Sexy stepmom

Lorna looked at Officer Stevens, knowing that if she wanted to back out, this would be the time to do so. Instead, she said that she would follow him in her car.

As she climbed into the driver's seat, she considered what Parker might think about this. Should she go ahead with this? Should she even tell Parker afterwards? What would he think of her?

The honk of the police car shook her out of her thoughts, as Officer Stevens gestured to her, all the while wearing a wide grin on his face. At least Lorna could be sure that she was going to make someone's day.
 
Officer Stevens led her out of the parking lot of the airport, and back into the city just a little before pulling off of the highway that led to the travel hub. Once off of the highway, he only traveled a couple of blocks before pulling into a hotel parking lot. It was not a dirty establishment; by the looks of it, the place catered to people in town for business, who were concerned more for price than for extravagance. After he was parked, he waited for her to come out of her car before going inside.

After a short exchange with the desk clerk, it was clear that Stevens knew the short, pleasant-looking man, who gave Lorna a look that told that he was quite familiar with her past work as well. He didn't say anything to her, though, and simply passed the policeman a key. Putting a hand on her shoulder, he said, "Come with me, Lorna. I believe we have a demonstration to continue," and led her toward the elevator.
 
After Lorna entered the elevator behind Officer Stevens, and the door closed behind them with a few squeaks to suggest that some of the parts probably needed oiling, Lorna turned towards Officer Stevens, needing some oiling of her own.

But first, she looked up at the CCTV, and smiled.

"Is the guy at the reception watching? Has he watched my work before?"

Officer Stevens nodded in response.

"Well I'll give him a bit of a preview I guess, for a fan," Lorna teased as she pulled out one of her breast, and craned her neck down to flick her tongue playfully at her nipple.

Just before they reached their floor with a dull ring of a bell, Lorna quickly pulls her nightie back up properly over her chest.

"Does that count as indecent exposure, Officer Stevens?" Lorna said, for the first time placing her hand on the front of his pants, feeling his erection through the fabric.
 
Officer Stevens bit his lip when he saw her expose her breast fully, and lick her own nipple. It took everything he had not to tear the garment off of her and fuck her there in the elevator. When she asked if what she had just done constituted indecent exposure, he nodded, and inhaled sharply at the feel of her hand on the thick, hard bulge in his pants. "Yes, it does," he answered her, the heat in his eyes unmistakable now, "And its probably a good thing for you that the only witness isn't likely to call the police about it."

It took a good deal of effort on his part to move her out of the elevator, placing his hand on her hip and backing her out. Unable to resist himself any longer, he pinned her against the wall and pressed his lips to hers hard, his tongue pushing insistently into her mouth. The policeman was enjoying himself immensely, despite the tests of his self-control. When he broke the kiss to speak again, he caught her bottom lip in his teeth, tugging at it before telling her, "And we should likely get to our room before someone who will report you sees this."
 
"Report me?" Lorna leans in close to his neck, and pulls him back by his wrist.

"Are you sure you are not afraid that you will be reported instead?" Lorna said, gesturing to the uniform that Officer Stevens was wearing.

"Does it count as indecent sex act, if it is engaged with an officer of the law?" Lorna added, now beginning to really tease.
 
She really was something else, pulling him back just to tease him the way she was. Chuckling softly, he answered her, "Yes, and I suppose I should have said 'reports us'. Still, if we stay out here too much longer, I might decide it is worth the risk of a prison sentence." He leaned in then, and nipped at her bottom lip once more before pulling away, though he grabbed her wrist in return. Gently but firmly, he pulled her with him toward the door to the room he had been given, unlocking and holding it open for her. "Ladies first," he told her, obviously enjoying the sight of her as she moved.
 
Lorna was really beginning to get into this, and any inhibitions or worries she had about Parker or how this might affect her marriage were cast aside. She wanted to fully enjoy this, and judging from what she had seen from the bulge, and what she had felt very recently at the front of his pants, she was not going to be disappointed.

"Officer, does staring at my ass count as sexual harassment?" Lorna teased again, sashaying a little as she took her time at the doorway, before finally taking a step in, her heels clicking against the wooden flooring.
 
The officer bit his lip as she walked past him, her ass swaying so temptingly. He laughed softly at her question as he shut and locked the door, then turned to face her, "That depends entirely on the situation. If you hadn't already grabbed at my cock through my pants, you might have a case." Grinning wickedly, he approached her again, his hands once more moving to her hips and pulling her body close against his.

"Then again, I can't say that it would stop me from staring at your ass," he admitted, flicking his tongue out and tasting her lips briefly, "Or your tits, for that matter, so I guess its a good thing you were being so touchy-feely. Now, I believed you wanted a lesson on what you shouldn't do in public places?" As he spoke, he backed her slowly toward the neatly-made queen-sized bed that was in the center of the room.
 
Lorna put a hand out to stop Officer Stevens from retreating her any further. She wanted to prolong this. As horny as she was, the foreplay was still very much the focus of her thrill. And she wanted to see just how badly Officer Stevens wanted her. It made her feel sexy.

"Be patient, Officer. I'll make sure it is worth the wait," Lorna said as she squeezed her breasts together, her accentuated bringing out a soft groan from him as he admired her chest unabashedly.

"So I am not allowed to do this?" Lorna gave his crotch another playful squeeze. Officer Stevens nodded in response.

"How about this?" Lorna now turned her back towards him, and leaned into him, feeling his erection pressed against the small of her back, as she slid down and then back up, rubbing her entire back along the length of his cock.
 
"I'm sure you will," he murmured when she said she would make it worth his patience. His eyes were glued to her; if the room had caught fire, he likely wouldn't have noticed, and when she grabbed his cock through his pants again, he groaned, "Not in public, no. Though it can be easy to do it and not be seen, if someone does, they could definitely report you." As he explained, his voice was breathy, but he did not give in to the urge to simply throw her on the bed.

When she turned her back to him and began to rub against him, his arms slid around her to pull her tighter against the large bulge in his pants. "Now this," he whispered heatedly into her ear, "Is much more situational. You could get away with this in some places, especially if dancing is allowed. In a post office, or the middle of the street, though, the police might arrest you if you are seen. The man might not, depending on if he is encouraging it, like this." His hands then slid up, cupping both of her amazing breasts, squeezing them together until it seemed they might pop out of her skimpy outfit.
 
SH30116-ivory-silk-chemise-BACK.jpg


Lorna reached up around his neck as he continued to press her breasts together, arching her back as she did so, letting his hardness fall between the crack between her ass. She pushed her hips back as he did forward, and she began to gyrate her hips a little, dry-humping him.

She turned her head slightly, her lips inviting his as he craned forward, their lips meeting once more.

When they finally broke to come up for air, she pushed herself away from him, and turned to face him this time.

"Now Officer Stevens, you haven't been much of a help. Tell me what are the things I can get away with," Lorna now moved forward, and rubbed his hardness against her firm stomach this time.
 
As she turned her head to kiss him again, he moaned into her mouth deeply, feeling her pushing back so deliciously against his cock. It was maddening, but it was worth every second of it as well. "What you can get away with? Kissing, for one, so long as you're not kissing body parts that should be covered," he told her, his thumbs caressing her hard nipples, which seemed as if they were trying to poke right through the sheer nightie she wore, "Hugging, for another, as well as touching, as long as where you touch doesn't need to be covered when you dress." As if to demonstrate, one of his hands let go of her breast, and moved to her arm, his fingers lightly running along the length of it, dancing along her skin. "That, for instance, is perfectly legal, no matter where you are. So long as the person you do it to is alright with being touched," he instructed her, though his left hand never left her breast, still kneading it firmly.
 
Lorna spotted the full-length mirror for the first time. She had been far too engrossed initially, but now realised how much fun the mirror might potentially bring, as she watched Officer Stevens massage her breast even as his other arm ran harmlessly along the length of her arm.

"How about this? If I am discreet enough?" Sierra now reached into his pants, feeling his bulge separated from her touch by only his briefs. The outline of his erection was now clear to her fingers, and she was silently impressed.
 
Groaning into her ear, he let out a deep breath and chuckled, "You can get away with anything if you are discreet enough. The problem always comes if you are seen, and that would definitely be illegal if someone saw. If you were careful enough, though, you could get away with it." It was hard to even speak with her hand on his cock in such a fashion, but he managed it, even if his breath felt unsteady on her neck as he did. She would feel it pulsing, even through the thin fabric of his briefs, and near the head there was precum soaking through them, making the material wet and sticky.

As she played with his cock through his underwear, he slid the straps of her nightie off of her shoulders, finally catching sight of their bodies in the mirror himself. She was a thing of beauty, to be sure, her breasts nearly exposed as he tugged down at the silky fabric. "I guess that is why most people who have sex in public do so. If no one ever got in trouble for it, there would be no risk," he said, his teeth lightly raking over the side of her neck.
 
Sierra's fingers found the wet spot that she had been looking for, a little towards the side of Officer Stevens' briefs. She smiled, her fingers stopping to circle the tip of his cock, before pushing her hand further down his pants, rubbing her entire palm against it.

She continued the motion until she could feel the sticky pre-cum lathered all over her palm as his erection continued to grow. She suspected Officer Stevens was ready for the next step.

"I guess that is why most people who have sex in public do so. If no one ever got in trouble for it, there would be no risk."

A part of Sierra felt a deep sense of arousal at the mere thought of having sex in public. In fact, part of the thrill of giving Parker a blowjob in the car earlier was the fact that the trucker was watching. She wondered when she would get another opportunity like that.

As Officer Stevens slid the straps of her nightie down her shoulders, she pulled her elbows in, pushing her breasts together to form an even deeper cleavage, and yet at the same time preventing her nightie from gliding off her body. It was tantalising, for Officer Stevens - so near yet so far.
 
She could feel his cock jerk within his briefs in reaction to her shifting her shoulders to push her breasts together. All he could imagine when he saw that deep valley between her tits was how his shaft would look sliding between them. His breath, already heavy with lust, caught for a moment at the sight. Seeing that she was intent on prolonging his desire, he moved his arms back around her stomach, lowering his head to kiss and nip at the side of her neck.

Meanwhile, his hands crept upward, and squeezed her breasts, pressing them a bit more firmly together, his fingers just a little rough with the soft flesh encased within the thin fabric. It was then that his teeth released a small patch of skin on her neck so he could whisper, "That is why you were blowing your husband in the car, wasn't it? The risk of someone seeing you? The possibility of getting caught?"
 
"Only partially, Officer Stevens. It wasn't much of a show until the trucker pulled up beside us. It was somewhat unplanned," Lorna's fingers now crept back upwards, tugging at elastic waistband of his briefs. He gasped a little, as if in anticipation of what was to come next. Lorna merely smiled, gazed into his eyes, and allowed her slender finger to finally find their way into his briefs. And she finally felt the warmth of his hard cock for the very first time.

And at the moment, it occurred to Lorna that this may very well not be the last as well.

"The main reason was because I was horny as hell. And I still am," Lorna finally punctuated her sentence with a quick kiss on his lips, before she bent her knees and began her descent to a squatting position, removing her hands from his pants as she did so.

Lorna leaned forward, and rubbed her face against the protrusion at the front of his pants. Playfully, she found what seemed to be his cockhead, and gave a slight nibble. This was merely the beginning.
 
Officer Stevens listened to her explanation of why she had done it, and he grinned at her admission of still being horny. "That makes two of us, then. I've been hard since I first pulled your husband over and saw you and how you were dressed," he responded as she lowered herself in front of him, looking at the bulge caused by his rigid cock straining against the fabric of his slacks. Moving his hand into her hair, he caressed her scalp as she gently bit at the tip of the bulge, where his cockhead was, bringing a deep moan from his lips.

"Would you like some help with those?" Stevens asked as his other hand moved to his fly, first unbuttoning then unzipping that part of his uniform. He didn't pull them down yet, but the outline of his shaft pressing against his briefs was much more telling of its size, which seemed as if it may eclipse Parker's by a little. It was as if it were trying to tear itself free to get to her lips, the fabric stretched lewdly by his dick.
 
There was enough teasing for now, and Lorna could not think of any reason to delay the inevitable further. Reaching up with both hands, she put fingers into either side of the waistband, and then peeled his cotton briefs off his hips. His cock, having been restrained from a diagonally upright position, sprung out into action at once, a glistening drop of pre-cum already at the tip of the cock, with the rest of the pink flesh smudged with yet more of his fluids.

Lorna looked back up into Officer Stevens' eyes, before moving her head towards his cock, and wrapping her lips around the tip. She tickled it slightly with her tongue, as she savoured the taste of his pre-cum. It was a wonderful prelude to so much more to come.
 
He groaned loudly as he felt her lips wrap around the head of his cock, the moist heat of her mouth surrounding it, and her tongue pressing just under it as if milking the precum out of it. Letting out a deep breath, he continued to stroke her hair for the moment, staring down into her eyes as his flesh pulsed against her soft lips. "You have no idea how many times I have fantasized about this," Stevens told her sincerely, though he was certain she had to have heard that at least a few times before, "And its already better than I ever imagined."

Without thought, his hips moved slightly, pushing just a bit more of his shaft into her mouth. It was clearly not something he had meant to do, the pleasure that he felt was clearly overriding his senses to some degree. The officer was aware of every bit of contact between them: not just her lips on his cock, but her breasts pressed against his legs, her knees protruding between his calves as she squatted before him.
 
Officer Stevens was reasonably well-endowed, and Lorna felt the girth of his cock filling up her mouth very nicely, even stretching her lips a bit and she kept her teeth away from any contact. The perspiration that he had while on duty gave a tinge of saltiness to the taste of his cock, to add to the musky scent that seemed to accompany most of the cocks she had sucked.

Lorna placed her focus entirely on Officer Stevens' cock for now. Putting one hand up to wrap her index finger and thumb around the base, she began to stroke it gently as she pushed her head forward, feeling him thrust forward as well as more and more of his length entered her mouth. And then she retreated, now leaving a fresh trail of glistening saliva coating his cock.

She repeated the same movement, pushing her head forward, but this time turning her wrist in a cock-screw manner, continuing to stroke him even as she took more of his cock inside this time.

This went on a few times, with Lorna going faster, and Officer Stevens taking more and more liberty to hold her head down a little as he fucked her face a little. Lorna kept her balance and her control over his cock, maintaining a vice-like grip around his cock with her lips. It was like a tight pussy, but better in some ways. Her tongue danced and flicked around his cockhead, always ensuring that she teased and stimulated the underside of his cock each time he entered her.

He was beginning to groan and without a warning, Lorna took advantage of one of his forward thrusts, and pushed her head all the way to take in his entire cock. And deep-throated Officer Stevens for the first time.
 
The policeman could not have expected just how good things were going to get. She didn't seem to mind when he thrust into her mouth a bit, though he was not being too rough, as he did not want to scare her off. Still, she sucked him with an abandon that he had never experienced, and when she finally took his entire shaft between her lips, the tip entering her throat, he gasped loudly, and his hand tightened in her hair for a moment. No woman had ever done that to him, and it was the most amazing sensation he'd ever experienced.

"Fuck, Lorna!" he almost growled at her, the pleasure of her work pushing his lust through the roof. His hips moved more freely by that time, and almost as soon as she pulled back from having him in her throat, he pushed all the way in again, giving her only a few moments to catch her breath between strokes. After a third thrust like this, he slowed down, relaxing his grip in her hair, and licking his lips as he continued to stare into her eyes heatedly.
 
Lorna finally came up for her, surprised at the intensity of his fucking her mouth. She supposed that it must have been some sort of a fantasy fulfillment for him; or most of her fans for that matter. But this was not merely a fantasy. She was indeed squatting here, sucking his cock. And she wanted that favour returned.

Lorna reached down between her legs, her wet pussy and cum-filled ass unprotected, considering that her underwear was now under the possession of Officer Stevens. She wondered if Officer Stevens might find the taste of Parker's cum distasteful, but decided not to mention it. She need her pussy eaten quite badly.

She stood up, her nightie miraculously still clinging loosely to her shoulders. Lorna found the sexiest thing was to be almost naked. It always drove her partners crazy.

And then she kissed him once more, their tongues sharing the taste of his cock.
 
It was almost a relief on his part when Lorna stood. His cock ached even more for the sudden absence of her mouth, but he wasn't ready to cum yet, and knew that it would not have taken much more of that treatment before he had exploded. Stevens returned the kiss eagerly, not seeming to mind at all the taste of his cock on her breath, moaning hungrily into her mouth. As they kissed, he moved his hand under the nightie, and rubbed her cuntlips with his fingers before pushing two of them into her.

Despite the ease with which his digits sank into her pussy, she felt tight; the ease came from the slickness of her husband's cum mixed with her own juices. As he stroked his fingers into her, they moved over her clit, and when he broke the kiss, he asked her, "Tell me what you need, Lorna. I want to hear you tell me exactly what you want."
 
"No Officer Stevens, you have been serving the public well for years. It is time for the public to serve you. Tell me what..." Lorna leaned in close to his ears to whisper.

"...you want, exactly."
 
Back
Top