Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

Stephen let out a long moaning pant as the baton was pushed deep into his asshole.

It wasen't painful and when the officer ran her nails over his back he enjoyed it.
 
She listened to him moaning. "Does your tight asshole like my baton. Your a dirty boy tell me your a dirty boy." She pushed the baton all the way in. She kissed his bottom softly then she bite his ass.
 
Stephen nodded In reply to the officers question.

"Ohhh I'm a dirty boy. I very dirty boy."

He yelped softly as the officer bit his ass. He tried to struggle with the handcuffs but it was no use.
 
"No need to struggle cause your not getting away now turn on your back leaving the truncheon in your asshole if you drop it there will be consequences" she stroked her boobs through her clothes her nipples were already hard.
 
Stephen had the baton buried into his asshole. As he carefully turned round handcuffed up. So he could lay on his back. He made sure not to sit on the baton which would only push it deeper.

He turned onto his back with the baton still inside him as he looked up at the officer stroking her breasts through her uniform.
 
She looked at him and smiled. "Oh your good at doing as your told." She pushed him hard against the chair she lifted her hips down on his cock her pussy took his cock deep in her. She open her dress a little so he could see her boobs more. She lifted her hips up and down his cock.
 
Stephen felt the officer slide down onto his lap. His hard cock slid up her skirt and into her waiting wet pussy. Stephen moaned out. If he knew the officer was going to do this he wouldn't of struggled.

"Ohhh I'm a dirty naughty boy. But I'll do as you tell me."
 
She moaned as he filled her she bounced up and down on his cock. She slapped his chest roughly. She bite her lip as she purred at him she bounced harder his balls slapping her ass.

"Oh yeah you are so naughty your a dirty naughty boy. Your my bitch." She said.
 
Stephen panted out as the officer rode his cock hard.

"Ohhh yes I'm your bitch. I'm naughty."

The baton was still over half way into his ass as his hands were cuffed behind his back forcing him to arch into the officers thrusts on his cock.
 
She was breathing heavily. "Oh god you are naughty bitch your such a bad boy." She slapped his chest hard. Her hand went to his asshole and shoved the baton deep in his ass.

"Your such a bad boy." She said as she bounced harder on his cock.
 
Stephen pants out as the officer pushes the baton deeper into his ass.

"Ohhh officer i'm so sorry. Ohhh fuck your hot."

Stephen felt the officer ride his cock harder as he wanted to kiss her breasts.
 
She leaned forward she opened her shirt up more and she pushed her boobs out. She grinned at him. "Do you want these boobs in your face."

She laughed knowing the baton was deep in his ass. She liked having full control of him. "I own your ass and your cock." She slapped his chest hard. She bounced hard on his cock. "Oh god yeah." She called out.
 
"Ohhh yes I want them boobs on my face so badly. Yeah you own my ass and cock officer. You own me."

Stephen was lost in a lust haze. With the baton so deep into his ass and the way the officer was riding his cock. He knew he would cum shortly if she kept up this speed.
 
"Oh yeah I own you." She screamed out as she pushed her boobs in his face.

She wasn't getting slower in her bounces she was getting harder. She put her hand under his ass and she rammed the baton in and out of his asshole as she carried on bouncing.
 
"Ohhh god officer that feels so good. Ohh take me with you back to your home. I'll be your bitch. Just feed me and fuck me."

Stephen had never been pulled over before and now he wanted this officer to take him home. Watching the cop ride his cock while feeling the baton in his ass was almost making him cum.
 
"No you dog your not living in my house you can live on the porch chained to a pole like the dog you are."

She was cumming as she carried on bouncing. "If you want to cum dog you beg or there will be punishments for you."
 
"Ohhh please let me cum master. Please I'm begging you. I'm your slave your bitch I will do anything you ask. Ohhh please officer allow me to cum."

Stephen was been driven wild by the officer. He had almost completely forgotten it was his step daughter under that uniform.
 
"Do I look like I have dick? No I don't so I'm not your Master I'm your Mistress. Cum you dirty bitch your my slave my dirty dirty slave." She said she was riding him so hard. She was loving this role playing with him.
 
"Ohhh yes mistress. Ohhh thank you mistress. I'm dirty naughty boy. Ohh I'm cuming."

Stephen felt his cock explode inside of the officers pussy as the baton was stuck so deep into his ass. Pumping load after load into the officer dripping pussy. He moaned out.
 
"Oh yeah you dirty dog your my dirty dog." She called out as her climax came to an end she began scratching his chest roughly. She moaned as he filled her pussy with his cum.

She digged her nails deep in his chest. "Your my slut. Your mine my dirty dog. Tell me your a dirty dog tell me now." She screamed.
 
Stephen had never seen his step daughter like this before he was still cuming deep inside her pussy as her nails were almost drawing blood on his chest.

"Ohhhh I'm a dirty dog. Your dirty dog. I will only follow you. I'm your naughty dirty dog. Use your dirty dog."

Stephens cum was pouring out her pussy.
 
She was loving that she was fully in control of him. She was so happy that he got her all these sexy costumes for her birthday.

"Yes your a dirty dog, your such a dirty dog." She called out.

She moaned loudly with him deep in her. She stroked her boobs as she carried on cumming. "Oh god yes."
 
Stephen had been unsure about getting the police officers costume S
as he was not sure his step daughter wanted to be in control. But as he lay there naked and handcuffed in the back seat of his car with the police baton shoved deep in his ass with his step daughter dressed as a cop riding his cock hard. He knew he had made the right choice.

"Ohhh your dirty dog loves to hear his mistress cum."

Stephen was hoping to get his cock in her ass and cum again.
 
At first when she saw the outfit she felt a bit uneasy knowing she had to be in control but she was enjoying being in control. She liked having Stephen handcuffed with the baton in his asshole. "Oh yeah you like to please your mistress well I want your cock in my asshole but keep that baton in your ass. I want you to turn onto your back sit on that baton then I will sit on your cock."
 
Stephen waited until the officer slid off his cock as he did his best to get into a sitting position like he was a passenger in the car. As he sat down the baton went almost completely up his ass. The pain almost made him pass out. Placing his feet on the floor of the car he stepped on the control button for the garage door.

As he watched the officer ready to climb onto his cock he didn't see the garage door opening slowly.

"Ahhhh please mistress let me have your ass."
 
Back
Top