Slaves of Azeroth OOC:

Work in Progress:


Name: Tar
Race: Tauren
Sex: Male
Cock Size: Huge
Class: Warrior
Faction: TBA
Level: TBA
 
Last edited:
I don't want to seem be forcing myself into you two's RP, so if it feels that way just say the word ok?
 
I don't want to seem be forcing myself into you two's RP, so if it feels that way just say the word ok?

Don't worry about it man, we had planned to it to be more then just her and me in the RP.
So your more then welcome!
 
Thanks appreciate that. Now what's the name of the coolest bad ass Dwarf in WoW? Or how about Worgen?
 
Last edited:
Um.... Iron forge or dark iron or that. Um That will be up to you. Our characters are Original.
 
Last edited:
I can create an original Dwarf I already have good idea what he'll be like. I'll be writing it out tomorrow or so.
 
Just post what you want to know about him. And still fleshing out some of the other stuff.
 
So yeah, you know Aurora, but I'll be playing a Tauren and probably a Pandarian =)
Both male, but details will be posted in a bit.
 
So Aurora, did the map of the Barrens work, or did you want to use another location for the place the RP will mainly take place in?
 
I thought of that, however, Alterac had the dungeon. I was thinking more of it being rebuilt where there is snow and it would make a little harder for alliance to get in. But not completely impossible.
 
We could always have some form of Airship bring people in too.
Build up the whole valley into new town for the RP =D
Just a thought anyway.
 
Hillsbrad Foothills get invaded by Tar and Crystia basically making a clean sweep. Turn Southshore back into a port. Keeping it cut off from the rest of the world.
 
Back
Top