Editor Needed for NonHuman/Wolf Story

ChelseaTay

Virgin
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Posts
4
I've already browsed through the Editors Page and I've looked here at the editors thread, but I'm not finding anyone who screams for a real interest in this story genre yet.

I'm looking for someone to proofread, edit, and give suggestions to a story that I'm working on. It falls in the Non-Human category, being based on a werewolf/shape shifter pack.

I'm looking for an editor who doesn't view this as only a volunteer job. I'm looking for a partner in crime who will, hopefully, enjoy this story just as much as readers do. Hence why I prefer an editor who tends to read stories in the NonHuman category. It is a multiple chapter story, not only a one time submission. I haven't done a draft of every single chapter, as that's not my writing style, but the total count could easily be in the ball park of a twenty part series.

If interested but not quite sure, just email or PM me and I can give you a brief overview of the plot. Then we can go from there! I can assure everyone it's not a typical human girl is the alpha male's mate as we see in many, manyyyy stories submitted. I'm just holding back on submitting any chapters until I find an editor, since a set of fresh eyes is always the best thing to have! Instead of readers editing your stories in the comments - not good!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hopefully I can hear from someone soon.
 
Last edited:
Due to home life situations, the editor I had partnered with is no longer able to continue with Literotica. It's in my best interest to continue my story with an editor. It's always best to have an extra set of eyes on a piece of writing.

Back to square one! If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. Whether it's for questions or a plot of the story. Chapter one was finished with editing and will be submitted soon. I'm completely open to giving a potential editor a look at the chapter so they understand what type of story I'm working on.

Thanks! :D
 
Back
Top