slightly while his long tongue slobbered and rolled over her breast.

Then his hands worked to shred away her black skirt and his claws occasionally brushed skin but he tried to be gentle knowing humans were soft and were not used to how his kind mated. Her panties were already a bit torn as he shifted away the ruin of her skirt and then unbuckled his pants and leaned up from her breast as he started to shimmy out of his constricting pants. A low growl of annoyance sounded as the wolfman removed them and his boxers exposing a long hard cock of at least eight inches and of good girth. He was already more then erect as he loomed over her body and made little growl as his eyes looked over her.

The very thing that would scare most people didn't scare her, she always had an open mind. She never thought that this could be real, but when he took her breast. She moved her head back a bit moaning lightly, her breathing got a little fast. Everything just seemed to to calm her, to know enough. If this side of him meant her harm, he would have just taken her. Feeling his sharp teeth around her skin, but he didn't bite her or draw blood.

It was then he could of easily not given a damn, but something made her move. When he looked over her body, her eyes locked to his. She reached out and ran her fingers over his torso, her fingers going through his fur. It was a sign of trust if it meant anything, but screaming and running would have been a sign of weakness. And that was something she wasn't. In a way she felt bad for Sven because god only knows what he would think after this.

The werewolf looked at her and growled almost pleasantly when if felt her hand on its torso. Then with one hand it smoothly swiped away at her panties cutting away the fabric to reveal more of her to him. For a moment his eyes looked at his prize and the target of his hunt and then he looked up. His face had changed as his body had. His nose was like a canine's and looked wet, his eyes were sharper and deadlier and his ears were triangular and set back.

His body loomed loomed over her resting his long hard cock against her stomach and he licked her neck with his long tongue and then pressed his muzzle to her lips in a slightly awkward kiss before he moved back and then put his powerful arms to the side of her head and started to prod his hot cock against her as if seeking entrance to what he craved.

Everything that could have happened in a way she was glad this happened, so he would realize he isn't in danger with her. And that no matter what she still loved him, as she had promised. Nothing he could tell her would stop her loving him, and when he removed the rest of what she wore. She looked up at him rather curious, and knew all to well what was about to happen to her. She was rather calm about it as well, she noticed him bending down.

The kiss was different but still had a human element in it, even if it was just a tiny bit. She didn't pull away and she accepted it just fine. When he pulled away, placing his arms on each side of. She knew what he was trying to do, her hand went down his torso. Over his stomach and then went to his cock, spreading her legs apart a bit more she helped him. Putting him right up to her, so when he thrust in he would get what he was looking for.

Sven went on for a few moments and then felt her delicate fingers wrapping up over his cock. For a moment he barred his teeth at the female and how she grabbed onto him and then he felt the tip of his cock pressing up against her wet sex where a few lingering strands of her panties remained. Then he shifted forward with a low growl to claim his mate and his wide cock pressed in slowly feeling the tight feeling of the female almost instantly. The first few inches of his cock finally entered her and he leaned down toe nuzzle one of her breasts leaving little teeth marks as he claimed her as his and no one else.

Then he leaned in and forced more of his cock into her spreading her a bit around his cock with little lubrication other then any wetness Emily had from her own arousal. He would pull out a little but pushed in more each moment as he sought to claim her pussy as his hungry eyes looked over her and his tongue licked out over his lips as he claimed the willing female.

With his growl she knew she upset him and she looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry" She didn't know if he understood a word out of her mouth or not. When he thrust into her, she moved her head back moaning as he took her. She watched as he nuzzled her breast which she thought was sweet, but perhaps it was just to get her scent? She knew she had much to learn about what he was, but feeling what he did. She winched a little bit.

She just hoped this didn't mean that she to would become what he was, but she didn't worry about that now, when he thrust more into her and she gripped the couch best she could. Her breathing was turning into pants now, her body getting use to him. But a virgin body and a big cock is hard on the body, however she didn't have any tears. Looking at him she ran her fingers over his head, behind his ears. Wanting to please him, because believe it or not. She was very pleased.

Sven continued to pound into Emily's tight pussy like a reckless beast. He just noticed the trickle of blood leaking out around his cock and intermixing with their passions as he rutted with her.

No! Oh god what have I done. He thought but the wolf was having none of it. He had not ever mounted a virgin before who was so willing and he could feel the fire growing inside his heavy ball sack as he fucked the woman his other side loved so deeply. The creature didn't growl when he felt her fingers running through his hair and ears though it was curious. Never before when it had mated under the light of a full moon. It always lay dormant during such moments of sexual intercourse despite it's best attempts. Sven always managed to be in control. But tonight was not the case.

Tonight the beast was in control and as the willing female panted and moaned he just pushed his cock that much deeper into her tight recently deflowered pussy. He placed one clawed hand in between her breasts to enjoy the feeling of being wedged between them. The feeling was great as her breasts bounced from his thrusts as he dominated her fully with his large cock.

She was taken roughly and was in a lot of pain, but she tried very hard not to show any weakness. Because it wasn't her to be afraid, and she wouldn't let it cloud anything. Feeling his hand on her she moaned as he took her so roughly, but looking into his eyes. She saw something, almost like Sven's human side beating behind his eyes. She reached up to his cheek, wanting to show Sven she accepted him and accepted this. Moaning happily as she moved her hips up into him.

It all seemed so perfect right now, well some what perfect. Since it was easy to tell that Sven wasn't in control, but she had a feeling what he was sensed she was a virgin maybe. Or just something about her it liked, she may never know. So right now she just let him do what ever he wanted to her, unfortunately she had no idea what would happen after this. So many questions flooded her mind, would she be turned. Become pregnant after this, but right now what meant everything to her, was being there for him.

Sven could jsut feel the touch of her hand on his cheek but the wolf didn't care. He didn't push aside the loving touch however but he wanted to make the little slut cry out and moan harder and make her cum from his thrusting. Moving back slightly he grabbed both of her legs and then held them spread eagle before him as he moved forward on his knees. His cock moved forward shoving deeper and deeper into her as he growled and howled.

The tightness was so hot and so hard to get through as he speared into her but the wolf would not be satisfied so easily. The female showed strength far past the other girl's that he had seen his other side be with but then the other side was more caring but could still be rough. The wolf didn't so much look to please as just to mate and spread it's seed while Sven sought to pleasure and perhaps love on occasion. The thoughts were shoved from the beasts mind as he made Emily's legs shift and move as he slapped his cock harder and harder into her tight little body as her breasts shook nearly violently with his speed and ferocity.

Right now she was pretty much shaken with how violent he was becoming, right now only thing she could do was hang on. As he spread her legs out wider, her moans filled the air. Her panting was getting quicker, and she didn't know how much more she could go. It was so very personal right now, rather he was just using her as some easy fuck toy. Then she could live with that, because she knew that was just the dark part of him.

But before she knew her or orgasm was coming pretty quickly, before she could question the feeling he gave her. She cried out as her orgasm shook her a bit more violently then the one taking her, she tensed her legs a bit as she stood still grabbing onto the couch. It was such a perfect thing that she groaned, her eyes closed and rolled to the back of her head. She panted a couple more times, then was able to relax a bit more.

Back