Girl “works” thought college OOC

sail away

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 2, 2001
Posts
1,729
Girl “works” thought college (open but PM SailAway)

I have an idea for a lady to start an SRP.

Yung lady leaves home for the first time to go to university. She works at the university café to make ends meet, but, minimum pay, this takes time from her studies. She looks for other, higher paying, work. She hears about other girls working in the flesh trade in one way or another—sometimes legitimate sometimes not. The art department is always looking for nude models, there is a strip bar in town, she hears that there is a porn web sit being run from a warehouse in the industrial part of town, she also learns that some girls do some prostitution from time to time. Lot’s of possibilities.

I thought that a lady could start a thread like this and guys, like me, could jump in as deeded.
 
Last edited:
I *love* the idea of this story, especially the idea of gradually getting sucked in deeper and deeper. I am pretty inexperienced though. If you are still interested, would you guide me through it?
 
OOC: Okay, setting a hook to see who will bite...

IC: Angela Corradi's head span as she went through her mental checklist once more, tied her apron around her waist and hurriedly piled her dark curls into a bun under the hat she wore as a waitress at the university café. She gave an apologetic smile and a mimed "sorry" to the café manager, who looked at his watch in annoyance. She had arrived almost 10 minutes late for her shift. Maybe it had been a mistake to go to church this morning, she reflected. The local Catholic Church was all the way across town, but Angela had been brought up by strict catholic parents and educated by nuns, missing mass during Easter Week would have made her feel too guilty.

So she had caught a bus early morning, attended mass and caught the bus back to campus in time to dash in almost on time with a heavy bag of books and a laptop on her back. (Those were items one and two on her checklist).

The slim 18 year old wasn’t wearing any makeup (she usually only wore a little, but there had been no time this morning), but her smooth skin and long dark lashes still made her look beautiful. She had long, almost black hair that curled and waved, and dark eyes that showed her Italian ancestry. She went around the bar to take orders and was kept busy for the next half-hour.

When she eventually got a moment, she opened up her laptop and turned it on. Hopefully she would just manage to make the last amendments to her paper for Professor Grey and print it off to hand it in this afternoon (item number three on the list). Study had to be squeezed into the time between the jobs she worked to pay her tuition fees. During the next hour, she found a few minutes to scan through a type a few notes... not enough, she thought.
Next Angela was put behind the bar, and she snuck one of her books to read through during the quiet moments. She kept covering it up though, she felt guilty if people saw her not putting her full attention into her job.

Angela was just looking at the clock, 2.15pm, and almost the end of her shift. She might just have time to get her paper in if she ran... “Hey Angela, wake up! The guy at table 8 needs a coffee refill,” came a shout from the manager. Startled, she jumped up and picked up the coffee pot and scurried over. Rushing, she tripped and stumbled, sending coffee spilling over the table and into the lap of the man at table 8. “Oh my God!” gasped Angela, barely looking at the man’s face, “I’m so sorry! I was just... I was just...” she spluttered and tried to dab the man’s lap with her apron.

To her surprise the man laughed, “You know there are better ways to earn money...” he said.
Angela looked up at him, wondering what he meant.
 
OOC:
For this post I’ll play two parts. The Café owner and the customer, but my main character moving on is the customer.

IC:
Joe, the owner of “Café-U”, expects his help to arrive just before opening and be ready to go at when he opens the door for business. The other waitresses were already at work and taking orders from the breakfast crowd but Angela was late…again! Then a big group came in and Joe had to take there order while the other girls were busy with other customers. While he was taking there orders Joe looked up at the clock and wondered where Angela was. Just as Joe returned to the counter she walked through the door. If there were not customers around Joe would have said something like “Well, good afternoon!”, but instead he made it obvious why he was looking at his watch.

Joe tries to help out the kids going to school, but, being in this business for almost thirty years, he has a sense of who can “cut the mustard” and the ones that he has to let go. Joe sometimes caught Angela reading her textbook or going through flash cards during work time. Joe lets the kids do homework on there break time, but he gets after them if he spots them doing it on “my time” as he puts it.

Later that day…
Joe was passing by a table when a man held up his coffee cup and said to him, “Excuse me, I think my waitresses has abandoned me. Could I get a refill!” An upset customer is the last thing Joe needs. “Umm…Yes sir. Coming right up!”, Joe said to the man. Then calling out to Angela, “Hey Angela, wake up! The guy at table 8 needs a coffee refill.” Joe passed Angela and looked at her as if to say, ‘again’! Just as Joe walked into the kitchen he heard a crash. “Oh crap! Now what!” Then Joe thought to himself, “I bet it’s Angela!” Joe walked back out to the front of the café just in time to see Angela getting up and apologizing to the customer for splashing coffee on him.

Joe now had a minor crises on his hands. “I’m very sorry sir. Lunch is on me.” Then Joe calls to one of the other girls, “Sandy, you’re on table eight. Right now!” Then Joe looks at Angela and says, “I need to talk to you in the kitchen…now!” Joe walks into the kitchen with Angela following. He turns to her and says, “I’m sorry but I need to let you go.” After a brief pause he continues, “The other girls…and I…have been covering for you, and this just isn’t working.”


OOC:
Now from the customer’s point of view.

IC:
Erik is in his early 30’s, good looking, drives a shiny red BMW, and always seems to have young ladies on his arm. Well…he should! Erik runs a bar and grill called “Shy Kittens”. It’s a strip joint were the waitresses were skimpy lingerie and the stripers…well, ware nothing…while dancing on the cat walk or doing lap dances. Erik likes to find young “chicks”, as he usually calls them, from the university. Café-U is a good “hunting ground” because many of the students go there for lunch.

On this day, Erik decided to have late lunch there before going in to work. He hasn’t been there for a few weeks and was wondering if there were any new faces there. Erik was pleasantly surprised to see the new pretty face. He was checking her out as she took his order. Nice sweet face, kind-of and ‘innocent’ look…just the type the customers like the most. Erik finished up lunch and noticed that his waitresses was nowhere to be seen. He wondered if maybe she left for the day before he could give her his business card.

Just then a guy looking like the owner walked by and Erik held up his cup and said…“Excuse me, I think my waitresses has abandoned me. Could I get a refill!” That guy didn’t seem very happy as the shouted, “Hey Angela, wake up! The guy at table 8 needs a coffee refill.” Erik made a mental note, “Angela!” Erik fished in his pocket for a business card when we saw the waitresses coming with the coffee. Just as she walked up to the table she tript and the coffee went flying onto the table and onto Erik.

Erik was stunned by being splashed with hot coffee and wanted to say something that would definitely be inappropriate, but he instead remembered that he had that business card in his hand! The waitresses seemed very upset and made a futile attempt to try to dry off Eric with her apron. Instead Erik gave her his card and said, “You know there are better ways to earn money...” She looked at Erik with a blank look. Erik was about to say what kind of “café” he runs when the owner came out and Erik knew that she was in big trouble. As they disappeared in the back, Erik finished up and started to leave. As he walked out the door of the café to his BWM, Erik wondered if he would see her again.
 
Last edited:
OOC: I’m going to skip over some stuff we can assume happens to move the story on. I hope that is okay.



IC: It was two hours before Angela sat down again. She flopped down into a bench in the quad outside the Biology department building and stared into space.

An hour and a half ago she had run sobbing from the back entrance of Café-U after ten minutes of useless begging with Joe. “Please, sir... I need this job. I know I have been distracted, but its been a busy few weeks... I can do better. I promise....” It had done no good. She had been fired. Angela had never been fired or failed at anything in her life, and that was the worst thing, worse even than the thought of next month’s rent and fees, not to mention bills.

An hour ago she had been standing waiting for the shuttle bus to the academic buildings, speaking to her dad on the phone. It had been just her luck that he had rung just then. There was no way she would admit to him that she had lost her job, and she had done her best to sound upbeat. The rush across the campus to get to the computer suites and print off her assignment, then dash to the Biology offices to hand it in, had kept her busy. At least that had stopped her thinking about Café-U.

Now, though, Angela was sitting on a bench in the quad and she had nothing to do for the rest of the day but worry and dwell. She needed money in the next week just to buy food. Where was she going to get it? Oh God, she had been fired! She sobbed as she remembered Joe’s face as he let her go and feelings of shame twisted in her stomach. What would her dad say? She buried her face in her hands and cried for what seemed like several minutes.

Her face felt hot and flushed when she came back to herself. She reached into her bag for a tissue and blew her nose. She frowned as she noticed the card that had fallen on the floor. She picked it up. “Shy Kittens Bar & Grill” it said... The guy from the cafe?... maybe he had been offering her a job. “Action conquers fear” she muttered to herself. A little mantra that help to stop her collapsing into worries...

She quickly took out her cell phone and rang the number on it and waited for an answer. “Hello, sir? I think we have met. You gave me your card this morning in Café-U? Hi... yes... Well I am looking for a job and I was wondering if you were looking for waitresses at your bar?”
 
IC as Erik:

I had second thoughts about giving that girl my business card, because I was POed about getting splashed with coffee. I got home showered and changed and got to the bar at about late-afternoon. Just about when the others were starting to arrive for out 6pm opening.

I stated checking on things in the kitchen and Ross, my manager, mentioned that both Sandy and Julia could not make it to work because finals are coming up. They are both girls that work for me as stripers. So now I’ll be short handed. This is just not my day! First the “coffee girl” and now this.

I walked to the bar to get a beer. Two of my waitresses, Kathy and Samantha, were there stocking up. Kathy is wearing a thong panty and a tight cropped tank top, and Samantha a see thought bra and panty. Samantha saw me and displayed her self to me and said, “You like…lover?” As with most of the girls, I’ve been fucking Samantha on and off. I smiled and said, “Yes, I like!” I started getting my beer and Samantha cuddled up to me. Just then my cell rang. “Hello?”, I answered. My face went blank when I realized that it was the girl from the Café. Samantha was right there and could hear every word. She smiled slyly and whispered in my other ear, “Just tell her you want’a fuck her brains out!”, and then Samantha felt for my cock. Kathy saw what was going on and smiled too. I knew that Samantha could dance if I asked her, but Kathy was married and would not. I replied to the girl on the phone, “Umm…well, actually I’m short on dancers.” I continued in a nonchalant tone, “It would help me out if you could strip, but why don’t you come over here and we can see if we can find you something.”
 
“Umm…well, actually I’m short on dancers.” I continued in a nonchalant tone, “It would help me out if you could strip, but why don’t you come over here and we can see if we can find you something.”

There was a long silence on the end of the phone as Angela's heart skipped a beat and her mind seemed to fill with white noise. It hadn't really filtered through to her from the card that it might be that kind of a place. She didn't even imagine that places like that existed in this university town. "Ahhhm.. mmm umm... ahmmm" she stuttered and stammered, her voice quavering. She pulled the phone away from her ear and hold her finger over the receiver button to hang up....

She scrunched up her eyes and remembered the unpaid bills, the rent... 'This or go to Dad and tell him I need money?...' she thought to herself. She drew in a deep breath and put the phone back to her ear. "Ahmmm... Okay... I... I'll be there in about half and hour, um... sir..." She hung up quickly and then stared into space for a long moment.

Angela walked in a daze to the bus stop and studied the address and the route map. The nearest stop was a few hundred yards from the 'Shy Kittens'. She stood warily outside, looking it up and down for a long while then she entered through the front door. She guessed that she looked pretty out of place wearing the long sweater and jeans and carrying her backpack full of books and laptop, but thankfully it didn't look like the place was really getting into business yet and it was quiet inside.

"Um... excuse me?" she said to a passing employee. "I'm looking for the manager."
 
Setting the sean:
“Shy Kittens” is off the main drag in town. It’s an up scale strip bar and grill. Erik modeled the place loosely from the bar in the movie “Flash dance”. There is shiny black a stage and “cat walk” with marquee lights along the edge. There are spot lights and a mirror ball. There are small tables all around. At one side is the bar and the other the restraint.

Shy Kittens is actually very busy, even during this down economy! Erik only hires the best looking girls, mostly from the university. Some serve drinks, but the more “adventures” strip and do lap dances. Other then that there are bachelor and other privet parties. Although not officially sponsored by Eric, some of the girls earn money by going home with customers

IC:
Erik was in his office on the phone with another of his “girls”. She said that she couldn’t come in to work tonight because she was studying for finals. Erik replied, “Baby, I’m down three now!” Then in a more forceful tone he said, “Look, I need girls that I can rely on!” The young lady the other end repeated her commitment to her studies. Just then Jason, the bouncer, stepped into my office and said, “Hey,…there’s some chick in front who wants to see you!” I thought, “Damn, she actually came in!” I had to plan things well. Based on the phone call just an hour ago, I knew that she’d probably run on me if I asked her to do too much. But for a girl like that, just having a guy looking at her might make her bolt!

I got up and walked to the front and saw the girl from earlier today. She was conspicuous by her demander. I thought, “This ‘chick’ is just going to waste my time. I know that type and she’ll never do it!” She spotted me and I smiled politely and said, “Hi.”, and I motioned her to sit with me at a table. “So you whan’na work here?”, I said in a doubtful tone. I continued, “Umm…you do know that this is a strip bar…right?!” I didn’t wait for an answer and said, “Well, it just so happens that I’m short handed tonight. I need dancers and girls to waitresses.” I paused and continued with the details, “The waitresses keep ‘most’ of there close on, and the ‘dancers’ drop it all and also do lap dances for the customers.” A thought just occurred to me, somthing that this new girl may want to know about, “Oh yah, some of the customers that come in are ladies. Some are straight and just want a little fun, and others are ‘bi’ or gay. So you might be lap dancing for them too…” I looked her in the eye and continued…” if that’s what you what to do.” I assumed that the new girl’s head was probably spinning. Finally I told her what she probably really wanted to know, “The girls who waitresses make about a little over a hundred in tips and the dancers can make over five hundred on a good night.”

I sat back and waited for her reply. I knew this type. Away from home, short of money and probably a virgin! I waited for her to say something like, “Well…I’ll think about it.”, and then she’d leave. I’ve seen this a million times!

Just then Tina strolled in the front door. Medium height, blond, nice body, to die for looks. The guys go crazy for her. Tina’s also bi and enjoys hot dances with the other girls on the stage…and off! Giggling, she gave Jason a peck on his bold head, and walked in my direction. Tina stepped up behind my chair and leaned over rapping her arms aground me and giving me a kiss. Her “D” breasts almost spilling out of her tight tank top. And her nipple rings could just be seen thought the thin material. She looked at the new girl and Tina’s face lit up and she said, “Very nicccce! Is she dancing here?!” I knew what was going through her head, and I said, “I don’t know. We’re talking it over.” Then Tina whispered in my ear very softly, “Can I have her if she’s a virgin!” Then she stuck her tung in my ear, I’m sure just to toy with her, and with that Tina left for the dressing rooms. .

OOC:
Lizzbeth, trying to give you lot’s of options
 
Angela walked behind the bouncer, who looked intimidating but spoke quite kindly to her, through the bar. It definately wasn't what she had expected when she thought she was applying for a job at a bar and grill. She caught herself gawping at the girls waljking around in flimsy lingerie and revealing clothes, and especially at the girls on the runway... When one or two noticed her she snapped her glance away meekly.

In 'Erik's' office she sat quietly and listened to his explanation and after a few moments made a conscious effort not to curl up into a ball, fold her arms defensivly or look too bewildered. She wasn't sure how successful she was. She nodded along and absorbed it all. $100 in a night made her ears perk up, when he said $500 she felt a little excitement. That could cover her bills and leave time for studies! It was for stripping, though. Angela was a little shocked that part of her was tempted. There was something in his voice though, the tone that seemed to say 'you're in the wrong place, honey'. That nettled her pride. She didn't like that he just saw her as a lost little girl.

"I am happy to do the waitressing job, sir" she replied in a businesslike tone and as confidently as she could. "Can I ask whether you pay by the hour and if we keep all of our tips? Oh, and do you provide a uniform?"
 
Ignoring the new girl, I watched Tina strutted to the back stage door leading to the dressing room. She was a favorite of the customers, and in my bed too! There was silence for a few moments and I’m sure the new girl (what was her name…oh yeaa, Angela) must have been wondering if I was listening to her. I recomposed myself, looked at her and said, “I pay fifteen an hour. And that’s for whether you’re witnessing or dancing. ” I paused and then continued with the ‘new employee talk that I give several times a week,… “I know that’s minimum wage, but you keep all the tips.” Then I looked at her in a knowing way and continued, “I don’t think I have to tell you that the more ‘popular’ you are to the customers, the bigger they tip.” After that remark I wanted to answer her question about the “uniform”. “As for a uniform…”, I had to smirk a bit and looked at her again, “…well sweetheart ‘you’re’ the ‘uniform’.” I waited to that remark to set in to the newbie. I get a lot of girls who are new to the ‘skin game’ so I knew I had better spell it out to her. I leaned back in my big leather chair and explained one last thing, “Now before I decide if I want to hire you I need to…Ummm…’see the goods’”. I paused and continued, “Now, whether you want to witness or ‘dance’, then I need to see you in…umm…a bikini or something. We have some ‘costumes’ in that back.” I got up from my chair and lead the new girl to the back dressing room. As we walked I said, “The girls have some things that you can put on for tonight.” “Or if you want to dance I need to see it all…and I need to see you dance on stage and do a lap dance.” I wondered if she even knew what I meant by ‘dancing’.

OOC:
Any taker for ‘Tina”
 
Last edited:
“I pay fifteen an hour.... I know that’s minimum wage, but you keep all the tips."

Angela nodded politely, but inside her heart sank. She had hoped that a few nights of humiliation, keeping her head down, and she could pay off a few debts and then quit. Instead it looked like this job would demand a little more than that. All this ran through her mind as she listened, and then something he said grabbed her full attention...

“Now before I decide if I want to hire you I need to…Ummm…’see the goods’

'The goods?' Angela thought silently, 'that's just what I am to him isn't it?'. Part of her had the instinct to slap him in the face and leave, but another part felt a strange shiver down her spine as he called her that. She followed him into the back.

“The girls have some things that you can put on for tonight.” “Or if you want to dance I need to see it all…and I need to see you dance on stage and do a lap dance.”

"Oh... I don't think that I can do the dancing thing..." she said, looking around the dressing room, and flicking through a hanger of costumes, if that was what you could call them. Most of them were just two tiny little garments. the more elaborate ones were obviously for the strippers, and wouldn't stay on very long. Angela felt strange just being in the room alone with this man, know what he did for a living. Even the fact that she had served him coffee without realising what he was made her skin tingle with mingled shock and revulsion. Her heart was racing and she felt slightly hyperactive.

She strategically moved around behind one of the row of hangars... "Can I pick anything I like?" she asked and turned her back. She took a deep breath as she pulled her sweater up over her head and tossed her dark curls out over eyes. She unbuttoned her shirt, shrugging her shoulders as she pulled it off. She was still wearing her jeans and her simple white bra, but even the fact that a man like him could see her bare shoulders and back felt strange and... exciting.
 
We where standing the dressing room and I was waiting for the new girl to change. Since this was a strip bar, and I had seen most of the girls naked, there was little modesty here. I often walked in while the girls were changing and nobody thinks anything of it.

I had a feeling that I was wasting my time! I’ve seen this a thousand times…poor little college girl, away from home for the first time, and in need of money, and timidly working here to pay the bills. I pay minimum wage, but the girls make the real money in tips…and the customers pay the best tips for the cutest and best “perfuming” girls. It was plain to me that this girl was very uncomfortable working in a strip bar, but she has that sweet “girl next door” look and poise. And that’s something that the customers will go “gaga” over.

Just then the Jason, the bouncer and doorman, pocked his head in and said, “Hey, boss…time to open…ok?” “Ok, go ahead.”, I replied. Then I turned to the new girl and said, “Ok, you get ready then come out to the bar and I’ll show you around.” Then I walked out to the main room.
 
Angela is still leafing through the skimpy outfits on the row of hangers as the manager leaves. Even though she had been avoiding his eyes, she could not help noticing the appraising way he had looked her up and down. There was something in the way he looked at her that made her feel as though she had the words ‘fresh meat’ written across her forehead. She felt light headed as she rejected several of the smaller outfits. Part of her was screaming at herself to run. Then she remembered the mocking look that he had on his face which seemed to say ‘she’ll never go through with this.’ She couldn’t bring herself to prove him right. She drew in a breath as he picked up a hanger holding a tiny silver skirt and bra with black lacy frills.

She looks furtively around the empty changing room as she strips off her jeans, bra and panties. “How am I going to do this if I get shy in an empty room?” she mutters to herself as she pulls on the skirt over tiny thong panties. The bra stretches tight over her full bust and she tugs on the laces holding it together over her cleavage, desperately trying to make it close without leaving an inches wide gap between her breasts. She gasps in frustration as she gives up. The skirt has suspenders hanging from it, and so she feels compelled to find a pair of stocking and pull them on over her smooth, bare legs. Then, pulling on a pair of heels she draws in a deep breath and steels herself as she walks towards the bar.

“Hey, are you going out there like that?” says a voice from behind her as she nears the door. It draws Angela up short. She stops and turns to see the blonde stripper who was all over the manager earlier. “I.. I… well… Isn’t this right?” she says uncertainly.
“It’s a good start,” the blonde girl replies with a smirk on her face, “You look hot, but it’s the little things that will get the guys’ attention. They may spend their time just looking at your tits and your ass, but you still need the trimmings… c’mere…” The other girl takes Angel by the arm and sits her down at a makeup table. She fixes her dark curls to tumble in a cascade over her bare shoulder, adds a little lipstick and some blusher to her cheeks. “Just a little.” The blonde girl says, “It’s the girl-next-door look that will pull them in. Oh… here…” she finds a small silver top hat and fixes it with a hatpin to Angela’s hair. She steps back to admire her handiwork, “Now you look ready… go get ‘em…” she sends Angela off with a playful slap on her ass where it shows under her skirt and a wink

Angela squeaks and totters off into the bar, looking for Erik.
 

Attachments

  • angelasoutfit-front.jpg
    angelasoutfit-front.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 56
  • angelasoutfit-back.jpg
    angelasoutfit-back.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 50
OOC: I’ll post asap, but I’d like to invite others to post as customers in this bar scene (male or female)
 
OOC: would really like to have others jump in temporarily as customers. They could do some flirting and fondling of the new girl.

IC:
The bar started to fill up and I still didn’t see the new girl yet. I wondered if she backed out. Just then I heard a few wolf whistles and looked to see the new girl walking out from the dressing rooms. I took a double take! She was dressed in one of the striper’s outfits! Not the more conservative waitress uniforms like the other cocktail waitress. Did she change her mind as decide to strip!? I couldn’t deal with it now because I had to check up on the kitchen.

*Meanwhile, while the boss is in the kitchen, Angela starts serving drinks unaware that she is dressed like one of the stripers and practically everyone in the bar knows it except her!*

IC: The other cocktail waitress gave the new girl sly smiles and knowing looks. Meanwhile she started serving drinks to wide eyed customers.
While taking orders form four men in business suits one of them reached behind Angela and placed his hand on the back of her upper lag and, as it climbed up to her but, he smiled and said, “Can’t wait to see you dance for us baby!”

Later she was bringing a round of beer to some men at a standing table. She was starting to slow down a bit after serving and being on her feet for almost an hour straight. She greeted the men and placed the beers on the table. Anglia read off the tab, “Umm…that’ll be twenty eight please.” Anglia could see that a good looking man in his twenties seems to have some money in his hand. He confidently raised his hand and placed the bill in Anglia’s cleavage! But that wasn’t all, he paused to ‘cop a feel’ of the young girl’s budding breasts. As his hand was in her top he said softly, “Consider that a down payment for later.” When Anglia got back to the bar she took the money out of her top and discovered a fifty dollar bill!

Later, while waiting for an order at the bar, Anglia saw the girl who helped her in the dressing room. She stepped up to her, placed her hand on Anglia’s ass, under the short skirt, and seductively moved her hand up Anglia’s round ass exposing it to the crowd behind her to whistles and shouts! The girl then whispered in her ear in a sly tone, “Having fun sweetheart?” Then the girl softly bit Anglia’s ear.
 
Last edited:
The reception that Angela received as she entered the bar drew her up short. The whistles and the horde of hungry eyes turning on her made her feel like a rabbit caught in headlights. She looked around, desperately trying to spot Erik the manager. Her blood ran cold in her limbs while her face heated up. She realised that she must be blushing. It was only last year that she had taken what had seemed like a major step for her and worn a two-piece bikini at the beach. Even that had taken pressure from her girlfriends. How here she was dressed like a slut in a room full of horny men. ‘What have I got myself into?’ she thought to herself, ‘I am in way over my head…’

It was almost a relief when a sharp whistle (single-noted, rather than the hoots and wolf-whistles the customers where giving her) called her attention to the bar. The barman was beckoning her over. “You Angela?” he asked, “Erik said I was getting a new girl to wait table tonight.”
“Y..yes that’s me.” Something in his raised eyebrow and the way his eyes drifted up and down her body made Angela feel that something was wrong.
“OKay” he said with a sniff, “Well I need you to look after tables 15 through 22… Over there. You got any waitressing experience?”
“Yes… Yes I have.” Angela had been waitressing as a Saturday job since she was in high school.
He nodded. “Well its no different here, just bend over a little more when you set their drinks down, flirt a little more and wiggle those nice hips of yours if you want the nice tips… You sure that you’re just waiting tables?”
“Yes” Angela said. The question worried her.
He shrugged, “Whatever. Some guys just sat down at 17. Go get ‘em girl.”

Angela got to it. “Hi, my name’s Angela and I’ll be your waitress.” She began with a practiced line and a practiced smile, only this time the looks she got from her customers seemed to be hungry for something else other than bar snacks. “What can I get you?”
“How about a milkshake?” said one guy, staring at her breasts. The dirty laugh that his friends responded with made sure she didn’t miss his meaning.
“I… I’ll see what flavours we have…” They seemed disappointed with her response… After she had taken their order and served them, there was no tip. She cursed herself. If she was here she needed to at least make it pay. When they were ready for another round she made sure to lean over like the barman said, she just knew that the guys behind her could see up her tiny skirt. She pressed her arms together and absently jiggled her chest. “I’m sorry that I forgot your milkshake, honey. Are you guys ready for another round?”
“This place serves good milkshake,” he replied, “But I think it needs a squirt of cream on top.”
It took a moment for her to realise what he meant. She felt a blush but made herself smile, “Maybe later.” Was all she could think to say. She didn’t want to lose them. When she took their order for their next round, she turned and made sure to sway her hips at them as she walked away. It felt like getting away with something naughty and some part of her felt a thrill at it.
Waitressing was always a whirl, and this place was much busier than the university café. So it had taken some minutes for her to notice that the other waitresses were wearing something quite different from her. Their uniforms were tight, sure. Low cut tops and short skirts, but nothing like Angela’s. It had meant that her tips had been quite generous so far, however.
She had almost been into the flow of things when one of the men in suits she was serving put his hand on the back of her leg. Brazenly he slid it up the back of her thigh to her ass. “Can’t wait to see you dance for us baby!” he said and Angela tensed. She looked up at the stage where a girl, dressed much like her, was gyrating sensuously. “Dance.” She said to herself. “I… I don’t dance.” She stammered and scurried off. It was only after the panic had faded that she winced a realised that she had just lost a tip. ‘they think I’m a dancer…’ she muttered to herself.

It took her a moment but she went back out there. There was no sense in losing out, just finished the night and run. She returned with the tab for table 17. “Umm…that’ll be twenty eight please.” She read off. The guy who had asked for the milkshake put $30 on her tray. She bent down to pick it up and he pushed a note between her breasts. She was too shocked to move away but just looked up at him as he pushed his hand past the laces of her top and cupped her naked breast underneath, gently squeezing it. “Consider that a down payment for later.” He said. Angela’s breath was taken away. He pulled his hand out and she stood up. “Th.. thankyou sir.” She replied breathlessly and turned back to the bar, stunned.

At the bar she pulled the money out… ‘fifty dollars!’ She looked back over at table 17 and saw him still looking over at her. What had he said… ‘a down payment for later?’. It dawned on her and she looked away quickly, her head reeling. She didn’t have time to recover herself. Moments later there was a warm body against her, the blonde girl from before… Her hand was on her leg, like the man earlier but softer, more seductive, more sensitive…
*Hauumm* Angela mewed and lost herself for a moment so that she did not register her skirt lifting until the whistles and shouts brought her to her senses. It made her heart jump and her body heat up. Was she excited or just terrified? “Having fun sweetheart?” her breath was warm on her neck and ear. Angela whimpered again at the playful bite. The close contact was absurdly comforting. “I… I’m dressed as a stripper…” she murmured without realising that she was leaning her head to the side to expose her neck to the other girl. Just saying those words out loud made her stomach flutter and flip over.
 
OOC: WOW what a huge post! Thanks. Here’s just something to hold over. I’ll add to it over the weekend.

IC: The older blond was in complete control. Obviously this wasn’t the first time that she seduced a young girl and all while the men around them watched and whistled! As the crowd bellowed and music pounded in the dark bar, the blond smiled and nuzzled her head tenderly with the new girl. The blond smiled of delicate flowers. Then she lowered her head and kissed the neck of the new girl several times, then started kissing up her neck until reaching her ear again. Not missing a beat the blond stuck her tongue into the girl’s ear. “Ummmm….you taste yummy.”, she whispered. The blond still had her hand on the new girl’s exposed ass, but then she placed her middle finger on the new girl’s mound and whispered, “I bet you taste yummy there too?” She paused and continued, “Do you sweetie?” Again not waiting for an answer the blond moved her head and kissed the new girl on the lips and the new girl felt the blonde’s tongue entering her mouth. The blonde’s tongue danced with that of the new girl while the blonde’s finger danced with the new girl’s mound. Then the blond broke the kiss and looked into the new girl’s eyes in a combination of lust and power, and she said “Would you like to ‘strip' for me lover!”
 
Last edited:
OOC: I know! I kept trying to find a good place to stop but it kept rolling on!
 
Professor Gray

Walking down the street the flashing of the bar takes my eye, not really knowing what I was walking into to, my curiosity takes over, and an urge I had not felt for a long time leads me into the bar. The smell of oil, and beer fills my nose, and I take a seat watching the comings and goings.

I order a beer, and wait for my order to come to the table.
 
Angela found herself caught in the other girl’s grasp, and the world shrank down to her own skin and the soft lips touching her at her throat. She didn’t even hear herself purring as her hand trailed down Angela’s tummy and between her thighs, but she gasped aloud as her finger rubbed over her sex. “I bet you taste yummy there too?” She paused and continued, “Do you sweetie?” she turned to her to stammer.. “I… I… don’t … know…” only to find her soft lips pressed against hers. Her mouth opened unconsciously and the other girl’s nimble tongue slipped into her mouth. She squirmed against the bar as her hand rubbed against her thin panties. Angela had never even thought of kissing a girl before, and now here she was making out with a blonde whose name she didn’t even know in a room crowded with men. The kiss broke, giving Angela time to breathe. “Would you like to ‘strip' for me lover!”

Angela blinked at her and glanced around at the room full of lustful faces watching her. “I…. I can’t” she stammers and pulls away, “I have tables to wait…” she scurries of with a tray toward a newly occupied table. I still look flushed as I reach it and lay the chilled glass down, “Here is your beer, sir” I say, bending down to place the bottle beside it. “Would you like me to pour it for you….” She is drawn up short as she looks over at the man’s face. It was professor Grey. Only three hours ago they had been together in his office in a tutorial. There she had been Angela the conscientious student… Here she looked like something different.
 
OOC: We could really use a few guy so jump in temporarily as customers. Some flirting, some touching and maybe some propositions for ‘after hours’ activities. The new girl might go..or not.

IC:
I saw Tina trying to seduce the new girl. I had to smile. She does this to almost all the new girls. Angela seemed to break away from Tina and deliver a beer to one of the customers. I stepped up to Tina and slapped her on her G-stringed ass and said, “Hey bitch (my pet name for Tina. She likes dirty talk!), the ‘work’ are not here for you’re pleasure you know!” Then I told her to start earning her money and go up on the runway and strip! She playfully gave me the ‘finger’ and walked away to the back stage door. Then I looked towards the new girl. She seemed to be talking to her customer.

A few minuets later I turned down the lights and announced Tina over the PA. I hit the play button on the stereo and Tina was out on stage wearing a red G-string and a flimsy white crop top. She danced to the music, ululating her body like a snake…stroking her ass and chest…pulling the strap of her top over her shoulder… Yes, Tina liked to dance, but even more…she liked to teas! The guys were, typically, going crazy!

I looked over at the new girl. I hoped that she was watching too, in hopes that this would strike some interest for her to dance too.

As the dancing went on, Tina continued to play with her top and tug at the strings to her G-string. The customers were shouting, “Take it off!”, and “dance like a whore!” And…she did! After a few minutes more Tina smiled slyly at the audience and turned around facing away from them. Then while swaying her tight ass, she reached for her top and puled it over her head, bearing her back. The crowd again went crazy! Tina swung her top around and tossed it into the audience. Now she only had on her red G-string. Tina turned around and exposed her firm breasts and continued to dance.

Again I looked at the new girl.

After more dancing and teasing by pulling on her G-string, Tina puled the tie and it too came off! Now Tina was ‘pussy’ naked! Tina put the G-string in her mouth and gyrated cupping her shaved mound. Then Tina then tossed her G-string at the audience!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top