Her Father's Friend (closed for AndreaSubbie)

Andrea

andipuppy15: Sir, thank you for allowing me to write back to you. I think being a sub may well bring me indescribable pleasures, Sir. Just being allowed to hear your wisdom, allowed to answer your questions has me aroused like I never expected. As for my imagination, its active, fertile and extremely naughty. I want to say Im ashamed of that but im not. did i want to stay and see her finish him off? yes, very much. did i wish it was me? not at the time, not that i knew, but now, yes, totally, very much so, i want to be on my knees surrendered to the demands of his hot masculinity under my efforts to please him, and yes i want others to know, to be seen pleasing him, doing what she did knowing anyone might watch...and he's someone im not supposed to have a sexual relationship with, which excites me even more. Please may i have your permission to reply, if you choose to write to me? do you think I might be a sub? sorry, may i have permission to ask that question? your andi

she hit send and started to rub gently between her thighs.
 
PowerDaddy1: "You have my permission to reply Andi. And from what you've told me I think you are a new sub just realizing the real magnitude of pleasures you can experience. It is an exciting and lust fueled gift to discover how you want to and can please yourself by pleasing your Daddy( that is a popular moniker for master Andi). Do you think this gentleman you speak of, is the one you seek to please? Or are you still to shy to confront him? And I know you are getting wet Andi, you cannot lie to me.
 
Andrea

andipuppy15: thank you Sir for your confidence in me that I may indeed really be a sub, although a brand new one. yes it is exciting, it is lust fuelled, it feels like a great gift to be cherished and nurtured at the hands of a Master, My Daddy. is he the one i seek to please? i confess im confused. it is your words and gracious attentions that have made me dripping wet so that my underwear is sodden and my sex swollen, though its still contained in the jeans i wore when he had dinner with us tonight. but its him i picture as saying them. if he was you then yes, he/you is the the one i seek to please. but he isnt you, so im confused. am i too shy to confront him? yes. will that prevent me form confronting him? no. is the vulnerable humiliation something that turns me on? I almost cumd thinking about it, so yes. please may i have permission to answer your questions Sir. your andi

after sending, she undid her jeans and slipped her hand inside, gaining a little relief, but she needed more.
 
PowerDaddy1: Andi you have my permission, but I will tell you only little relief will come from this chat. It is not me, but your Daddy who you speak of that can help fulfill the urges you have.

Mr. Powers knew now was the perfect time to leave and leave her soaking through her panties. It would set up the week to come.

PowerDaddy1: You have my permission to touch yourself tonight. To plunge you fingers in your wet pussy and tickle your soft little clit until you scream into your pillow in orgasm soaking yourself. But I will only be here as a guide after this. You need to confront your Daddy, it is the only way you will be satiated. Do you understand? Send me a picture of your naked and aroused self if you truly understand...

Mr. Powers waited and began stroking his rigid cock. If Andrea sent a picture of her taught, sexy, 18 year old body, he knew he would cum hard, spurting every where with the load he had built up. If she accepted this he would move forward, she would be his newest submissive, his first, possibly virgin, in a long long time.
 
Andrea

OOC: My last post for good few hours :(

andipuppy15: thank you Sir for your permission to finger my pussy and clit, and gain the relief of orgasm tonight.

1370093023.jpg


your andi
 
OOC: I will be busy tomorrow all afternoon and night probably. I will try and get at least one or two post to you if your up in a.m.

PowerDaddy1: Your welcome, but don't expect this to happen again.

Mr. Powers clicked on the picture. He immediately pulled out several tissues and placed them over his cock head as he took in the sight of his best friend's aroused daughter splayed before him. He groaned deeply and heaved into the soft tissue as he came like a man possessed. It was too much, the thought of it all drove him wild. He finished spending himself in the tissues and inhaled deeply, tossing them in the trash bin. Oh Andrea, we are going to have some fun this week, he surmised while ogling her tight little body. "I'll see you soon," he said aloud and logged out simultaneously turning off his monitor so that all that could be seen was black.
 
Andrea

As PowerDaddy disappeared from chat, Andrea logged out too, and standing up she slipped quickly out of her clothes until she stood naked.

Highly aroused still, she felt a little guilty that she had started touching herself before he gave her permission, but she lay on top of her bed, on her back, knees raised and parted, feet apart too, and worked her fingers in her sopping and needy pussy, thumbing her engorged clit every few strokes.

As she did this she thought of Mr Powers, and blended him with PowerDaddy into one powerful stimulus, thinking of how she might tell her new Daddy what she wanted.

Overcome with so many feelings, Andrea came in pulses, over and over, biting her lip to stifle her cries.

When she was all done, she wrapped her towel round her body and went to take a shower, intending to sleep well before talking to Mr Powers tomorrow.
 
Mr Powers awoke the next morning feeling a tad hungover and spacey, then he remembered. That naked picture of Andrea. My God, what an incredibly fit little vixen. He stretch his arms as he recalled the events of yesterday leading up to their chat. It was time, he decided, to train a new sub. Andrea was all that was on his mind, which was odd for Mr. Powers. Normally he enjoyed playing the field much more and keeping his various submissives on their toes, delicately wielding his power over them so that they were always wanting to obey, to please. The thin line verging on orgasmic bliss. He knew Andrea had pleasured herself last night thinking about him and it induced in him a hot aggressive masculine temperament. The soft sheets of his high thread count bed set starting rising in his lap, perpetuated by his thick, swelling, cock. Errands could wait, he decided, and laid back down in bed picturing Andrea forced to her knees in front of him with his heavy throbbing member looming in the reflection of her innocent wide eyes. He began to stroke himself to the image, thinking about the humility, obedience, and ultimately pleasure he was going to instill in her. After running his errands, maybe he would pay a little surprise visit to Andrea. Just to check up on her. Nothing too serious he, surmised, PowerDaddy still had more work to do on that front. But he would test her, see if she really was ready to be molded as she had claimed last night. With that, he felt himself begin to tingle and tensed on the bed, shooting a massive load of scalding cum all over his toned abs. Exhaling deeply, he got up and went to take a shower thinking about his new subbie.
 
Andrea

Andrea awoke slowly and stretched luxuriously, purring to herself. She had masturbated rather a lot last night, and cum plenty of times, but she was experienced at least in playing with herself and she wasn't sore this morning.

She smiled as she recalled her delicious dreams and fantasies in bed after her shower.

A sudden thought came to her, and she flipped open her laptop and signed in to chat again.

She wanted to leave a message for PowerDaddy.

andipuppy15: Thank you Sir for your kind attention yesterday. I apologise for writing to you without permission, but I don't know if I should try and talk to my (hopefully) DaddyMaster to day or wait for your permission/instruction? I'm so sorry Sir to bother you. your andi

That done, she dressed in loose sort blue cotton shorts and a pale blue t shirt one size too big, daringly no bra or briefs. Mussing her hair almost into order she padded down to the kitchen for for breakfast.
 
Mr Powers had been out running errands that culminated in a vigorous work out session at the gym. He kept his body toned and powerful, just like his mind. His phone beeped as he was on his way out to his Mercedes Benz S class. Opening the door, he dropped down into the rich tan leather interior and unlocked his phone. It read:

New Chat- andipuppy15: Thank you Sir for your kind attention yesterday. I apologise for writing to you without permission, but I don't know if I should try and talk to my (hopefully) DaddyMaster to day or wait for your permission/instruction? I'm so sorry Sir to bother you. your andi

Mr Powers just smiled. This could not be working out any better. He would send her a reply and then make a surprise visit to her house on the way home to test her a little.

PowerDaddy1: Andi, I am going to make a special exception for you to contact me. Normally at this point you would have to agree to meet in person, but I have decided that you will not be mine. Your unique situation has curtailed my interest and I wish to help you come to terms with your blossoming submissive sexuality and also to enlighten this mystery man of the intense feelings you harbor towards him. The next time you see this man you need to let him know beyond a doubt that you are interested in submitting to him. That is not to say go over the top or beg him, but if he knows, he will test you and you must acknowledge this test so that he can decide your fate.

Mr Powers hit send and then put the car in drive and headed over to Andrea's house. He was still in his workout clothes which displayed his muscular form, and he knew if he pushed her a little, got a little too close she would have to make a choice, a signal at least. She would smell his heady masculine musk and see his toned powerful chest up close enough to feel his body heat. She would either offer an openness to submission or he would back away. He didn't want to intentionally scare David's daughter, but from the chatting and her body language he was almost certain a little intensity would only fuel the burgeoning lust inside her. His workout shorts tightened at the thought, and he pressed the gas pedal down firmly heading straight to Andrea's.
 
Andrea

As she put the kettle on Andrea guessed that Dad had already left for work, though he did sometimes drop in at home through the day so she might see him before tonight.

Making herself a cup of tea, she also popped some bread in the toaster and made sure all the curtains were open. Then, feeling she couldn't cope without checking, she ran upstairs to bring down her laptop, hurriedly starting it before even setting it down on the kitchen table.

She fidgeted impatiently as she waited for it to be ready, and rushed entering her log in to chat, so she had to do it again!

Yes! A message from him!

Oh wow! She had permission to contact him and ask questions! How awesome is that? He's going to advise me in my blossoming sexuality, she delightedly told herself, and also help her let Mr Powers know she craved submitting to him.

So, her First Instruction! No wait, her first was sending the picture. Thinking of that, she wondered if PowerDaddy didn't like her picture? That made her feel a little sad; maybe Mr Powers won't be interested either? Oh well, if she didn't at least try, she'd never know.
The next time you see this man you need to let him know beyond a doubt that you are interested in submitting to him. That is not to say go over the top or beg him, but if he knows, he will test you and you must acknowledge this test so that he can decide your fate.
So 1. let him know BEYOND DOUBT that I want to submit to him, but not too o gushing. OK, she noted.
2. acknowledge his test. What does that mean? she wondered? Clearly she had to pass the test, whatever it might be. She supposed there must be a normal pattern to follow when a Master gets a sub.

She quickly wrote back,
andipuppy15: Thank you so much for the honour of being allowed to message you and ask questions, though I understand that you will choose if you want to answer them. I was thinking of calling him and asking if I could talk to him about the incident with the sub girl sucking him off? Is that too obvious? Or should I just wait for a natural opportunity? I'm scared, nervous, excited and having the most amazing powerful feelings thinking of you both. I'm at home this morning, but have to go in to college at lunch time. I'm trying not to masturbate until I have permission, but I did choose to wear shorts and t shirt today with no underwear at all. I wonder what Dad will think when he comes home? Or college, come think of it! Since I don't yet have a Master, I was going to ask politely and respectfully if you'd consider training me on-line, to get me ready for Mr P? Be my on-line Master. But I understand you already said no, so I'll be patient. I mentioned it because I want you to know what I'm thinking. your andi

she hit send, got her toast and tea, and started to have breakfast.
 
Last edited:
Mr. Powers checked his phone, it was Andrea.

PowerDaddy1: Andi I would advise waiting to bring up the sub you saw sucking Mr P off. You cannot be sure he will accept you as his submissive yet, but if the tension is as you say it is I'm sure you will be tested soon. I will consider being your master online for the time being. You may relieve yourself only once today. Don't make me regret this or you will have to be punished. Trust me I believe your tension will be released sooner than you think... Regards PowerD

Mr. Powers sent the message and then pulled around the corner to Andrea's house.
 
Andrea

Her laptop 'dinged' and she quickly checked the message.

Oh amazing! He was accepting her as his on-line sub .. for now ... almost. And don't mention the incident, she noted. Ok. Still, awesome! She felt a sudden rush and a tingle between her legs, and was wondering when to use her one masturbation when she heard a car ... not dad's.


"Bugger!"

andipuppy15: I have a visitor, Sir, and thank you, your andi

she pressed send and half closed the lid in case he replied, but so the visitor wouldn't see, then she went to the door to see who it was.

Opening the front door and standing fully in the entrance she realised it was Mr Powers. Her tummy did a total flip and she felt confused and scared, but also aroused. She wasn't ready to face him!!

Just play it cool, and let him know, and pass the test! she kept repeating to herself
 
Mr. Powers walked in without asking, "Hey Andrea, I thought I'd just come over and make sure you are ok with your father gone. Everything alright so far?" He turned about and stared directly at her, he was too turned on he would challenge her now. He strode right up to her so his chest was in her face and looked down at her sternly.

"You aren't doing anything you shouldn't be are you? We wouldn't want any trouble would we? While it's just you and I here."
 
Andrea

She had retreated back into the kitchen when he let himself in, and as he walked right up to her, Andrea lowered her head and eyes, more than a little surprised by the change that had come over him. He was even more Dominating and assertive than usual, as if with her dad away from the house Mr Powers wasn't holding back any more.

She couldn't miss his masculine smell as he towered over her, invading her personal space, and she felt slightly intoxicated by his animal power, his size, sweat, heat. Without realising she was doing it, Andrea inhaled deeply, drawing that smell deep inside her.

"I'm not doing anything I don't have permission to do, Sir," she replied, adding,"and I won't give you any trouble Sir, none at all, when its just you and me here, or when its not just us .... Sir."

She held her breath, heart pounding as she waited for his reply, wondering if this was the kind of test PowerDaddy had meant. Oh if only she could go on-line and ask him what to do!
 
It was time to teach her what feeling powerless meant. Mr. Powers would give her a command that went against his previous instruction and see how she handled it. Would she give in and relinquish all her power to him or would she be too conflicted to answer. She must relies she has no choice, only what Daddy says.

"Good because then you may end up like that woman you saw the other day. You remember don't you Andrea, that woman on her knees, vigorously finger herself while she sucked my cock deep into her mouth? I would hate to have to put you through something similar."

He reached out with both strong hands and lightly grasped her arms as he looked down at her, awaiting her reply.
 
Perhaps he had been to forward as he stared at her unable to read her.
 
Andrea

She paused, again wishing she could as PowerDaddy how to answer. Then she thought about his advice on the Test .... after all, it wasn't her bringing up the subject of that encounter.

Andrea replied, "Yes, Sir, I do remember that woman, seeing her kneeling in front of you, surrendered, sucking your cock to satisfy your desires, but selfishly distracting herself by fingering her pussy before seeing to your needs. But I'm a good girl, Sir, I can do as I'm told, I think ... once I'm trained to know what I'm required to do ..?"

With her last few words she looked up at him, hoping she was leaving no doubt that she wanted to be his sub, but not gushing .... did she pass the test? PowerDaddy would know ..
 
Mr Powers looked down at her. "Good girl Andrea, this is a very big first step. Tell me, would you get down on your knees right here, in your father's kitchen and suck my cock if i commanded you to?"
 
Andrea

Oh my! He'd clearly understood her desire to be his sub! It was actually happening! She had passed the first step of communicating her wish, willingness, availability, need to be his at at his command.

Her next test, she knew, was whether he accepted her ...

Not wanting to anticipate his orders, or confuse questions with commands, she carefully replied,

"yes Sir, if you ever command me to, I will get down on my knees right here, in my father's kitchen and suck your cock,"

hoping that was the right answer, and then felt compelled by her building excitement to add,

"whenever you command me to ... Sir,"

hoping PowerDaddy would be proud of her.

She knew she was blushing furiously now, but still managed in her embarrassed but aroused state to lift her face after saying this, and look him in the eye.
 
"Good answer Andrea. WHy don;t you get down on your knees and take a nice look at it up close and personal?" Mr. Powers said staring down at her
 
Andrea

She knelt down in her father's kitchen, knowing he might actually return at any time, placed her hands on the hips of his best friend, and looked up into the commanding face of the man she wanted to call Master.

"Like this, Sir?" she asked innocently
 
"Yes, Now undo my zipper slowly while you stare up at me. Take out what you've been fantasizing about. Feel the weight of it in your hand, in your mouth. You know your father might be home any minute. How do you think he would feel seeing you kneeling down like a little submissive slut with a grown man's cock in your mouth?" Mr. Powers said as he stared down at her, his length starting to bulge in his shorts.
 
Andrea

"I don't think he'd be pleased Sir," she replied as she undid his clothing and gently pulled his large heavy organ out.

"Wow, it so beautiful, Sir?" she said holding it in one hand, looking into his face, then licking the tip before wrapping her lips round its bulbous end.

Andrea closed her eyes in happiness and breathed out through her nose, as if finally satisfied. It smelt different to how she expected, more .. animal, and it tasted too; she'd expected no flavour.

Slowly moving her hand up and down like she'd sen on the internet, she sucked and massaged the cock with her tongue.
 
Mr. Power's groaned in pleasure as Andrea took him in her warm wet mouth. Even he was a little surprised by her willingness, but more aroused than anything. He placed his hands on her head and let her do what came naturally. Soon she even had him verging on orgasm, which quite impressed him given she seemed so inexperienced. Enough was enough though this had been a good test and she had passed, PowerDaddy had more work to do now. Mr. Powers grabbed Andrea's hair shoving her head down hard on his cock. He wanted to scare her that he might be cumming He heard her squeal and noticed one hand moving in her shorts. He pulled her off and stared down still forcefully grabbing her hair.

"Do you want my cum Andrea, Do you want me to blow my huge manly load down your throat. Are you going to swallow my essence down into your tummy? Is that what you want...."
 
Back
Top