Sexy stepmom

Jason don't respond right away. He just feel a little dissapointed. Why the hell did she wake up? Deep inside he know he probably had something to do with that. He had pretty much been obsessed with Lorna since he first saw her masturbate and then saw her on the DVD. Now all that he had to do was to get back to his room.

"Yes." He simply answer her question and stand up. Still with head held high he go out to the hallway without a look back.

Damn he needed a girl he think to himself with a grimace. Maybe should call Ginny the next day, just to blow off some steam. He had only fucked her twice and it had been alright. She wasn't the most imaginary girl but a fuck was a fuck.

He take of his clothes and put Lorna's DVD on play again. Lying down on the bed he stroke his cock hard. If this was all he was gonna get from her he would take it.
 
After some thinking, Lorna went back to bed. This was something that she had not quite anticipated, and her initial response was more instinctive than well thought through. But what was done was done. Lorna decided that she had something else she could give Jason, but only if the situation got any worse than how it was like right now.

For now, she went back to sleep.
 
After a long night Jason wake up feeling quite relaxed but strangely in a good mood. The events with Lorna would be better forgotten for now. He store them back in his mind as he don't want to spend the whole of this day in constant excitement. Whistling he pick up clean shorts and a clean t-shirt from the drawer and head to the bathroom.

The cold shower relax him even further and with a smile on his lips he dry himself on a towel and put on his clothes. Maybe should call Ginny later but a breakfast would be a good start of the day.

Down in the kitchen he realise that his dad had been there and gone again before Jason woke up. The empty coffee cups told him that. Don't giving a damn he make himself a sandwitch and pour himself a glass of orange juice and take them with him to the table. Sitting down he take a bite of the cheese sandwitch and close his eyes as he lean back on the chair. Chewing carefully he think about Ginny with a smile on his lips. He choose to have Ginny as his fantasies instead of Lorna as he didn't want to have a hard on without a release for it. Beside, if he would fuck Ginny later it was better if his thoughts was on her.
 
Lorna got out of bed, feeling partially satisfied. Parker had arrived home, to catch some sleep but mostly for the sex. It was a positive indication that he wasn't sleeping around outside, yet.

The orgasms came quickly, and in waves for both of them, but Lorna couldn't help but think about the episodes with Jason even in the midst of their love-making. There was just something so appealing about the forbidden fruit.

Lorna descended down the staircase wrapped only in a bathing robe. The baby doll had served its purpose, when Parker came home and literally jumped her when he saw what she had on. It didn't take long to rouse her from her state of semi-awakeness.

"Morning Jason," she casually said as she headed to the fridge. She had given him a quick lookover prior to the greeting. He seemed alright for now.
 
"Morning Lorna." Jason say with a big smile. He look over her body covered in the bathing robe before returning his attention to the sandwitch. He couldn't remember the last time food had been this great. Maybe it was because of the very satisfying dreams he had all night. Maybe because he was sure Ginny would welcome his advances. Maybe because he wasn't feeling bad at ease with Lorna, even if the nights activities was a little embarassing.Maybe because he had felt her cunt under his fingers. Whatever the reason was he felt great.

"I see dad already left." He keep the big smile in place.

Eating up the sandwitch he stand up and finish the juice. With a last look at her he go out to the hallway and take down the phone off the wall. Dialing the number he soon have Ginny Wallace on the other end.

After a brief but dissapointing talk he just stare at the phone in his hand. Ginny was back with her old boyfriend. No sex to wait from her. With a shrug he hang the phone back on the wall.
 
"Anything wrong?" Lorna asked, as she left the kitchen and caught Jason's expression as she looked up. It was a mix of disappointment and...something else that she couldn't quite place at the moment. Perhaps it was her previous profession that allowed her to think of yesterday's episode with a level of detachment. After all, any step-mother would have been livid by now if they had found their step-son touching her in her sleep.

But then again, not every step-mother would have been a pornstar previously.

Lorna looked back at Jason, half expecting a reply.
 
"Nothing." Jason answer angrily. Hell would freeze over before he would tell Lorna that he couldn't even get a fuck from an girlfriend. Even if she was an ex. Jason stomp down the hall to the entrance leading to the backyard. He needed a fuck but decided for the second best, a swim.

Taking of his shirt he dive into the swimming pool his dad had installed two years earlier. He start to swim and even though the water was cool his temper remain hot.
 
Lorna didn't get one, and Jason didn't seem to want to share. She let it go, knowing that a young man growing up had his own secrets to keep. Besides, the evolution of their relationship could take a breather for the moment, and settle into a status quo of sorts.

=======

And life carried on as if the eventful day never happened. It suited Lorna just fine, as Parker finally had some free days coming up, and they spent most of them fucking like rabbits. Jason, on his part, was spending a little more time away from home, seemingly caught up with a new pursuit.
 
The next few days Jason was feeling a little low. He spent them mostly away from hom as his father was there. Jason had never been comfortable being around his old man. Now with Parker and Lorna being all lovey doey, felt like puking. So he stayed away.

Three days after Parkers return he was going away on a business trip. Jason had been surprised he had stayed that long. Jason felt a little relied that his father would be away for two days. Parker was always on his case about this and that. Now, finally a little freedom in his own home.

The bad news was that he haven't had any sex. All the girls he called was unavailable, for one reason or another. Jason masturbated to Lorna's DVD every night, but it didn't seem to help his problem. He was constantly aroused around the house.

Jason make a grimace as he get up from the bed. His morning wood just refuse to go down. This was the morning Parker was leaving for the business trip. Being rid of his father for two days almost cheered Jason up. He put on his black boxer shorts and head to the bathroom. Once there he take a cold shower in hope that his erection will die.
 
"Parker, you're going to be late for work!" Lorna said in a hushed voice as Parker began to snuggle up to her in the hallway.

"And what happens if Jason catches us like this?" Lorna quizzed, but she received her answer when Parker only paused momentarily, as if to truly consider that possibility, before returning to planting hot, wet kisses along her neck.

Lorna thought she had heard the showers on earlier, but now she didn't. Perhaps she heard wrongly.

By now Parker had moved on to the top of her breasts, cupping her bra-clad left breast in one hand, and pulling out his stiff cock from his pants with the other hand. At least both father and son had one thing in common.
 
Parker was feeling brazen that morning, likely because he was facing a lack of sex during his business trip after days of having it quite often with his sexy wife. He wanted her at least once more before he had to head out, and to hell with his flight if he was late!

He didn't even bother taking off Lorna's panties; instead, he pushed the crotch of them aside as he guided his swollen shaft to her pussy. Normally, he would have teased her a bit, but time was short, so instead he plunged into her with one hard thrust that pinned her quite firmly against the hallway wall. Groaning with pleasure, he whispered into her ear, "Surely my son wouldn't begrudge me giving my wife a proper good-bye." As he said this, his thick shaft pulsed angrily against her inner walls, demonstrating just how much he was going to be missing her.
 
Lorna slammed one palm loudly against the wall to regain her balance, causing the hung-up picture to shake a little from the impact. She thought momentarily how it might alarm Jason, but she was quickly overwhelmed by the sensation of Parker filling her up.

She could feel Parker's cock growing, taking her a little by surprise. It was only less than an hour ago when he had came hard inside her, and it seemed like he was a little insatiable, just like herself.

Lorna turned her neck, her lips meeting Parker's as he leaned forward, his thrusting growing in velocity with each passing moment.

"Cum inside me darling," Lorna whispered.
 
"I was planning on it baby," he murmured against her lips, even as he drove his shaft deep into his sexy wife. Parker always loved fucking her, and at times could not get over the fact that she had given up her rather lucrative career for him. Still, thinking about the movies she used to make almost always got him going, and even now it urged him to slam into her even harder, grunting with pleasure into her mouth as he kissed her, his fingers digging into her waist as he held her tight against the wall. He was close already, feeling that familiar, delicious tightening in his balls, and knew it would take very little to push him over the edge.
 
Last edited:
"Yes, yes, yes...ugh..." Lorna grunted, thoughts of Jason completely out of her mind by now. One of the things she loved about Parker was that he liked to fuck her hard. Not that it reminded her of her work on the sets, but more that she intrinsically loved to be roughed up.

"Harder, harder," Lorna urged, now pushing herself backwards to meet his thrusts, the sounds of Parker's balls slapping against her beginning to fill the hallway.

And then with a equally conspicuous grunt, Parker reaches around her waist, and pulls Lorna in towards him, as she felt a few spasms deep inside her.

Lorna turns her head, finding his lips as they lock their tongues in a deep and passionate kiss. Her finger reaches down, rubbing her clit as Parker continued to thrust slowly, his cum filling her up once more.
 
Parker groaned into her mouth as he came deep inside her, closing his eyes tight as the sensations of his climax filled him. Only once the last drops of his cum were sprayed into her did his thrusts stop, and he broke the kiss, panting for breath. Smiling at his lovely wife, he told her, "I hope that will be enough to tide you over until I can get back." He didn't think she would cheat on him, but he knew her appetite for sex was ravenous. Slow to move, he kissed her deeply once more before slowly beginning to pull away from her so he could get his clothes straightened out.
 
"No honey, let me do something for you instead," Lorna leaned in and whispered in Parker's ears as he started getting dressed.

He paused momentarily, before breaking out into a wide grin. With one arm around her waist, he pulls her in and kisses her once more. With their arms around one another, they begin to head down the stairway, but not before Lorna spotted Jason peeking out of his room at the corner of her eye.

Moments later, Parker drove out of the garage, with Lorna seated in the passenger's seat. Lorna had promised to accompany him to the airport. Or more specifically, Lorna wanted to make sure Parker would have at least one more orgasm before he arrived at the airport.
 
Parker had been grinning since she whispered into his ear what she had in mind. Not about to tell her no, he took her out to the garage straightaway, both due to eagerness and the fact that he was running slightly late. Once in the car, he drove as quickly as he could to try to make up some lost time, but it was not long before traffic caught them up. Trying to get anywhere that time of morning was asking to be stuck for a while, but at least this time he had his sexy wife with him.

Smiling over at her, he reached and ran his fingers through her hair as he spoke, "It looks like we're going to be here a while, baby." They were creeping forward as he added, "And now you know why I have to leave so early for these trips."
 
"You didn't want to leave this morning," Lorna retorted playfully, leaning in for another wet kiss. They were behaving like newly-weds every time Parker was back in town, and it made Lorna feel wanted and sexy. And there was always just reward for pleasing a lady like that.

Lorna didn't waste time, and immediately reached for Parker's pants. He protested about the mess she would make. Lorna smiled, and replied.

"I'll swallow, don't worry."
 
After kissing her deeply, he responded, "Of course I didn't want to leave this morning. I still don't, but I know I have to." His protests were half-hearted at best as she undid his pants and began to reach for his cock, which was just now beginning to slowly harden.

"Yes, but even when you swallow, you tend to make a bit of a mess," he teased her, exhaling deeply as he felt her touch on his shaft. It jerked and throbbed as it grew to hardness for her again, much more quickly now that she was playing with it. The truth was, he didn't really care how much of a mess she made, though he did hope that none would get on his suit, only because he would not have time to change before getting on the plane.
 
Lorna wrapped her hand around Parker's hardening cock once more. It didn't seem like too long ago when she was in the exact same position, except in the comfort of their own bed.

Parker drove a SUV, so they were on a much higher platform than the vehicles around them. In fact, passing cars probably would not even notice that there was someone in the passenger's seat.

But just as Parker drove to a stop, a large truck pulled in beside the SUV...
 
Parker was so caught up in the pleasure of what Lorna was doing, that at first he was unaware of the truck that pulled up beside them. When he finally noticed it, the large man driving it gave him a thumbs up sign, showing his approval of the show. Feeling a bit daring, he slid his hand down his wife's back, and lifted her skirt to show off what was underneath to their audience. "Seems you have another admirer, baby," he told her, even as his thick shaft was pulsing against her hand.
 
Lorna was in the middle of licking up Parker's shaft, when she heard Parker. She could not put her finger on it, but the idea of someone else watching them turned her on even more, much like the sensation she felt when she realised that Jason may have watched her fuck Parker earlier. Perhaps it was why she had joined the porn industry back then.

As Parker lifted the hem of her nightie, revealing a matching black thong underneath, Lorna gave her ass an extra wriggle. She had a lean yet full behind, and had been one of key factors why she was so popular in her industry. Lorna turned her head around, and looked up into the driver's compartment. Her eyes met the driver's briefly, and she smiled.

Reaching between her legs, she pulled her thong aside revealing her already wet pussy. In fact, if he looked closely enough, he would be able to see a trickle of Parker's cum from their earlier encounter. Lorna had deliberately left it there. There was nothing quite as sexy as feeling Parker's cum inside her, something she couldn't do when she was still in the business.
 
"Fuck, you really are something else, baby," her husband responded, his voice approving as she gave the trucker a show and then let go of his own cock to smile back at the stranger. The air was cool against his now-wet shaft, which was throbbing wildly with the need to have her mouth back on it. A large drop of precum was oozing from the head, getting ready to begin sliding down the side of it.

Meanwhile, the truck driver kept parallel with them, watching as closely as he could. Even if he wasn't getting his own cock sucked, watching this way was better than porn, and when she smiled back at him, a look of recognition passed his face.
 
Lorna turned back to Parker, and re-positioned her palm around his hard cock. She saw the drop of pre-cum, and slowly circled her tongue around it, almost toying with it before finally wrapping her lips around his cockhead once more, savouring his taste.

Her tongue flicked out at his sensitive cockhead, her lips still tight around his girth as she began to slide more of him into her mouth and throat. She could hear him groan a little, as she purred softly, letting the weak vibrations run through his member.

With her other free hand, she slowly inserts her index finger into her wet pussy, feeling a mixture of her own juices and Parker's cum. She yearned to taste him in her mouth again.
 
It was all Parker could do to pay attention to the road once Lorna's mouth returned to sucking his cock so gloriously. His wife was one hell of a cocksucker, probably due to her former profession. Of course, the reason didn't matter; what did matter was the way he was feeling, signified by the moans of pleasure filling the cab of the SUV. He kept one hand on the wheel, knuckles white from squeezing it, and the other hand was in his wife's hair, massaging her scalp as her lips traveled up and down along his thick, pulsing shaft. He was lucky that he had been able to avoid rear-ending anyone thus far.

Meanwhile, the trucker driving along next to them was having a bit of an easier time paying attention, but not by much. His eyes were still fixed on what Lorna was showing him, fingering her messy cunt right in front of him. He also only had one hand on the wheel, and it was impossible to see where the other was.
 
Back
Top