Mom sucking off son

Hmmm

Fantasies_only said:
I like the one (or multi mild) themed stories, but blowjobs and cum sucking aren't really my cup of tea.
Last year I asked for just a hand job story, plus voyeurism/exhibitionism and I got a lot of them, only some included things I don't want.
I'm into the whole sexual power deal (hypnosis not rape), so I'm glad I got that when I didn't even ask for it.

Well I've got several of those that you might enjoy. Just click on "feathers fantasies" for a listing of those types of stories. In particular..."mind fuck" is one. :D
 
Hey, these look pretty good (not read yet), but I was hoping you could be a little more descriptive of what is in it.
For instance I'm looking for a story for the Voyeurism/Exhibitionism catagory, but can also be in Insest/Taboo.
If it's in the Mind Control section, insest, puplic nudity, and a kind of peep show can all be in it.

No but licking/eating should be involved.
 
Last edited:
Story help too please.

I am also looking for a story and maybe in this instead of posting a new thread about almost the samething someone will remember seeing it or know where I could find it.

Its has a husband wife and there son. When early in the morning the couple have morning sex and when the husband gets up to take a shower the wife falls asleep and not realizing what time it is still wakes up and still hears the shower going thinking its her husband she get naked and get into the shower and starts to have sex and then becomes aware that it's her son but still continues.

I found this several years ago but never saved it thinking that I could alway go to it when I wanted to read it but over time forgot the website and can't find it now.

The tile was something like?

Mistaken shower
Accidental shower
Mistaken identy

Before people say do a title search I did and its not on this site! If anyone can help Please post or send the link to me.
 
I'm brand new here, but i used to write some erotica when I was younger. I like your idea of making it somewhat realistic and plausable, especially from the mother's side.

An 18 year old young man just might be willing in the right circumstances because of all the hormones racing around inside of him, especially if encouraged or told it is allright by an authority figure.

Getting past the mother's inhibitions in a plausible way would be much more challenging (unless the mother is totally ammoral and slutty, in which case the story becomes decidedly less sexy - as you point out). One rationale I can think of is that the mom has some sort of unmet or unresolved emotional need (trouble letting go as you describe). Another is that some set of circumstances allow her to rationalize it (like the medical necessity idea).

Of all the 'family' fantasy combinations, mother/son probably stirs the most powerful emotions because of the strong emotional bond between parent and child. Daddy/daughter doesn't resonate as well as a fantasy because of the power disparity; no matter how compelling the rational or how 'willing' the daughter seems in the story, the reader always has a feeling in the back of the mind that the father is taking advantage of the situation.

I haven't written a lot of incest stories, but it might be fun to try this.

Go for it Trish: you seem to have resolved at least one credible approach to a story such as this.
 
Back
Top