Gilligan's Island X-Rated (Open for several Characters)

Lovey:
Thurston's actions were about to drive her over the edge especially when he pushed his finger into her ass hole. But it was looking over to the group that had assembled to watch them that really was about to set her off. Contrary to her protests Lovey thought Mary Ann was actually enjoying the rough sex the Professor was giving, she knew she would enjoy it.
The Skipper and Ginger were hot in their own way but it was Gilligan that caught her attention most of all. She whispered to Thurston, "Wouldn't you like to play with Gilligan? So much to do with that monster-you suck it, be fucked by it or lick his cum from my tits."
Without waiting for answer she hollered, "Gillgan, Oh gilligan; Hurry up and fuck Ginger...Mr. Howell and I would like to see you over here after you finish."
She thrust her hips back again and squeezed her pussy muscles hard, "Cum in me Thursty!"
 
The Skipper felt his cock jerk in Ginger's mouth as she slipped her finger into him. He couldn't believe his luck! Not only was this flame haired beauty sucking his cock, but she was kinky enough to finger his butthole while she was doing it! I hope that shows a similar willingness to have her ass filled up too, he thought to himself.

The idea of fucking Ginger's tight little ass got Skipper even more excited, and he start to thrust harder into her mouth, slipping his cock deeper down Ginger's eager throat.

"God, you can suck real good, Ginger" he moaned.
 
The Professor:
The Professor gave a quizical look as he heard Lovey encourage Gilligan to fuck Ginger. It was as if time stood still while everyone waited to see if Gilligan would plunge his cock into Ginger's dripping snatch. Not even the Professor's chemically enhanced cock could match Gilligan's length and girth.
Turning his attention back to the country girl he yanked out of her and spun her around as he wanted to look her in the tits, er the eyes.
"Mary Ann I'm gonna enjoy fucking you everyday and showing you things that you never imagined!" He licked his tongue over both nipples and then took a bite.
He looked her in the eyes and gave her a devilish smile before pressing his mouth to her mouth.
 
Thurston:
At Lovey's urging Mr. Howell took a good look at Gilligan's dangling member, "Oh yes Lovey would love to have him." Then speaking louder, "That's right Gilligan we'd like to see when you finish being with Ginger!"
He could feel his wife loosing control and was getting even more excited and was relieved when she told him that it is time to cum.
He pounded her pussy with a renewed vigor, his balls slapping back and forth between them, "Fuck Lovey..." He grabbed roughly onto her tits and squeezed, "...I'mcumming!"
 
Mary Ann

When Wally pulled out Mary Ann felt relief. However all the quim that built up was splattering on the ground at her feet. The cool rush of air was soothing to the redness surrounding her cunt ring

Mary Ann wasn't excited about the Professor's promise and was certain that he was going to turn her into a sex addict at the rate Wally was invading her womb. It was that nervousness that caused her nipples to harden and cunt to convulse.
 
Gilligan looked around and stood slowly. "Skipper?" He asked softly. He didn't know what to do at all. "I..." He couldn't speak. He wanted to save it, but at the same time also wanted to. he closed his eyes and gave into the peer pressure around him andslowly pushed his cock inside her. His tool slowly and carefully invading her. He didn't want to hurt her, but he had to admit that she was incredibly tight, probably even tighter then some of the others. He kept going his cock pushing in until he could feel her rear touch his balls. "My word Ginger..." He moaned holding still deep inside her, simply enjoying the feeling of her body caressing him.
 
Last edited:
Lovey:
"Ah...yes..you naughty boy...fill me," she babbled as wave after wave of bliss swept over her entire body. Her pussy let go a gush of honey.
She fell to the ground but looking over at the crowd she quickly recovered and stood up and hugged and kissed her hubby, "Lt's get a closer look."
She took Thurston's hand and walked the few steps observing deciding what to do next.
 
The Professor:
He moans in pleasure as he sinks Wally back into the farm birl with her ass on his thighs. Reaching in his shirt pocket he pulls out a small vile and removes the lid and pours the liquid into her open mouth. He starts to count to 20 for her to become the wanted slut that'll want more of him.
"Fuck little girl you are tight, Wally loves it in there!"
 
Ginger (replacement actress still wanted):
Ginger expertly milked the Skipper's cock; loving the salty taste as she licked and sucked teasing the sensitive underside of his cock when she felt Gilligan enter her pussy causing her to lerch and scrape her teeth on the Skipper's cock.
Pulling her mouth away she squealed, "Oh fucking shit Gilligan, you are huge! biggest ever..don't worry Gilligan fuck me hard; enjoy it!"
She pushed her hips up at the boy.
 
Gilligan let out a low moan as he, in one swift moment, went from a virgin to obsessed. Even the most subtle movements rippled through his body and into his stomach, were he shuddered and for a moment he almost didn't know what to do and just held still. Then slowly he began moving. Slowly pumping in and out, pushing in her as deep as he could with each thrust.
 
Mary Ann choked on the foul tasting liquid seeping down her throat. It didn't take long for her body to radiate heat with beads of sweat dotting her skin. Those cunt muscles spasm and clench over Professor's monstrosity.

"Ohhhh my pussy!" Mary Ann cried out as her insides twisted making her lithe body slam back to engulf all of rod, forcing herself to fuck earnestly in order to relieve the itch that's building with her next orgasm.
 
Thurston Howeel III:
He felt as though he had shot a year's worth of cream into Lovey and was panting hard trying not to colapse himself. He kissed his wife passionately and let her lead him over to the group. He motioned for Lovey to get closer to the skipper as it appearred that Ginger was nearly finished with her blow job. For some reason he walked toward The Professor and Mary Ann not sure what he was going to do when he got there. With's Lovey's honey still coating his cock he watched intently as the professor rammed the young girl. Without think he caressed her ass.
 
Mary Ann was shaking as Wally was ripping its way in and out of her cervix. When Mr. Howell stroked her sweaty flesh Mary Ann felt another wave of lust wash over her and she felt the cool air play over the feverish hole taunting Mr. Howell to plug it up with another throbbing cock.

"I don't understand why I'm so ..... so. " Mary Ann couldn't think straight as she squeezed her nipples and fucked herself on the Professor's warped cock. "Help me, Mr. Howell."
 
The Professor

The Professor pulled out of Mary Ann's pussy and left her panting in the sand for more.

"Seriously, were you never gang-banged at one of those stupid State Fair's you're always going on about? It's like you know absolutely nothing about male anatomy!"

The Professor hop stepped across the sand as he stepped out of the tan trousers bunched around his ankles. He put his hand on Gilligan's shoulder, pushed him aside and stared down at Ginger busily fingering herself on the only blanket on the island.

"Baby, I've been looking forward to this since we met on the dock in Marina del Rey," he said.

Ginger pouted and moved her lips as if searching for words long before she finally spoke. "Oh, it's about time, Professor. I was beginning to think you were gay."

"We've been eating nothing but mangoes and bananas and guava nectar for weeks, Ginger. Do I look like I'm gay?"

Ginger batted her eyes and hiked up her elegant pink and white dress. "Why, no, Professor. Not at all. In fact, you look positively enthusiastic!"
 
Ginger:
"Professor, get away right now and let Gilligan finish with me. Let him have the pleasure of his first time! There is plenty of me to go around." Gingger snapped as she first gave the Professore a look that could kill. Turning back to Gilligan, "Come on honey, you were doing a wonderful job, felt so great!"
She wiggled her hips at the young man while still glaring at the Professor.
 
Last edited:
Mary Ann was shaking as Wally was ripping its way in and out of her cervix. When Mr. Howell stroked her sweaty flesh Mary Ann felt another wave of lust wash over her and she felt the cool air play over the feverish hole taunting Mr. Howell to plug it up with another throbbing cock.

"I don't understand why I'm so ..... so. " Mary Ann couldn't think straight as she squeezed her nipples and fucked herself on the Professor's warped cock. "Help me, Mr. Howell."

Thurston:
"How do you want me to help you Mary Ann?" He knew what he wanted to help the sexy girl out. He ran his hand over her ass and into her crack and teasing her rosebud.
 
Mary Ann found herself at a loss for words as the erotic touch was creating more heat within. "Touch me... I need to be touched deeply there."

The way she turned gave Mr. Howell ample access to her anus and the fluttery sensation that tickled her only added to the potion's effects. In moments the heavy aroma of sex swirled around Mary Ann's nose. Her brown eyes quickly glazed over as Mary Ann wiggled her ass seductively.
 
Thurston:
He bent down to Mary Ann's ass and enhaled the aromas coming off of it and then licked up and down her ass crack. "You've got such a pretty ass," he moaned not sure to take advantage of the situation the Professor had created but the vision of that sexy butt and ass hole was too much. He would deal with the Professor later as he had a few tricks of his own.
Slowly Thurston got into position and thrust the head of his cock inside of her ass hole caressing her back and belly. He licked some sweat from her back and groaned in delight.
 
Lovey:
Lovey did not what attracted her to the Skipper. It was easy with Gilligan inspite of his many flaws how could any woman not want to try out his cock. And, of course, the slim and somewhat tall Professor was hot in his own way. Maybe it was that the Skipper was close to her age, maybe it was his gentle nature, or maybe it was the Captain's Hat. She had always been attracted to men of the sea. Even, Thurston was if you stretched it a man of the sea with their lavish yacht.
Whatever it was some force caused her to wlak over to the Skipper as Ginger was still busy infront of him.
Lovey sauntered around behind him and pulled his blue shirt over his head and placing the hat back. She rubbed her hands over his backside making sure not to interfere with the interaction between Skipper and Ginger. Ginger's hands were no longer on his ass so Lover kneaded his butt pressing her now nude boobs aginst his back, "Skipper I bet you never thought being shipwrecked would end up like this.Whenever you and Ginger are finished I want a crack at you." To emphasize the point she worked two fingers inside his ass hole and began to finger fuck him.
 
Skipper's eyes almost popped from his head as Lovey slipped her fingers inside his tight, and previously virgin, asshole. He couldn't hold back, and let out a yelp as he flooded Ginger's mouth with his semen. He bent down and kissed Ginger on the forehead

"Thank you very much, my dear."

Fortunately, despite his age, Skipper was able to retain his erection even after orgasm. He turned to Lovey, her fingers slipping from his ass, and his stiff shaft pointing straight out towards her.

"Now, my lovely, I'm all yours" he grinned.
 
Lovey's bracelet's jingled as she finger fucked Skipper's ass. She was thrilledby the feeling of his muscles contricting as he blew his load into Ginger's mouth.
When he turned to face her she licked her fingers and observing his erection, "Oh my, Skipper you sure have stamina."
Putting a hand on his shoulder she kissed him sticking her tongue between his lips. THen she reached down and wrapped one hand on his balls and the other on his rock hard cock and very gently stroked it, "Let's have fun..teeny tiny foreplay..then your choice of butt hole or magic pussy unless you want a bit o' cream pie."
Lovey didn't care what he choose to do she was unbelieveably horny and wanted more orgasms.
 
Mary Ann moaned loudly as she felt every inch of Mr. Howell's cock glide in. "Ohhhhh Mr. Howell!"


Mary Ann began to tremble as the rubbing made her even hornier. "More....more.... please.... please... cum in me...... spank me..... please......"

As Mary Ann pushed back to those eager thrusts she felt another tingling in her breasts. They were getting bigger and aching. A few moments later Mary Ann felt warm liquid splash on her belly. oh my gosh...... my boobs are leaking.
 
Gilligan had been pushed out of the girl he was having fun with and now it seemed as though all the women were taken, so he made the decision to pounce on one of them a bit later. For now though he hurried up to a standing position and started wandering away.
 
Lovey:
She anxiously awaited the skipper's decision as she nibbled on his neck and continued to fondle his cock.
 
Last edited:
GINGER (taking over the role from Hotpup until another lady volunteers):
Ginger thought to herself that she maybe a slut but even sluts have self respect and a code of honor. Now that she had swallowed the Skipper's delicious cum she was free to deal with Gilligan and the Professor.
After swallowing the last of the sweet cum she spun around and kicked the Professor in the squarely in the balls. It was another benefit of the casting couch. She had learned to defend herself from the dozens of producers and directors who had no intention of giving her a part but only wanted her pussy.
While the professor was in pain she grabbed the belt from her dress and tied the professor's hands together holding his cockthen used her dress to wrap his arms to his sides and finally stuffing her panties in his mouth. It all take about 25 seconds, a new record!
She looked the Professor in the eyes, "You'll get your time with me butnever push another guy away agin."
She jogged to catch up to Gilligan and put her arms around him, "Hey gilligan don't run away, I want to make out with you so much, don't go anywhere." She pressed her naked body against him andcaressed his backside and nibbled on his neck, "Please finish what you started."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top