Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course a daddy has to treat his little girl like a princess, as you say serene she is HIS special little girl, THEY have chosen each other and a good Daddy always spoils HIS special baby girl to prove how special she truly is.

I understand the dynamic, just sometimes I find it difficult to put into the correct wording.

Well of course a daddy has to treat his little girl like a princess, as you say serene she is HIS special little girl, THEY have chosen each other and a good Daddy always spoils HIS special baby girl to prove how special she truly is.

I understand the dynamic, just sometimes I find it difficult to put into the correct wording.

Yes, DaddyJohn.:rose:

She does do a nice job of wordsmithing that delicate moment doesn't she! :D

thankyou very much, it is strange I don't think of it as wordsmithing, I just think what I feel . I don't have a filtration unit between brain and pagepartly because I use voice-activated software and I say what I am thinking somewhat bluntly I think (that sometimes gets me in trouble:eek:). But I'm glad you like it.

Sometimes that is better by far switch.....I know what I want to say but sometimes when trying to type it out it gets confused so I wind up having to clarify.........a lot of yours just seem to flow......and I agree with the others you do have a way with words :rose:

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

I love to be called daddy.........:devil:

Sometimes that is better by far switch.....I know what I want to say but sometimes when trying to type it out it gets confused so I wind up having to clarify.........a lot of yours just seem to flow......and I agree with the others you do have a way with words :rose:

thank you:rose:

thank you:rose:

Quite welcome Switch :rose:

You are a very intelligent and sexy lady from what I have observed here on the boards. I am enjoying learning about you and all of the lovely ladies that post on here.

Something I posted on another thread..........

The older guy thing, I might say mature......is it because I'm mature, patient, a bit more experienced? Does my salt and pepper hair tell you something of my dignity to be as I am.......my weathered face.....even slightly.....give a hint to my past.....

Do you look at the mystery of our passion, embracing the distance of years as a space of discovery....my age and the opportunity to guide....yours, the energy to blossom.........

Do you call me daddy....you know I love it when you do....

And then thinking back to that one night when you walked into that room.....how you playfully had worn so little.....the short skirt so tight around you, simply like a second skin. Your youthful energy, the way your hard nipples pressed against the fabric, the lust in your eyes as you swung your leg over me....straddling me....facing me....your skirt rising up.....exposing your panties......teasing me...

Looking at each other and feeling our breaths caress each others lips.....so close....so intimate....the trust we share.....a simple kiss....

Reaching down to touch your center....the dampness....slipping my fingers past your panties.......hearing you sigh......then....."Daddy...I need you"......

Superb experience!

When I was 18+ and was lying cuddled in the bed, with my one hand rubbing my little pussy, my dad came from behind and pushed his cock into my already wet cunt. We still do it occasionally, even after I am married and have children. The size and strength of my dad's cock is something I cannot avoid! I love it even now!

When I was 18+ and was lying cuddled in the bed, with my one hand rubbing my little pussy, my dad came from behind and pushed his cock into my already wet cunt. We still do it occasionally, even after I am married and have children. The size and strength of my dad's cock is something I cannot avoid! I love it even now!

Welcome........Great story. Please continue if you like........:rose:

Something I posted on another thread..........

The older guy thing, I might say mature......is it because I'm mature, patient, a bit more experienced? Does my salt and pepper hair tell you something of my dignity to be as I am.......my weathered face.....even slightly.....give a hint to my past.....

Do you look at the mystery of our passion, embracing the distance of years as a space of discovery....my age and the opportunity to guide....yours, the energy to blossom.........

Do you call me daddy....you know I love it when you do....

And then thinking back to that one night when you walked into that room.....how you playfully had worn so little.....the short skirt so tight around you, simply like a second skin. Your youthful energy, the way your hard nipples pressed against the fabric, the lust in your eyes as you swung your leg over me....straddling me....facing me....your skirt rising up.....exposing your panties......teasing me...

Looking at each other and feeling our breaths caress each others lips.....so close....so intimate....the trust we share.....a simple kiss....

Reaching down to touch your center....the dampness....slipping my fingers past your panties.......hearing you sigh......then....."Daddy...I need you"......

I could read this over and over and never grow tired of it. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back