Quinn's Bar & Restaurant [OOC: Closed. PM for Invite.]

Katt, you're drooling over men. JK said you may miss out due to focusin' too much.
I think you're drooling.

*Hands Katt a napkin shaped like a bucket.*

Hehehe
 
Katt, you're drooling over men. JK said you may miss out due to focusin' too much.
I think you're drooling.

*Hands Katt a napkin shaped like a bucket.*

Hehehe

Oright. I saw that I swear. I just...I forgot to eat dinner today.

*sits the bucket in her lap and leans over it.*

As you were.

drip...drip...
 
Maybe if you ask nicely, Vail will empty the bucket when it gets full.
 
*makes several napkin buckets for Katt and shoves them over*

OF course we do body shots! I do enjoy getting guys to throw down blowjobs. It's ironically funny. *smirk*

And, if I like you, I'm partial to neck, wrist and ab salt or sugar licks. Not to mention holding the lemon or lime delicately by the teeth. In return, there's my neck, chest, wrist and just maybe abs. It would take more to do say, inner thigh?
 
Yeah I might need more. Everyone is super cute, male and female. Glad me likey both.


And now I want a drink. Thanks Vail. Gah!
 
*goes behind the bar and gets shot glasses ready*

What's your poison of choice? *wink* I enjoy mixing it up for friends.

JK, you can't sit out. I mean, you are going to share a shot with us, right?
 
Muwhaha.

I wonder what the old folks will say. Hopefully they don't close up shop and linger around.

Well if we're doing shots I usually go with tequila. It makes your clothes fall off after all. :p
 
We can start with a simple lemon drop. My standard go to drink.

*Sets out four tumblers, grabs a shaker, pours in Grey Goose, shakes it up with slivers of ice, sugar coat the rims, pours the vodka and places a lemon slice on each shot. Places a shot in front of the gang."

A toast! To friends and interesting times! ;) Bottoms up!
 
We can start with a simple lemon drop. My standard go to drink.

*Sets out four tumblers, grabs a shaker, pours in Grey Goose, shakes it up with slivers of ice, sugar coat the rims, pours the vodka and places a lemon slice on each shot. Places a shot in front of the gang."

A toast! To friends and interesting times! ;) Bottoms up!

You're the boss.

*lifts the shot and slams it back with a sigh, scrunches up nose.* Woooh. To friends!
 
Y'all are making me wish I'd made a less restrained character. Oh well.

Looks like interesting times once we get going. Or at least an interesting OOC thread. :)
 
Bev, PISH! This is us, not our characters. Bottoms up!

Next shot up is Blue Azul Tequila! *shot tumblers readied and salt shakers arrayed*

So, who wants to volunteer a body part? *wicked grin*
 
It might devolve into body shots in character too, who knows? Muwha.

Well if no one wants to offer I guess I will have to. *fake, dramatic sigh.*
 
Mwahaha! The guys just want a show!

Katt: Pshhh, I'm not into chicks but I'm not a prude either. Mwahahah :rolleyes:

Come on, Katt! *waits for Katt to lean over the bar, I lean over lick along her jugular, shake some salt on it, laughing as salt goes down her top and lick the salt up and toss back a shot*

*Slams down the tumbler upside down!*

Katt, I think you should pick someone to be your salt post. ;) Can't leave 'em out of the game.
 
Vail: Well, we all can't be perfect. :p

*leans in for the fun, shivers and laughs before rubbing at the spot, if only for a lingering taste.*

Atta girl. Hm. My turn now? I vunder who? *eyes JK* C'mere!
 
Did I mention I am a recovering cannibal? Bad timing.

*Leans in to give his neck a good lick, followed by some salt and then another lick before she downs the shot. Slams the tumbler on the bar and coughs.* Woooh. So uh...your turn to return the favor to Vail. Unless someone else is still hiding in the shadows.
 
Recovering cannibal? Not a good thing.

:shivers a little at the licks, stretching his neck.:

Nice and yummy. I think we three are the only ones here right now.
 
Cannibal huh? Does that mean you just like to stick people in your mouth? ;) Mwahaha! Well, I'm game! =)

*I put the bottle of Tequila on the bar and come around to sit on the bar by JK.*

How do you want me, JK?
 
Back
Top