Gilligan's Island X-Rated (Open for several Characters)

Gilligan had already told her he wouldn't take her unless she begged, so without another thought he walked away, making plans for Ginger that he would perform at a later date. He also was making plans for Marry Ann. Hopefully she wouldn't be all that hard.
 
Ginger:
Ginger had hoped for some wild sex with Gilligan especially had hoped to get his huge member up both of her holes. But was, admittedly, disappointed that he walked away after she had made sure the Professor took his turn. She shrugged it off as she knew in her gut that Gilligan would likely to something sooner rather than later. It wasn't ego in this case but, after all, there are only three women on the island. In the meantime the Professer was ready for action with his eyes burning a hole in her chest and for that matter Mary Ann had fallen asleep and Mr. Howell was giving her the once over.
The only guy not available was the Skipper who she had sucked off earlier and was apparently in mind-blowing sex with Mrs. Howell. Ginger was amazed that Thurston's cock was hard after fucking two gals already. She figured it must be the Professor's potion that had seeped from Mary Ann's sweat or poured onto his skin from her pussy honey. Just then she saw the container of oil that Professor had used to make Mary Ann's tits grow and make her hotter. She thought whichever guy she decided on would love to see her tits grow even bigger. She didn't need the oil to turn her on anymore as she was already in nymphomaniac mode.
She took Mr. Howell's hand and had him sit beside the Professor and kneeled between them grabbing their cocks and took turns licking the tips of their members, "I just can't decide between you two!" She was releaved that Professor still was still tied up with her dress. She did, however, remove her panties from Skipper's mouth.
 
Thurston:
He felt renewed and invigorated after having sex with both Lovey and Mary Ann. His cock stood out like a flag pole. He chuckled to himself when Gilligan and Ginger came to a stand off and figured Gilligan would head toward Mary Ann next sure tha t Gilligan had seen hot Mary Ann had been with him.
To Thurston's surprise Ginger came over and took him over next to The Professor. He smiled inside seeing this man of science tied up in a women's dress. Then Ginger knelt before the two of them taking turnes playing with and licking their cocks.He let out a moan and licked his lips seeing Ginger's ass sway in front of him and the Professor's hard-on. He would like to get his hands on both, "Soooo.. fucking sexy..never been turned on this much in my life!"
 
Gilligan smiled and made a quick circle. He wanted to get off, but had already made his decision with Ginger. He decided he would give her some surprise sex later.. He still needed to get rid of that thick hard cock that made his jeans very uncomfortable. So he walked up behind Marry Ann and grabbed her. She was still swirl so he carried her to his hut.He smiled and laid her in his hammock to wait for her to awaken.

A few hours later she awoke. Gilligan grinned and sat down beside her. "You smell good." He said softly. "Mind if I?" He asked running his finger up her stomach.
 
Mary Ann

Waking up in the hammock gave Mary Ann the feeling that maybe the sex was all a dream.

When Gilligan spoke Mary Ann thought she'd hop out of her skin.

"Thank you." Mary Ann replied then asked timidly. "Mind if you what?"

Already the finger stroking her belly was sending the signal of being in heat and creaming better her thighs added to the new need to be screwed. Mary Ann leaned closer to his face and grazed into his eyes sparkling with what Mary Ann would call excite.

"Would it be okay to kiss you, Gilligan?"
 
"It would." Gilligan whispered before leaning his head closer and gently placing a kiss on her lips. His fingers arresting her stomach softly, working his way upwards.

"Would it be okay to fondle you?" He asked into her lips as his hands rubbed the small area just under her now swollen breasts. "Or would it be okay if you brother got a taste of your milk?" He asked having noticed them dripping earlier.
 
Mary Ann felt tingly from the light brush of their lips. Even Gilligan's feathery touch to her belly made her gasp softly.

His offer to fondle the heavy breasts sent a charge along Mary Ann's spine. Fondling would be the same as milking. Which would help curb the pain that was coming from those full jugs. "Oh yes please milk....I mean fondle them."

Mary Ann blushed at her farmer remark but when Gilligan suggested drinking straight from the udder... no humans have teets. Mary Ann took a deep breathe as a moan escaped from Gilligan's pinch on the left nipple. She could feel the lifting sensation as milk seeped out to each tug..

"Gilligan, it feels so good.... please..don't stop..... it would be okay... if..you nursed the milk....."

Mary Ann turned slightly and nervously bit her bottom lip. The horny urges were starting to resume stronger than before. It made her legs twitch and dew appear between her pussy lips.
 
Gilligan smiled. He got the green light and he would take advantage of that. "No...I think milking is an accurate request." He said softly as he began to tug on her left nipple, Causing her to squirt her milk. "But only because it's what the professor wanted from you." He firmly gripped her breast at the base and slid his hand outwards, his thumb sliding along the breast until the end where it twist the nipple, making milk spray out in a long white stream.

Then he smiled, a joyous twinkle in his eye as she gave him permission to drink from her. he continued milking one her breasts, catching some in a coconut for later use, while his mouth went down to her other nipple and patched on. He gently bit the nipple with his teeth and began to suckle on the engorged breast. He still had one hand free so that hand gently touched her belly and began to slide down to her pushy, until it reached the warm spot and it began to make slow, little circles up and down the length of the delicious pushy.
 
Mary Ann moaned softly as Gilligan coaxed the breast milk into a stream. The sight made her tremble and cream her slit.

With his mouth on her other breast Mary Ann felt several tugs erupt in her gushing pussy. "Ohhh it feels ..... ohhh Gilligan.... please.... ahhhh."

Gilligan's touch on her clit sent more spasms thru her body.
 
She had started to get into the whole situation and Gilligan liked it. Her breasts were filling his mouth and he made sure that he swallowed every drop. It was wonderful, Almost like she was under his control. His fingers worked hard on her pussy and breast.

he decided it was time to switch breasts, So he let go of the one with a loud pop and lick her from her enforced nipple to the other nipple, moving the hand that had been at her pussy up to her mouth and lightly spreading her own juices over her lips before gently pushing his fingers in her mouth. His other hand going down to her pussy and gently pushing a finger in her, slowly working up to the first knuckle.

Gilligan shifted uncomfortably as his hard erection became a problem, stitching just a bit helped relieve the pressure and gave him a new attack for pleasuring her pushy.
 
Mary Ann licked her honey from his fingers hungrily. Moaned as his nursing was turning her on to the point she was trying to fuck his hand. She reached for his cock then asked. "Can I taste your milk too?"

What her being wanted was being fucked hard and deep. The aroma started to ebb from her cunt like a fly trap to entice what it needs to survive.
 
The way she licked his fingers made him throb painfully. The way she asked also made him throb. He smiled and pulled back, gently picking her up and putting her in a standing position. Then he laid down and looked at her. "Only if I get to taste your honey." He said softly as he licked his lips.
 
Mary Ann

Mary Ann carefully climbed into the hammock and eased her knees by his shoulders so she could kneel back to let Gilligan feast while she savored that delicious throbbing cock.

Slowly Mary Ann kissed the head before sucking it like a lollipop. Soon she was bobbing up and down taking bit by bit deeper into her mouth. While Gilligan worked on her clit and slit coaxing drop after squirt of quim to feed his eager tongue.
 
It must have been some kind of chemical that the professor put in her, but every lick to her pussy was like a shot of pure adrenaline, making Gilligan harder then he had ever been and filling him with a new stamina. He felt as though he could conquer the world for now he would making her explode in ecstasy.

He could feel her every touch on his dock as if it were magnified. It made him moan as soon as her lips Or tongue or any part of her touched him. When her lips touched his dock he felt it Turin and almost came right there, but he was pretty sure that somehow her juices were keeping him from doing that.
 
Last edited:
The Professor (It appears someone is needed to play this role):
The Professor was flabbergasted when Ginger hog-tied him. Of course, it was hard to fight back when someone lands a perfect kick to your balls. The only choice he had was to watch the action for the longest time. All the while he tried in vain to loosen the ties.He laughed inwardly when Gilligan spurned Ginger at both of them. He couldn't believe the girl couldn't pretend to beg for such a great piece of cockmeat and how could he turn his back on such a hot and willing sex goddess.
He didn't feel sorry for either of them though as Gilligan had just carried Mary Ann away and Ginger had just brought Mr. Howell over beside him.
Professor let out a soft moan when Ginger touched and felt his cock.When she pulled her panties from his mouth all he could do is take in a very deep breath, "glad you're back."
He looked down the length of her back as she took his cockhead into her mouth and groand even louder. He couldn't believe how turn-on he was getting from seeing her work both cocks masterfully.
 
Lovey:

She was now panting and moaning as the waves continued to rush over her, "Oh fuck Skipper, fill me up, give it to me!" Just then she squirted like never before.
 
Ginger (almost given up on someone to fill her role!):
She slides her mouth down the full length of Mr. Howell's shaft and then quickly does the same for the Professor. "You know it will be dark soon, perhaps you guys should follow me back to my hut." She helps both of the men to stand up and kisses each of them passionately before walking away hips swaying. Mr. Howell will likely have no trouble following her but the Professor is at a bit of a disadvantage still being tied up, at least his legs are free.
 
Mary Ann

The more Mary Ann sucked Gilligan's cock the more she wanted to feel him pounding deep in her pussy pouring out to his lips.
 
(OOC: I am so, so Sorry about the last post. I didn't check to see what damage spell check had done.)

Gilligan moaned and gently bit the young woman's clit. He pulled lightly before slowly lifting her. He smiled gently as he place her on the ground. The action caused the Hammock to go crazy and dropped Gilligan on the floor. Gilligan groan and stood. It wasn't the first time it had happened and it probably wouldn't he the last. He smiled as he appraised the vision before him before he stepped in close and put a finger under her chin, pulling her close for a kiss.

After the kiss he gave her shoulders a gentle push, forcing her to the Sandy floor, letting her see his rock hard cock once again. He smiled and gently started to smack her face with it.The light smacking made him groan and clinch his muscles. "Sis..." He moaned. He liked the idea of her being his sis and decided that that's what he would call her. "I'm so close..."
 
Thurston HowellIII:Mr. Howell grabs the discarded container of the Professor's 'oil' and as Ginger kisses him he rubs oil on her ass. He just loves big asses on women. It is as if he can feel Ginger's tits grow even as they kiss.
When Ginger turns to walk to her hut Thurston spots her discarded panties and hangs them on the Professor's rigid cock, "Come along Professor, I don't we want to miss this opportunity."
A couple of minutes later the threesome is entering the girl's hut hearing noises coming from the nearby hut of Gillian and the Skipper.
 
Mary Ann glanced up and asked sweetly "Do you want me to suck it or would big brother prefer to play with my wet pussy?"

After speaking she licked her lips and waited.
 
Ginger:
She walks into the distinctly girilie hut and shoves the two cot-like beds together. Then she reaches behind her and feels her ass and is surprised to notice it has grown two or three sizes with pillowy cheeks.
"No funny stuff Professor and I promise we'll have a fantastic time for all of us. Mr. Howell would you please retrieve my dress and belt from The Professor?" She caresses his cock with a single finger.
 
"Big brother would prefer if his dearest little sister would slide his meat between he two perfect breasts, then allow him to cover her face in his cream. Then big brother would like to ravish his little sister, pounding her until she drools and becomes a nymphomaniac for her brothers massive cock." Gilligan says with a grin. "Will big brother get his wish?"
 
Mary Ann kissed Gilligan's cock for a few strokes before rolling her breasts aside his quick throbbing cock. "Ohhhh this feels so naughty."

Mary Ann paused to suck before letting her breasts tease his growing rod.
 
Gilligan let out a long moan as Marry Ann worked on him. His massive tool, sliding between those now huge breasts were such an erotic sight and Gilligan enjoyed every movement they made. He slowly began rocking his hips, helping her to titty fuck him. Causing him to moan out. Gilligan was glad he had her alone in the hut because they were making such a racket.

Gilligan looked down at the woman and noticed that she really hadn't seemed to enjoy what was going on. Or maybe she did, but Gilligan hadn't noticed.. Either way Gilligan decided to help her to have fun with this by slowly reaching down and grabbing her breasts, squishing and carressing them around his dock.

"Are you enjoying this sister? Does it make you feel good?"
 
Back
Top