Which incest story is best?

Which incest story is best? >

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the father and daughter,the ones where the father catch his daughter naked or was peeping until he could help himself and had to fuck her. Brother and sisters are hot too,and even better if it's a step siblings.

Curious .... why do you feel step siblings are hotter than "true" brother and sister?

Just asking. :)

Cousins

Father / Daughter
Mother / Daughter
Father / Son
Mother / Son
Sister / Sister
Sister / Brother
Brother / Brother

Or what else ?

More out of curiosity, and not meaning to steal any thunder from this thread, I was wondering if the majority here believe that consensual sex between cousins is incest?

I believe that in 30-some states (is it?) here in the US, and in more places around the world, it is very legal to marry your first cousin, but oft times I hear people refer to it as incestuous. Going strictly by biblical terms and laws here, I can not find anywhere that it states that you can NOT have sexual relationships with your cousin.

Just my two cents.

What do you guys think or believe?

If you aren't sure if cousins having sex is incest, just imagine the reaction the aunts and uncles will have if they found out about it. ;) That should answer the question.

If you aren't sure if cousins having sex is incest, just imagine the reaction the aunts and uncles will have if they found out about it. ;) That should answer the question.

I absolutely love your stories, they make my cock very hard as I read . . . . .

:):):):):)

Hi HeyAll
Really love your stories. They are awesome.
You are one of my favourite authors.
Arhanashes

Glad to hear it Gunter!

Just out of curiosity, to you and everyone else, do you guys read stories word-for-word? Do you read it fast or a normal pace? Or do you just skim the stories for the main points?

Glad to hear it Gunter!

Just out of curiosity, to you and everyone else, do you guys read stories word-for-word? Do you read it fast or a normal pace? Or do you just skim the stories for the main points?

Usually read at a normal place

My favs are father/daughter, where the daughter is old enough to have her own children, like in her 30's at least. Teen/college age doesn't interest me. I read one a while back where the mom and her kids were visiting her parent's farm. When they arrived she and dad went into his bedroom to "talk", while her kids visited outside with Granny. Granny knew what was happening as it started long before, and was cool with it. Total fantasy, but very hot.

My favs are father/daughter, where the daughter is old enough to have her own children, like in her 30's at least. Teen/college age doesn't interest me. I read one a while back where the mom and her kids were visiting her parent's farm. When they arrived she and dad went into his bedroom to "talk", while her kids visited outside with Granny. Granny knew what was happening as it started long before, and was cool with it. Total fantasy, but very hot.

Can you recommend a good story along the lines of above?

My personal favorite is brother/sister, specifically a younger brother being teased and seduced by his older sister. That is just so hot.

Brother-sister far and away my favorite.

Some mother-son is good, though some seems forced.

Not a fan of father-daughter.

Back