Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Female co-writer needed

I am looking for a female co-writer for a couple of ideas I have;-

1. Mother/Aunty is boss - The general idea is for a strong/dominant female, who has raised her son/nephew as a single parent for many years. Once her son/nephew becomes of age, and develops the wonders of alcohol, and women, he begins to resent her dominance. As such, she digs deeper into herself, and in an effort to regain control of her son/nephew, and the lines become blurred and the lines get crossed as she uses her sexual prowess as a tool to regain her control.

2. Orphaned siblings - In a cruel blow, life takes both parents away from my character and his sister, not long after the younger sibling turns 21. My character assumes control of the family's needs, getting a job, providing money for food and bills, while your character takes control of the domestic side, looking after the house etc. Because of this, it doesn't leave our characters much time to socialise, so being left to our own devices, eventually one thing leads to another, and siblings become lovers.

These plots are not set in concrete, and are open to change. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in writing with me.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a male to start a roleplay with. If you are interested in this idea please PM me. Thanks.

A wealthy couple decides to go on vacation leaving the daughter of a family friend in charge of the house while they are away. Everything goes well until their son returns home early from college.
 
I'm looking for a female co-author for a blackmail/coercion thread. A luscious young woman would find herself with the dire choice of either having her life ruined or submitting to the sexual fantasies of her extortionist. Perhaps even worse, she finds that she actually derives intense pleasure from her encounters with him.

Check out my profile and browse some of my past threads to get an idea as to how I write. I favor multiple paragraphs with a fair amount of description; I'd prefer the same from my co-author.

PM if you are interested or have questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1011578

The above is a link to a thread I started for me and a partner, but he hasn't replied. I didn't put this under existing threads because there's only been one post by me so it's all fresh and new for a partner.

So I've been preoccupied with Game of Thrones lately, and was inspired to start an srp in a land much like that of Game of Thrones. Epic fantasy really. In my thread, a young princess is matched with a young prince to unite two families after a war. The princess is very naive and excited to marry him. She's basically expecting the fairy tale life: a handsome prince, a beautiful castle, being queen, the works. But little does she know, the prince is extremely sadistic and doesn't care about her at all. While he seems nice before the wedding, once they are married he shows his true colors. He fucks her fast and hard the first night, and doesn't pay her much attention at all. I'm thinking he's a bit like Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones.

The Princess is miserable, but perhaps later on in the story she can find happiness with a kinder man who shows her how love really works (yeah, I like S&M, but in the end it all comes back to romance for me :p) Perhaps this man is the king's brother or a member of the royal court, maybe an older advisor to the king, something of that sort. We can work out the details as we role play.

I'm looking for someone who proofreads and posts at least a paragraph or two. PM me if you are interested :)
 
A Few Ideas

Looking for a female co-author for any of the following stories.

Swordsman x Noblewoman

The swordsman encounters a group of bandits trying to rob a noblewoman's carriage. He joins the fight against the bandits but all of the noblewoman's guards are killed and she offers the swordsman lots of gold to escort her safely back to her castle.

Barbarian x Noblewoman

She was from a minor noble house but through the shrewd manipulations of her father, he had her married into another powerful noble house. But before she could bear her husband a heir, he was killed in battle. Her husband's brothers fearing that she would take over the land and wealth of their house arranged to have her kidnapped and shipped off to a faraway city and sold off to a barbarian tribe.

Boyfriend x Girlfriend's Mother

Twenty one year old Mark Garroway had been going out with Anna Randall for a while now. Anna lived with her mother, Sarah and Mark spent a lot of his time at their place and the three of them got on well with each other. They were comfortable around each other, so on some hot summer days he would go bare chested around the house while both Anna and Sarah wear a bikini tops or something thin and skimpy. Spending all that time with a near naked Sarah was what caused Mark to start fantasizing about her. Every time she walks in front of him, his eyes are glued to her ass and when they are standing next to each other Mark can’t help but take a peek at her cleavage. And sometimes it seemed to Mark that Sarah was checking him out too and taking extra care to brush against him when she moves past him. Or was he just imagining it?

Boss x Employee

During the interview Alex Maguire could not take his eyes off her. With her insanely long, toned legs, her tight waist and large breasts Susan Curtis immediately became his first choice for the job. He hired her but Susan rebuffed his early attempts to flirt with her, explaining that she had a long term boyfriend. She proved to be more than qualified for the job and the two of them worked well together. For the past six months Susan had worked for him and things had been going good. But then Alex started noticing slight discrepancies in the reports Susan was submitting. Quietly he began to investigate the matter and it did not take him long to figure out what she was up to. Susan was stealing from the company.
 
Seeking Female Writer

Open for anything fun and creative
 
Last edited:
Vampire Detective Seeking Vamp co-writer

Please send PM if interested.

Taken
 
Last edited:
Looking for female writers:

I am open to ideas. I have done incest SRPs prefer Brother/Sister. I have multiple work scenarios for SRPs.

Just PM me.
 
Hi I am looking for a male or two writers i want to write a story using the TV Serie "The orginals" Jamie the girl i write is a normal girl that got kursed by a witch because she stole her boyfriend and now she can only get a orgasm with a powerful vampire or hybride like Elijah or Klaus



or a story with vampires and im his sex/drink slave

PM if interested
 
Moved down farther after I updated what was still available.
 
Last edited:
I am a creative mid 20s woman who loves writing erotica and roleplay. I am looking for creative, articulate men interested in taking the time to create and explore an entire story. For purposes of the story, I am open to either creating or else borrowing another person's world.

When I'm exploring stories with someone, I prefer the immediacy of instant messaging. I prefer Yahoo, but I am open to alternatives. If you're interested, get back to me with some themes you really enjoy and any ideas that you've been aching to explore with someone. I have several hours this afternoon.
 
Looking to do a mother and daughter roleplay. I can play either the single mother or the only daughter. The daughter would be an open lesbian who struts around the house in skimpy clothing. Sometimes she would walk around the house naked or make out with other girls in front of her Mum. It drives her nuts as she finds her daughter really attractive and seeing her make out with girls reminds her of her college days when she would les out with friends to tease boys. PM me if interested.
 
Looking for some collaboration...

After an unexpected and prolonged absence from Lit, I've been able to find my way back and would dearly love to dust off some old stories (some started and some that never got off the ground).

Please take a look at some of my ideas in my 'doodle book' and let me know if you'd be interested. I've got a particular hankering to do something along the lines of John/Sydney and The Unicorn.

- Angel
 
Never done RP but my personal fantasies...

1) Hard, working, manual labor dad comes home and has his way(in a gentle way) his sleeping, naive teen daughter.

2) Bitch mom, leaves for work, leaving step-dad unfinished. He takes his revenge on the mother by roughly taking the daughter before she goes to school (N/C).

3) 30 something Priest struggles and succumbs to lust and broken vows by seducing & having sex with a young, innocent, virgin teen, during a youth trip.

:eek:

Lovely ideas there... ;)

1 and 2 hit fairly close to home

Maybe 1 or 2??
 
My fantasy is to be an executive assistant whose boss (either male or female) discovers some extremely compromising information about me. I would do anything to keep this information quiet, enabling my boss to use it as blackmail to increasingly humiliate me.

There is ample opportunity for my boss to carry out my humiliation, as I am a shy, self-conscious, classy and classical lady. Each day brings a new indignity, be it an enhancement (or reduction) to my conventional wardrobe (shorter skirts, higher heels, lower blouses, lingerie), my low key looks (changes to my makeup and hair), my proper office mannerism and deportment (posture, speech, voice) and office décor, and even forcing me into humiliating sexual encounters (all sorts of opportunities at lunch, for lunch, with employees and guests.)

Would you be my boss? Please PM me and send a writing sample.
 
Still looking

I am looking for a female co-writer for a couple of ideas I have;-

1. Mother/Aunty is boss - The general idea is for a strong/dominant female, who has raised her son/nephew as a single parent for many years. Once her son/nephew becomes of age, and develops the wonders of alcohol, and women, he begins to resent her dominance. As such, she digs deeper into herself, and in an effort to regain control of her son/nephew, and the lines become blurred and the lines get crossed as she uses her sexual prowess as a tool to regain her control.

2. Orphaned siblings - In a cruel blow, life takes both parents away from my character and his sister, not long after the younger sibling turns 21. My character assumes control of the family's needs, getting a job, providing money for food and bills, while your character takes control of the domestic side, looking after the house etc. Because of this, it doesn't leave our characters much time to socialise, so being left to our own devices, eventually one thing leads to another, and siblings become lovers.

These plots are not set in concrete, and are open to change. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in writing with me.

Just giving this a bump... Still looking for ladies to write with...
 
Looking for a female writer to write with. I have multiple ideas, characters, and am open to ideas as well. PM me once you have looked at my profile and see what you would like to do and which of my characters you would like to do it with.

Profile
 
Chucking the Slavescreen

BUMP...




Hi there,

Looking for a female author to walk down this road:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=55890922#post55890922

Characters are Normal People, not photoshopped plastic botoxed super models!

Please pm me if you are interested.

This story is not sexual domination related. (Well, only the fact that the smartphone dominates the protagonist, but that doesn't have to be an ongoing central theme/motive in the story). I am open for all your imput and ideas on how to role this out.

YT
 
Last edited:
Back
Top