Submissive Son / Son-In-Law

boy

Experienced
Hello All:

This is probably more D&S than B&D, but I'm posting it here anyway since there is no D&S forum available. Hope you (or someone) finds it interesting.

Mom-Dom, and Mom-In-Law-Dom stories involving subjecting their tiny dick son /son-in-law to humiliation via: sissification, cuckoldry, crème-pie feeding, and cock / pussy-worship are my absolute favorite fetish stories. I would especially like to see some where the mother / mother-In-Law trains the wimp to worship cock, pussy, and crème-pies in preparation for life with a future wife, or to make the sissy more obedient to his present wife and her well endowed lovers—and even to his own father-in-law, or his mother’s various lovers.

Another favorite fantasy is a mother or mother-in-law training her sissy son / son-in-law to switch roles with his own—much larger cocked—son, and to start calling his son daddy and doing clean-up duties when his son takes over as man of the house and begins regularly fucking his mom.

And last, but definitely not least, I really, really dig stories where the wife, or even better the wimp hubby’s dominant son pimps him out for cash by making him suck cock for hours several nights a week at the glory holes in an adult bookstore.

Anyone able to direct me to some stories like this—or websites dedicated to these types of stories? Or maybe someone would like to write some—any authors who’d like to work some of this stuff up???

Also would be interested in role-playing some of these scenarios. Any takers?

Let’s talk.

MomDomWannabe

Hello All:

This is probably more D&S than B&D, but I'm posting it here anyway since there is no D&S forum available. Hope you (or someone) finds it interesting.

Mom-Dom, and Mom-In-Law-Dom stories involving subjecting their tiny dick son /son-in-law to humiliation via: sissification, cuckoldry, crème-pie feeding, and cock / pussy-worship are my absolute favorite fetish stories. I would especially like to see some where the mother / mother-In-Law trains the wimp to worship cock, pussy, and crème-pies in preparation for life with a future wife, or to make the sissy more obedient to his present wife and her well endowed lovers—and even to his own father-in-law, or his mother’s various lovers.

Another favorite fantasy is a mother or mother-in-law training her sissy son / son-in-law to switch roles with his own—much larger cocked—son, and to start calling his son daddy and doing clean-up duties when his son takes over as man of the house and begins regularly fucking his mom.

And last, but definitely not least, I really, really dig stories where the wife, or even better the wimp hubby’s dominant son pimps him out for cash by making him suck cock for hours several nights a week at the glory holes in an adult bookstore.

Anyone able to direct me to some stories like this—or websites dedicated to these types of stories? Or maybe someone would like to write some—any authors who’d like to work some of this stuff up???

Also would be interested in role-playing some of these scenarios. Any takers?

Let’s talk.

MomDomWannabe

Wow those sound like they play into many of the themes of my own fantasies, perhaps we can chat on yahoo and discuss some more?

Wow those sound like they play into many of the themes of my own fantasies, perhaps we can chat on yahoo and discuss some more?

Yes--I'd love to talk some more about all this with you. I am definitely the wimp in my fantasy scenarios, but can actually play a very good top. Actually, I have always found that bottoms almost always make the best tops--go figure. Guess that's cause they have a better intuitive feel for all the nuance.

However, this is my first time here, or doing online RP ever, so I seem to have jumped in a bit premature--getting way more responses than I at all thought possible! I am reading the 'instructions' etc. by the web-host and will have to come back tomorrow--better prepared, with some storylines to choose from maybe, and better understanding of how to go about all this. I really am looking forward to this, so hope to see you soon. I'm adding you to my friends list and will send you a note when I get started in the next day or two if that is OK.

MBW

Back