From Victim to Nympho (closed for NickisSora)

My eyes met his sincerely. "I am not taunting you." I added, "I really enjoy what you are doing to me.". I kissed him deeply. I could not believe what I was doing. I let a rapist and a street thug. Now, a thief. However, I did not want to stop.

I moved my hips harder with his thrusts grinding seductively against him. I was still going to make my rounds at the subway, but he could be my morning delight before I went to classes. Also, maybe it would fully keep James away after he got his stuff. I had a feeling that he would try to pull some lame stunts to try to get me back. If he knew that I had a dangerous man, coming around he would definitely stay away.
 
-He groaned at he rkis breakign it he kept thrusitn gin to her about to cum-"When i can i will come by then you slut and fuck your bains out"-he said-
 
"Mmmmmm, I will be home at 9 AM every morning." I said. I was very close to orgasm as well and wanted to cum with him. I moved my hips harder and faster.
 
-he groaned and came hard in side her filloing her up he didn't know when he be back but hee will as he let her go he fixed him self and escaped from the house in a blink of aeye -
 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!" I cried out in pleasure as he filled me. When he left, I laid out some clothes. A tight white blouse, a black lace bra with matching panties, and a school girlesque short blue plaid skirt. James came by as expected to get his stuff. Though I was still pretty angry with him, I managed to keep our conversation polite until he left.

In order to pay the bills since I was living alone, I needed to find a job. I began to look through the help wanted ads to try to find something I could do at nights afterschool. I noticed an ad for an adult theater looking for performers. I could dance as well as do whatever else was required of me. The hours were for 1 AM to 3 Am which was perfect. I took a cab to the place which had an adult store downstairs and the theater was upstairs. The clerk told me to go to the office upstairs near the theater.
 
-The Manager was talking to one of the girls that was being interviewed as he finished the interview he saw Vanessa and smiled-"Hello there i guess you would like to be interviewed for the position"
 
I walked into the office after the manager called me in. It was very seedy looking with a few posters of classic porn movies. I sat down on the couch across from the desk. -"Hello there i guess you would like to be interviewed for the position" he asked. I replied, "Yes, I am. I'm Vanessa Lange.".

The girl that had been in before me looked very freaked as she had walked out. No doubt naive about what she was going to be doing. However, I came in cool and confident. Ready to answer his questions and willing to prove that I was the right girl for the job.
 
-the man looked-"So do you know what we do here?"-he asked her-"Besides Dancing"-he said-
 
I had heard about the shows from some of my male classmates, who would go, so I knew exactly. "You also have live sex shows as well." I continued, "I not only can dance, but I have no problem having sex in front of a crowd. I will do anything no matter how rough. I can even prove it to you if need be.".
 
-he smiled and put his hands up-"Thats ok i belive you but let me ask you we also have a empty room what would you do in there if we gave you the oppotunity to use it hwo you like"-he said th esmart thing is capitalize on her fantasys by charging people a sort of acting roleplay thing to what they wanted to her-
 
I figured the room was for more of a private show for patrons who paid more for private time to enact whatever fantasy they wanted to indulge in. "I would use the room for more private shows between me and a patron enacting what he fantasizes the most." I replied. I was intrigued by the thought of role playing with a patron in private situation as well as on stage for many.
 
-he smiled-"Your the first girl to come up with that as most girls want that as a spa you get the job go and come back back tommorow after you r class"-h
 
"Thank you for the interview and I am looking forward to work." I said with a smile. I had some money after paying bills the week before, so I started buying some more provocative stuff to wear. The great thing about the job was that it allowed me time after class and before work to have my fun on the subway.

I bought a lot of lace lingerie that I could wear as well as more skirts, stockings and sexier tops. I even bought me some stilletto boots and stripper heels. I went home for a while to rest. I had supper and later that evening went out, so that I could get to the subway. I liked doing it more at night. I got on the car and began looking for some prospects. I noticed a guy in the corner with a very sad look on his face and looking at the engagement ring that he had in a box. Sadly, he was rejected from what I could tell. On a closer look, I recognized him as Samantha's now ex-boyfriend, Johnny. I felt terrible for him considering how she treated him. He would visit the shop as well to bring her lunch. Often I would talk to him. He was a nice guy and was definitely looking for some cheering up. I sat next to him.

"Hi... I said to him as I sat down next to him. My hand caressed his sympathetically.
 
Last edited:
-Johnny jumped and he smiled a bit-"Oh hey There you rSamanthas friend arn't you what you doing here on the subway looking like that"-he said-
 
"I am not a friend of hers after the fact that she stole my fiancee." I replied, "It seemed that my ex-fiancee wanted her over me. I am not too mad because I am having a lot of fun being single. Let's just say, I am indulging in some naughtiness.".

I told him about the rape and how it had changed me to where I was doing some rather daring stuff. I really did not care if he thought I was a whore for it. "You know we could have some fun ourselves here..." I said with a wicked smile.
 
-he looked to her and smiled-"ok then you know your still the awsome girl who gave me advice in high school and your still cool"-he smiled-"Ima bit of a nut my self for sex"-he said and looked-"Where to go"
 
I smiled naughtily and said, "Here...". There were a few people, but that did not stop me before. I leaned in and began to kiss him as my hand moved boldly to caress his cock over his pants to guage his reaction before I fully made my move.
 
-he smiled-"Ok if that dosn't bother you"-he said and kissed her takign out his cock for her as his tounge lapped with hers-
 
"Mmmmmmm!' I moaned into the kiss before breaking it, so that I could take his cock into my mouth. I lowered my head down into his lap and began to lick it up and down then swirling my tongue around the tip before engulfing it into my mouth and sucking on it.
 
-his cock only throbed with excite ment at this rate being a hooker at that place would be enough money to put her through school this was not bad as his hands rested on her head-
 
"Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned in delight as I began to caress his balls in my hand. I temporarily took his cock out of my mouth and began flicking my tongue along the tip and swirled my tongue around it. I began deep throating it.
 
-he groaned pushing on her head to keep her mouth on it he couldnt controled it and groaned loudly-
 
I kept sucking on his cock wanting to taste his cum. I moaned more causing even more of a vibration against it.
 
-he groaned cumming in her mouth deep in he rmouth as he groaned and pulled her up lifting her bracing her to the wall he began eating he rpussy-
 
I swallowed his cum as he fill my mouth. He then positioned me so that he could eat me out. I moaned as his tongue explored my pussy and rubbed against my clit. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Johnny, that feels so good.". I writhed against the wall and ran my hands through his hair as he lapped at my pussy.
 
Back
Top