Male to Male Vids

Bikers - Runner - Massage

Some new ones for today, and there will be some tomorrow:

Two Biker Buttbuddies Make Another One Obey
The bikers were very good - I liked seeing a dick that was average size.

Gay Coach Fucks a Runner (the coach is Bo Dean, who is one hot man)
Yes Missouri, that Bo Dean is one good specimen of a man.


Aroused During Massage
WOW - How can those guys take it for 50 minuites. They must stop and start a lot. I know I did while watching all these movies.

Thank you again Missouri for finding all these great movies for us to enjoy while masturbating or watching with a friend.


Keep in mind that these videos (especially one from XVideos) might be deleted soon.
Hurry to watch them all - It is worth the time.
 
Hurry to watch them all - It is worth the time.

technically, on the aroused one, they don't really start doing stuff sexually until the 20 minute mark, at least.

I got some vacation time coming along, so I will be watching a bunch of porno
 
Vacation Time

I got some vacation time coming along, so I will be watching a bunch of porno

Wish I could be with you and help find these terrific movies of men doing what I like to do. The bi-sexual life is wonderful.

Wifey and I are in Sunny (?) Arizona for the winter. Rain Today!
 
Last edited:
Are there any good amateur or homemade vids out there? I'd love to see some real life M2M action.
 
New Clips- Final Post

Some new links to some nice vids and a announcement:
Hairy Mature Daddy Fucking With a Hot Twink
Hot Guy Warehouse Fuck
Muscle Gay Man in Glass Fucks a Fit Man
Just Fun
Homo Workmen
Open Air Gay Fuck
Playing and Fucking Together
The Postman Rings Twice
The Only Way to Make Justice Work


With these posts, I am announcing this will be my last porn links. I would like to do other things, and this is becoming more of a distraction than any true fun. I did enjoy giving you all these links, but I have been so busy doing this stuff that I haven't really enjoyed the porn myself. Yeah, I jerked off and cum, but it is a bit iffy when you share it with other people.

Plus, I've been looking at nothing but gay porn for a while, and I would love to get a woman get it sometimes. So, with that, I am going to let this thread. It's been fun guys and girls.
 
Last edited:
Thought it out

Hey all,

I have decided to continue posting videos, but I will do it more or less at my transgression instead of keeping the clips on my faves. I do admit that I enjoy linking you all to these links. I just got burnt out with porn, but I'm getting my mojor back.

Later,
Jake
 
Hey all,

I have decided to continue posting videos, but I will do it more or less at my transgression instead of keeping the clips on my faves. I do admit that I enjoy linking you all to these links. I just got burnt out with porn, but I'm getting my mojor back.

Later,
Jake

Post on Jake. I am glad for your mojo!
 
Back
Top