The Highly Controversial Rape Fantasy

This is the part that intrigues me as well. I've actually had a delicate wee lass manage to briefly pin me down by managing to kneel across my chest and pin my shoulders with her knees. The fight to regain dominance - and the exultation that I felt as a result of my victory - was utterly incredible.

That's one skilled woman there :)
Oh and the feeling of having achieved something like that is extremely satisfying. Of course I want to lose eventually, but I need to feel I really gave it my all before being won. Otherwise I'll just feel like I LET him win, which defeats the whole purpose. For me it is important to know that the man I'm with can handle not only my body, but also my mind and spirit.
 
Last edited:
If person A carries out something based on encouragement from person B then person B must take some responsibility for it even if only slight.

But real-live-actual non-consentual sex is not being encouraged. In fact, in most posts it is being actively discouraged.
 
I hypothesize that perhaps a lot of women enjoy forced sex/rape fantasies because in the fantasy, the control is taken away, and that we are then able to enjoy the sexual encounter without the whole "good girls don't" issue.

I think that's just the point: "rape" is chosen as the word to describe two very different things but the boundaries are constantly being blurred between each in some people's minds. To illustrate:


tumblr_mwdb5oIpL61qff5ico1_1280.png


tumblr_mwdb5oIpL61qff5ico2_500.png


tumblr_mwdb5oIpL61qff5ico3_1280.png

[here's the Answers. 1. Rapist, 2. Rapist, 3. Lad mag, 4. Lad mag, 5. Rapist, 6. Lad mag, 7. Rapist, 8. Lad mag, 9. Rapist, 10. Lad mag, 11. Rapist, 12. Lad mag, 13. Rapist, 14. Rapist, 15. Lad mag, 16. Lad mag]

There should be another word for "lack of consent in a controlled and loving environment" ( hardly catchy huh? ) but people 'like' to use the rape word simply because of the resonances it evokes. The problem is those resonances are deeply upsetting for most victims of rape.

If he takes you, ostensibly against your will, then it isn't your fault because it is something that has been "done unto" you as opposed to something you went out actively seeking, hence, the burden of guilt is relieved. Just my two cents, I'm sure there are myriad other reasons possible for such fantasies.
Interesting final note that this is something that rape victims have to be convinced is true
 
Last edited:
So where is the line drawn between fantasy and reality. When you look at rape and make it into a game what happens if it goes beyond a game and turns into the real thing once consent has been given can you then really object if you are abused or even killed if the person is willing to pretend that they are raping you then uses methods in that fantasy that goes beyond that point you are comfortable with can you object and will they know or care if you are enjoying the experience. I feel that there are lines that should not be crossed and even myself who I think am a very open minded male would not play this game (to many years can be spent in jail if the female you are playing with feels you have crossed the line)
As an example Coby Briant, Mike Tyson too name just two. You may feel Tyson was rape but even now after all these years he says he did not rape her (as he has done the time what reason would he have to perpetuate his denial unless he believes it to be true) so I just want to say where does a fantasy end and a unpleasant reality begin
 
So where is the line drawn between fantasy and reality. When you look at rape and make it into a game what happens if it goes beyond a game and turns into the real thing once consent has been given can you then really object if you are abused or even killed if the person is willing to pretend that they are raping you then uses methods in that fantasy that goes beyond that point you are comfortable with can you object and will they know or care if you are enjoying the experience. I feel that there are lines that should not be crossed and even myself who I think am a very open minded male would not play this game (to many years can be spent in jail if the female you are playing with feels you have crossed the line)
As an example Coby Briant, Mike Tyson too name just two. You may feel Tyson was rape but even now after all these years he says he did not rape her (as he has done the time what reason would he have to perpetuate his denial unless he believes it to be true) so I just want to say where does a fantasy end and a unpleasant reality begin

That's what safewords are for. Anyone playing with any kind of reluctance/non-consent context should agree on this with their partner well before anything happens. That is also part of what 'safe sex' is. There can exceptions, of course, but this discussion is not about those cases.
 
I don't know, I don't see discussion about rape fantasies on literotica as encouraging rape at all, and I think the FHM quotes show why. There's this sort of adolescent-minded echo-chamber out there in which women are talked about in extremely simplified generalizations that are used to justify all manner of treatment; there's zero empathy or desire to build an accurate understanding of sexuality and fantasy. Female sexuality is portrayed as a societal problem that can lead only to one thing, and these guys are just helplessly doing what must be done. It's a sad and pathetic viewpoint. Frank and honest discussion of both male and female sexuality isn't something you'll see in that echo-chamber, because sexuality as something personal, unique, complex and nuanced makes no sense to that group-think.
 
That's one skilled woman there :)

Flexible is the right word, I think. And one helluva giggler, too.

Oh and the feeling of having achieved something like that is extremely satisfying. Of course I want to lose eventually, but I need to feel I really gave it my all before being won. Otherwise I'll just feel like I LET him win, which defeats the whole purpose. For me it is important to know that the man I'm with can handle not only my body, but also my mind and spirit.

Yes, exactly! In fact, I'd go so far as to say the struggle is the best part. The delicate art is to be sure that she's still enjoying it the entire time - at no point do I ever want a woman to be scared or in genuine pain. It's just not arousing at all.
 
Flexible is the right word, I think. And one helluva giggler, too.

Yes, exactly! In fact, I'd go so far as to say the struggle is the best part. The delicate art is to be sure that she's still enjoying it the entire time - at no point do I ever want a woman to be scared or in genuine pain. It's just not arousing at all.

I want more guys like you to be around :)
 
Fascinating thread. I've always been interested in people having "rape fantasies," because it's extremely taboo.

My thoughts are this:

Men love violent action movies (women also, but not as much). Nobody feels shocked or sad when an innocent victim gets killed in a movie. Many people also like violent movies where the bad guys are the stars, and they torture and hurt innocent people. Big scale disaster movies are also really popular, with men and women. Millions of people could die on screen and people would cheer if there's a nice looking explosion.

No one questions any of that. It's pure entertainment.

But if a woman (or man) talks about having a rape fantasy, then all of a sudden everyone has a PHD in Psychology, and begins to analyze your past, or what's wrong with you. (ie "You must have had a traumatic childhood")

The way I see it, it's just a fantasy. End of discussion. People like dark movies, fine. People have dark sexual fantasies, fine. It's as simple as that.

Personally, I've never fantasized about doing it, or being the victim. But I enjoy reading nonconent stories because I like the fantasy.
 
Last edited:
Here's my two cents, from someone who's been there before (participated in a rape fantasy). Obviously, there's a difference between fantasy and actual non-consentual rape. Anyone who can't see that may have a problem. I had an ex who was VERY into the rape fantasy thing (as in no limits, and, in most cases, the more extreme, the better). Pinning her arms above her head was a turn-on for her, choking her was a turn-on for her (she'd actually beg me to choke her harder, but i had to be careful to restrain myself- when your entire body is tensing from intense sex, it could be easy to choke someone harder than you intended, and i didn't want to actually HURT her, or worse), handcuffs were a turn-on for her (she actually broke a pair of metal handcuffs during a night of intense sex (not the cheap fluffy, soft novelty handcuffs you see alot- these were real metal handcuffs with a key), and she wasn't a big girl. Needless to say, we had some intense sex lol. She even enjoyed knife-play during sex/foreplay (not actually cutting her, but "threatening" to cut her and dragging the blade over her skin). I guess it helped make it more convincing for her since i was an actor, so I could "play the part" for realism. It was fun for me too, but the women I've been with since don't have that fantasy, and I don't bring it up, because I don't really feel it's my place to. If I knew my partner wasn't enjoying it, I wouldn't enjoy it, so there would be no point.

On the other side of things, I know a girl who was raped as a teenager, and it was, understandably, a traumatic experience for her, and left her emotionally scarred. In fact, she left her husband because he slammed her down on a table during an aggressive sex session, and it triggered a flashback to her rape. So there's definitely two sides to this, and an obvious difference between fantasy and the real thing. One can be fun, while the other is a cruel crime.

If any women would like to chat about this further, you may private message me.
 
A very close friend of mine was raped recently and I have been a part of her recovery so far. I'm not about to rant because I know that many women use rape as a fantasy, that is of course until they are raped themselves or know someone that is.

Men need to be aware that if they introduce a rape fantasy into a new relationship without carefully gauging if they're partner is really willing, they could trigger a great deal of pain and distress. If anything, it should always be a woman that initiates any ventures into loss of control-play or rape - you're playing with fire otherwise.

Well said
 
I mentioned this briefly in another thread… my ex-wife once said to me "I want you to fuck me in the ass, but you've got to fight me for it." The only rules were no closed fist hitting (from either side) and no facial scratching. t was quite a primal experience.

She had just gotten home from work and was wearing a business suit with a very tight skirt. It escalated quickly and I had to battle my way under the skirt and rip her panties off. She fought like a demon. It got kind of comical for a minute: Where's the lube?? But we got right back into it. I finally had her face down at the edge of the bed, one arm twisted behind her back. Must confess I really had to wonder WTF I was doing as I pushed into her. She called me every name in the book and begged me to stop (but didn't safe word out.) But it was INCREDIBLE sex.
 
Back
Top