Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE=HesterPrynne;.........Me? Really? Oh my ...

"Who me"............."Oh My".............yes.......on my lap pronto........:devil:

Last edited:
Oh ... the butterflies you give me.

All of this banter back and forth gives way to so much thought and emotion. I sit back and as always, probably think too much. Obviously I am a mature man, and again I have been many places in my life professionally, spiritually, and......sexually. So......I ponder.......

I have always leaned towards "the Dom", in my life....liking control....providing pleasure....facilitating growth........but it always in some way involves chemistry.

It is for me, only in the genuine emotions of a younger woman, searching for her answers, hungering to be nurtured intellectually and sexually, where I find that unique chemistry.......I can't be a street corner pedestrian Dom.......

I am a man who recognizes his own vulnerabilities......and relishes in the melding of them, within the submissive nature of that one woman who finds my heart........who craves my hands holding her body.......who's "gift" gives me.........."butterflies".....:rose:

oh yes......
"fuck me daddy"....is probably my favorite line in bed....omg

This I love. when I am having sex with younger woman I loke saying to her as I am fucking her doggie..."Do you like fucking your daddy baby girl?"
I love it when she cries "Fuck me daddy...Ohhhhh, fuck me daddy...oooohhhhhh."

Oh ... the butterflies you give me.

All of this banter back and forth gives way to so much thought and emotion. I sit back and as always, probably think too much. Obviously I am a mature man, and again I have been many places in my life professionally, spiritually, and......sexually. So......I ponder.......

I have always leaned towards "the Dom", in my life....liking control....providing pleasure....facilitating growth........but it always in some way involves chemistry.

It is for me, only in the genuine emotions of a younger woman, searching for her answers, hungering to be nurtured intellectually and sexually, where I find that unique chemistry.......I can't be a street corner pedestrian Dom.......

I am a man who recognizes his own vulnerabilities......and relishes in the melding of them, within the submissive nature of that one woman who finds my heart........who craves my hands holding her body.......who's "gift" gives me.........."butterflies".....:rose:

I'd never expect anything less ....

Your words are incredibly eloquent. My goodness.

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back