LadyT's Den of Iniquity (closed except for invitees)

murmured happily as his Mistress moved his body, the feel of her mouth and teeth on him was nice. The feel of her hand on his balls made him shiver in pleasure. He moved his hips a little, helping her straighten his cock.

When she started rocking, he moaned. The softness of her sheets combined with her rolling his balls, nipping along his back, it didn't take long before he was fully erect.

Mistress, I think I'm ready now.

shifting against him her tongue edges against his throat in a line from his collar bone to his ear to whisper in a gravel filled voice

Since we already visited torment this morning Pet, I think we'll give it a miss this time, you're doing very well indeed. Ask me for what you are ready for then Pet and I will give it to you.

of course she knows, but hearing it from his lips, listening to what he admits to wanting is simply exquisite

hoping he's guessing right given all the things they've discussed

I'm ready for you to ride me Mistress, to pleasure yourself on my hard cock

Arches an eyebrow where he can't see with a spreading grin

Roll over then Pet, I cannot fuck you like that, not unless you want me to indroduce you to the Other things I like

letting him hear her amused arousal

Perhaps later Mistress.

Rolls over, his hard cock bobbing against his abdomen as he does so, his eyes devouring her body as he does so, a hungry look in his eyes. He wonders how she's going to use this to teach him control.

Looks at him as if marking that statement and it's tone

carefully seating herself on his cock so her outer lips framed it, letting him feel the wetness of her arousal as she arched and rolled her spine, driving his length through her slick folds. She moaned low in her throat as his length rubbed against her clit making her shudder

Mmm fuck...so good Pet...

whimpers as she taunts him with her wetness. The feel of her folds slipping along his shaft is wonderful, but he knows she's teasing him. She could probably make them both cum like this if she wanted, the feel of her clit along his shaft, tickling under the head, would make him cum eventually.

But he wanted to feel her around him. He whined softly, his eyes speaking his need as her hips rolled and rolled along his cock

Aww fuck... I love the way you whimper for me Pet.

reaches down and grabs your hands lifting them above his shoulders, stretching him out as my hand reaches for him and positions in at my entrance, sliding onto his cock with a hissed moan

stay still Pet...I want to fuck myself with you and that is your control lesson. I dont want you to move...

obliges her love with another whimper, but nods as she slowly slides onto his cock. The urge to buck is strong, but he fights it, just gasping instead.

You feel wonderful Mistress, I'll do my best to hold off my orgasm.

hooking my feet over his thighs for leverage she begins to rock against him as she drew his wrists togetherabove his head so she could hold them with one long fingered hand

She then reached between them, her fingers dancing over his cock and she clit as she finally responded through her moans

Only hold back until I cum. Cum with me, but not before

Yes Mistress.

suddenly feels quite helpless, his arms secured in her grip, his cock used as a toy, her fingers dancing along her clit, teasing his cock on occasion. Despite being basically reduced to a spectator to her orgasm, he can't help but feel the charged eroticism of the moment.

He moans and whimpers with her movements, gasping when her fingers brush his cock

feeling my body clench, rolling against him faster and faster as my hips slap into his, my fingers twirling over my clit while I grunt and moan my pleasure

So close, my fingers coated with my juice lift to my Pet's mouth for him to clean

Thats it...going to cum Pet! Cum with me!

the feel of my fingers in his mouth is enough to drive me over the edge as my pussy begins to ripple around his cock

his whole body shakes with the strain of not thrusting into her heavenly pussy, but somehow, he manages it. He sucks eagerly on her fingers, the taste and smell of her arousal pushing him over the edge with her, her cunt clenching as his cock swells and spurts into her

Oh, fuck, Mistress

whimpers, my entire body spasming as my eyes lock on his face, drinking in the sight of his orgasm written all over it as well as his fight to not move. A feat he did extremely well as she groaned and throbbed to a shaking halt above him

After a long period she finally slipped him out of her and slid out of the bed to move to the sink and give herself a quick wash

Climbing back onto the bed she rolled him over and then sprawled against him, utterly unashamed of her nudity

You are incredible Pet.

takes long moments to recover his breathing, then turns to face his Mistress, wrapping an arm around her middle

You as well Mistress, thank you.

Walks back into his Mistresses lovely room.

"Mistress, you called for me?"

the room is dimly lit, warmed from the fire that burns merrily in the grate. She is standing wreathed in shadows and turns at his words. She stepped forward, and came into view clearly. She wore a sheer black peignoir and nothing else. Her ahair piled loosely atop her head

Strip for me Pet. I have need for you this night. you will lay your body face down across my lap.

both her smile and her tone indicated this wasn't about being in trouble

strips quickly, his body bared for her, then lays over her lap, his eyes bright with anticipation

Yes Mistress

watching him with a smile as he strips for me, my thighs part a little to support his weight and also to let his cock slip against my thighs so I can close against him lightly, cradling his hardening length against them

her palm reached between his legs to caress and pull on his balls

Did you have a decent day Pet?

her fingers tickle against his balls

murmurs happily as her fingers find and roll his balls, she knows how much I like it and what it does to me

It was decent Mistress, how about yours?

shifting carefully back on the bed so he is resting comfortably across my lap, his weight supported on the bed itself

my palm caresses his ass, firmly, almost massaging him

then lifts, smacking firmly against his skin hard enough for my hand to press into his flesh a little

Pretty good actually. I slept, spent time with my Pet. There are few other things I could ask for.

again her palm lifted and fell, rubbibng against his skin as she murmured with pleasure from the simple act

sighs happily at her rubbing, letting out tiny yelps as her blows fall, but still quite happy

I'm glad Mistress, I enjoy making you happy

she reached between his thighs again, cupping his balls in her palm as she pressed them up against his body, then slid her fingers around him her thumb and forefinger meeting at the top of his sack and tugging down and away from his body.

With her free hand she picked up something from the bed beside her and placed a cool box in the center of his back, just below his shoulderblades.

That is a present just for you Pet. do you want it? If you want it then hold still for me. Don't let it fall off.

again her hand cracked against him as she teased, "I do wonder just how turned on its possible to mAke you like this. If I can makeyou writhe for me so you run the risk of dropping it

whines softly

I wont let it fall Mistress, I love your presents.

a soft whimper escapes his lips as she seperates his balls, pulling them to the end of their sac

You could easily make me writhe Mistress, I'm already very turned on though.

grins where he can't see

Well thats a good start. I think I am going to ask you to fuck that nice cock of yours into my thighs as I spank you though. I will help out by putting one finger on your present for the moment to help hold it still.

Knowing how turned on you are though I am not going to let you cum until you hit 20 though. Starting now, thrust and count Pet.

her palm connected harder than before then and most of the rubbing was against his nuts

Back