The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two hours, five minutes and then I get the joy of changing clothes and walking home...

yay.
 
I posted a response to this which was not as conducive to a continuing conversation as it might be.
However, it is only because I find it hard to take "The problem comes in when you jam your fucking opinion down everyone's throat" as anything but angry, even if you follow it up with "the tone looks angry but that is not the case".

And so i took it down.
We are either having a conversation or we are not. If we are not, I have no interest. But insulting someone, and that was most certainly an insult FD, and then following up, "Oops, don't mean it, just said it" in a forum where you have all the time in the world to edit and rethink your posts, and even decide not to post, isn't part of an attempt to have a conversation (I'm not saying I haven't made that mistake, and feel free to call me inconsistent because of my mistakes).

That, was not even close to an insult. I could offer an insult if you like if you want a polarizing example. As you said that is not conducive to having a conversation so moving on...

To state it in terms that are more diplomatic:

You have many strong views and there is nothing wrong with that.

You also have a tendency to proclaim your views very loudly and aggressively. (Nothing particularly wrong with that in most situations)

You also have a habit of working yourself up (Or letting others work you up as the situation may be) very quickly. I do not know you well enough to know why, nor does it often matter. If I had to hazard a guess I"d say it is due to the severity of your passion which is fine. It does however often prevent any sort of fluent conversation. Hell, I often agree with you but the presentation is so skewed by passion that it makes it hard to dissect evidence from zealotry. I know it very often discourages conversation as does the next point.

You often deal in absolutes. No, I do not have quotes and I wouldn't even know where to begin to find them as the conversations are often random. However I have seen you flat out tell people they are wrong when the reality is the discussion is mostly based in opinion.

Maybe this clarifies it, maybe not. Hell you likely don't care which is fine with me. This is all my observation, my opinion. The things you stand for are fantastic, equality for women, respect, dignity, all things that are very close to my heart as well, but the message you offer gets convoluted and tarnished because you let yourself get carried away.
 
Laughs playfully as she's all pounced. Nuzzles a wolf's neck.

Good morning, sexy.

whispers in ear

why are we not Fetfriends??

I shall be sleeping soon...

after the walk home and weight lifting circuit.

waves to a Vailish

Good morning GG
 
It's too early. I asked my coffee make for something with a shot of double espresso. It didn't listen.
 
Whispers softly back in the wolf's ear....just before capturing a lobe between her teeth..

I have no idea...me thinks we should be...

She turns to Vail and offers a small, shy smile...blows a kiss in greeting.

Every Thursday is ground rounds day. So surgeries start an hour later. My boss brings us bagels :)
 
Strokes a Moon Lady's pretty face and kisses her nose

It never listens. It's why I drink tea.

*giggling and wrinling my nose. Offering a tiny kiss and nibble of your neck*

I love tea! But in the morning, I need coffee. Tea is more of a soothing drink to me.
 
Last thought: I don't like the idea of Luna's bewbs slowly disappearing! No, not at all!





I had some other thoughts but they got lost in the bewbs.
 
was a very long, VERY cold and windy... forty minute walk...in heels no less. Feet hurt, legs ache and I am freezing. I need a bed warmer!!
 
Dives in the bed...though she isn't usually considered a heater....more like an air conditioner...
 
Dives in the bed...though she isn't usually considered a heater....more like an air conditioner...

Rolls round with big Cat til we are all jumble with legs and arms and hair and chins and cheeks all a mesh...

gives low happy purring growl.
 
Pillow wrestles with a wolf until finally wraps arms and legs around...and leech squeezes...purrs and nuzzles neck, nipping playfully
 
Settles into happy growly purry space and drifts away into dream time...

G'night Lit land.

See y'all when I awaken.

Kisses big Cat pretty smile and sleeps with head tucked under chin
 
LT: How happy I am that I made myself a morning routine to stick to. Helps me feel SO much more organized and rested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top