Licking her while she's getting fucked

Where I have both a husband and a wife, we do this quite regularly and is one of the quickest ways that she and I get off. There is nothing like a slithering tongue on your clit while being stuffed full of cock ;)
She and you? He does you both in one session? You two ladies have one hard man their if that's so.
 
so hot

I had a great experience with my wife. We had a gay black friend who's cock I wanted to see. He hit on me all the time. I was drunk one night and asked my wife if she would be interested in a threesome. She said no, so after she went to bed, I sucked his massive cock, and tried to take it in my ass. I couldn't take it, it hurt too bad. The next weekend, he was at our house again. I putt on some porn, which embarrassed her. However, he whipped out his huge dick and one thing lead to another. He stroked his cock while I went down on her. He asked to have a taste. After that she suggested we move to the bedroom. He started fucking her while she sucked me. I then got into a 69 with her. He got behind her and lined his cock up while I pushed his cock into her. He began stroking while I licked her pussy. I was licking all the juices up. I then began switching from licking her clit to licking his shaft. He moaned as I licked the length of his monstrous shaft. I massages his balls while licking him. Her creaminess coated his shaft and tasted so good. I grabbed his shaft and pulled his cock out, and he guided his cock into my mouth. We alternated between him in her pussy and his cock in my mouth.he started ramming his cock into her feverishly. I saw his balls tighten, and he began pumping his load into her. It was leaking out and down his shaft. He finally pulled out and pushed his cock down my throat to clean him off. Afterwords, she began pushing his cum out, And I sucked it out of her pussy. While doing so, I sprayed my cum down my wife's throat. Best night ever.

Wish I could reenact this at our house.
Sucking his cum out of my wife would be a treat, but so would taking most of his load down my throat.
C
 
I love it when in with my boyfriend and his wife, I lick her pussy while he's fucking her and one of my favourite things is to lick his cock as it slides in and out of her pussy. It's also great when he cums inside her and she sits on my face to let me eat his load.
 
It would be soo hot to watch my girl get fucked, then she sucks a guy till he cums and I eat up every single drop....or serve another couple..mmm!
 
Hope

Hope you guys get the opportunity to experience what I did. After having a kid, the wife isn't into it.
 
I have been there on the bottom looking up while a large black cock fucked my wife too. I have also been there with white men and both are very exciting. I love the taste of cum fresh from her pussy and of course directly from the cock.
 
I'm with you

This is the ultimate if you really want to please your lady.

I too experienced difficulty searching for this delightful experience. Does anyone know words or phrases that are effective in a search?
 
just me

a MMF is very erotic when everyone is horny & open~minded...
 
Threesome

This thread is very erotic. My wife watches porn videos with me and she selects a guy from the video to bring to bed with us as a fantasy (or sometimes a movie star like Mario Lopez). Then in bed when I am licking her I use a dildo in her and we pretend it is that guy fucking her. She knows it really turns me to talk about me licking her clit while he is fucking her. She has not agreed to a 3some so this is all a fantasy but thoughts of his cock touching her pussy as he cums and she cums with me licking there – is a huge turn on and works for us as a simulated 3some. I would lick it all – and if he pulled out to cum I would take it in my mouth.
 
This thread is very erotic. My wife watches porn videos with me and she selects a guy from the video to bring to bed with us as a fantasy (or sometimes a movie star like Mario Lopez). Then in bed when I am licking her I use a dildo in her and we pretend it is that guy fucking her. She knows it really turns me to talk about me licking her clit while he is fucking her. She has not agreed to a 3some so this is all a fantasy but thoughts of his cock touching her pussy as he cums and she cums with me licking there – is a huge turn on and works for us as a simulated 3some. I would lick it all – and if he pulled out to cum I would take it in my mouth.

I know the feeling i'd do the same
 
yes please

I have no idea what its called but is an all time wish of mine. Would really love it more if the guy had bi tendencies, occasionally sliding his cock in my mouth then back in her pussy, eventually shooting his cum inside her, letting me lick up what escapes until he is spent, pulling his cock from her so I can drive my tounge in her sticky mess and clean it up before having him feed me his cock to be cleaned also.
 
That really is one of the hottest videos I have ever seen. Not sure if the bottom is a guy or girl though. BUt I love how she eagerly licks the pussy and sucks that cock clean.

I agree ... I couldn't tell guy or girl either. But when that cock finally slips into the mouth and you can tell that awesome load of cum is being swallowed ...... welllllllll ...... let's just say my bulge grew immensely.
 
Back
Top