His Bad Girl

landiek

intensive kinkster
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Posts
16,410
(Please Pm before posting)

The phone was ringing again while Isa stood in the bathroom applying makeup for her hot date. Pulling twenty from her purse then shoving essentials back into the makeup bag Isa quickly brushes her hair that's bright pink for the week.

"Mister Wilson, this is Eddy Matthews from West Center High. Your child has failed to attend classes for three days. We've scheduled you an appointment with her counselor, Mike Jackson tomorrow at three thirty to discuss the options for the rest of this school year."

Isa stopped the message and erased it. "Nobody gives a shit,bitch"

Isa was eighteen and suffering through her junior year of high school.. It wasn't always this way but since the bitch that birthed her left with longtime lover four years ago, Isa became violent and moody. At sixteen Isa was busted for underage drinking with ten other teenagers and court ordered to attend counseling. That lasted six months and Isa decided to run off with a boyfriend who dumped her in the next state. Now she was back home spending the two hundred dollars child support from mother on whatever caught her fancy.

Today's plan was finding a good time in the bar scene. Despite having a fake id dubbing her twenty-one, Isa looked older. She stood five nine, weighed 135, had long down to your ass brown hair between temporary colorings, curves that show her feminine shape that's conditioned from belly dancing classes. Her fair complexion is covered by layers of makeup so no one can guess her true age. Isa pulled out the keys to the Mazda and took off for The Pier.

The lunch crowd was in and Isa was batting her green eyes at the hunk sitting at the end of the bar.His southern accent was turning her on when one of her dad's co-workers spotted her and called the office to let him know where she was at one in the afternoon.
.
Isa knew she'd been busted when she heard her father speak her name

"ISABELLA ROSEANN" groan
 
Last edited:

Connor Wilson stalked up to The Pier, his broad shoulders squared as his towering frame lumbered forward. A few departing patrons quickly sidestepped out of his way. A glance at his clenched jaw and narrowed gaze strongly suggested that in his way was a dangerous place to be.

Connor wasn't just angry, but also embarrassed. He didn't care for his personal problems to be known, so it stung that his employees were all well aware of his failed marriage and his wild child daughter. Bad enough that he'd had to leave work three times in the past couple months to deal with her high school. Now Felix had called from another job site to report that Isa was hanging out at a bar in the middle of the day. Connor could feel the heat of his flush all the way in his ears.

Damn Maria, his bitch of an ex-wife; this was mostly her fault. True, he'd had the sense that she'd be trouble from the get-go, but she'd also been gorgeous and eager to please. He knew better now, but back then her nubile and frequently naked body kept his common sense at bay.

They tried to make a go of it when they learned of the pregnancy, but it'd been a mistake. The age difference didn't help; Maria wasn't even out of her teens while Connor was in his late twenties. Connor was ready to settle down, but Maria still wanted to party with her friends. The frequent conflicts often ended in fiery makeup sex, but eventually that wasn't enough. Maria packed up little Isa and left him.

Things had cooled somewhat in the decade or so since, but then Isa had grown into her teens. Isa became a terror almost as soon as she hit puberty. Maria soon discovered that it was much more fun to be the wild child than to parent one. After a year and half, she'd thrown up her hands, dumped Isa on Connor, and disappeared.

Connor had tried to turn things around, but being abandoned by her mother only made Isa act out even more. She tried her hand at all sorts of teenage vices - smoking, alcohol, truancy, disrespecting her teachers, breaking curfew, petty theft, vandalism, unsafe driving, etc. Fortunately, nothing had been sufficiently serious to get her more than community service, but Connor worried that she'd eventually she'd cross the line into something serious.

It didn't help that Isa was every bit the beauty that her mother was - and then some. Isa had some of Connor's height, so her mother's stellar figure was perched atop a pair of legs that reached all the way to Mexico. Isa had also sprouted a pair of volleyball-sized breasts and a fondness for tight tops. She routinely used her incredible sex appeal to bend men - and women - around her little finger.

Connor dreaded where this trajectory seemed headed. Assuming she avoided her mother's fate of being a pregnant teenager, Connor figured Isa seemed either likely to spend her early twenties in jail or gyrating around a stripper pole. Something had to be done.

His eyes scanned the bar. Her back was too him, but another of Isa's fashion faves were midriff-baring tops - the better to show off her ridiculously tiny waist. Connor made a beeline for the brunette showing inches of bare back above her denim jeans.

"Isabella Roseanne," he snarled quietly as his hand closed around her upper arm. "I don't know what the hell you think you're doing, but you're damn well leaving right now." He lifted up, coaxing her to her feet and tugged her towards the door. "I'm taking you home."
 
Her possible date vanished once he saw the face behind her green eyes.

Isa wanted to vent but not at The Pier. Her temper cooled long enough to be drug outside to the parking lot. "So now you're following me."

Isa jerked from his grip and glared angrily into his eyes. "Fine, I'll go home. I'll take the bullshit grounding but you can't stop me from living my own life."
 

Connor let his voice rise now that the two of them were outside and no longer surrounded by curious bystanders. "Don't you give me any of your damn lip, Missy. It's bad enough that you're skipping school again, but I had to find out from one of my employees while at a job site. Your behavior reflects on me, you know. My employees talk about sending their kids to college. At the rate you're going, you'll barely finish high school."

Connor opened the passenger door to his pickup truck and shoved her inside. It was too late to get her back to school in time to catch the last of her classes, so he turned the truck towards home. He spent most of it lecturing her on her poor choices while she stared out the window.

"For a girl who complains about your mother as much as you do, you sure are copying her to a T. She was just like you at your age. Didn't care about her future, just wanted to have fun. Barely studied in school, talked back to her teachers, snuck into bars with fake It's, flirted with older guys - till she got knocked up. IThat how you plan to end up? Spending the last three months of high school trying to hide your baby bump? Wind up a single mother working as a waitress in a titty bar? Just like dear old mom."

He slammed the truck into Park when they reached the house. Owning his own plumbing company paid pretty well, so the house was far nicer than his well-worn pickup might suggest. "Get in the house and go to your room. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with you yet."

He glanced down at her outfit. Good Lord, had she gained another cup size already? He'd just bought her new clothes a couple months ago, but Isa's bosom apparently "And put on something decent while you're at it. You look like a tramp."
 
"I don't give a shit about high school. It's dull and boring. My teachers are hardly available if you need help. I already have enough credits to graduate." Isa complained.

After the drive home Isa stomped towards the door. His final remark about being a tramp set Isa off once again. "Well if I'm just a tramp.... at least I'm getting some versus jacking off in the bathroom."

Isa was angry again and she didn't care anymore. "Why don't you just fuck off."
 

Connor closed the gap between him and Isa in a few swift strides. His fingers curled about her shoulder and squeezed tightly. Tall as she was, he still spun her like a top when he hauled her around to face him.

"Don't give me lip, little girl," he snarled, following his words with a quick backhand. His slap wasn't hard, but it definitely got her attention. "Shut up, or I'll make it sting."

He put a finger at the top of her sternum and pushed her against the wall. "Now let's get things straight. You live in my house because I allow it. You're 18 now, so you can call yourself an adult and leave if you don't like it. But if you live under my roof eating my food, then you're the child and I'm the parent. "

"Or would you rather I treat you like your mother? You certainly act have her fucking bitch act down." He sneered at Isa. "Of course, your Mom liked it that way. When she got bitchy, she liked to get bent over my knee and spanked till she was begging me to fuck her. That what you want, Isabella? You just dying to have Daddy get rough?"
 
"Don't give me lip, little girl," he snarled, following his words with a quick backhand. His slap wasn't hard, but it definitely got her attention. "Shut up, or I'll make it sting."

The slap made her ears ring but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of shedding tears. Yet the burning in her face sent electric jolts along Isa's spine and belly. Never before had Isa felt this strange form of sensations.

"Now let's get things straight. You live in my house because I allow it. You're 18 now, so you can call yourself an adult and leave if you don't like it. But if you live under my roof eating my food, then you're the child and I'm the parent. "

"Cause the judge makes me." Isabella retorted angrily as she clenched her left hand while glaring defiantly at her loving Father.

"Or would you rather I treat you like your mother? You certainly act like you have her fucking bitch act down." He sneered at Isa. "Of course, your Mom liked it that way. When she got bitchy, she liked to get bent over my knee and spanked till she was begging me to fuck her. That what you want, Isabella? You just dying to have Daddy get rough?"

Isa felt her heart beat slowly as her heart ached from the painful words. "What difference would it make. You never really wanted mein the first place. So go ahead prove what kind of daddy you really are. I DARE YOU!"
 

Connor was through handling his daughter with kid gloves. His right fist caught her high in the abdomen. She wasn't braced for a body blow at all, so he watched her eyes widen in surprise as a gust of air surged past her lips.

He watched her tumble to her knees. He let her kneel there a moment, her breaths coming in shallow gasps as she struggled to get her wind back. When it seemed clear she wasn't going to pass out, he reached down and buried his hand in her hair near the base of her skull.

He yanked her head back till she gazed up at him. "When I tell you to shut the fuck up, I mean it."

Connor straightened up and began walking down the hall. His grip on her hair didn't yield, so Isa found herself swiftly at risk of being dragged. She squealed and cried in between her gulps of sir, but Connor paid her no mind as she scrambled to keep pace.

Arriving at her door, he threw it open and hauled her inside. The place was covered in girly pinks and whites. He let go, letting her sag back down to the floor. "First, you're going to change clothes. Then you're going to clean up this mess. Then I'll find something else for you to do. And you're going to do it or I'll make you regret every minute of it. Now move!"
 
The punch was unexpected but it was provoked. Her lungs felt on fire aching with each exhale. When he yanked her hair Isa felt sick to her stomach fighting the urge to vomit.

As Isa was forced to look him in the eyes a strange fluttering took over in her chest and her heart felt funny.. Isa was showing fear but her body was responding to the force by getting damp between her thighs.

Now Isa was faced with d new problem. All her clothes were tight and skimpy. Very much along.the tramp or prostitute attire. Isa put on a pair of sweatpants and a pot leaf t-shirt. Then she picked up the rest of her things. Conner knew he would have to go thru her things to find suitable clothing.

Thirty minutes later the room had spotless and she worried what was next.
 
I stood over my daughter and inspected her room. Apparently she had taken my warning seriously. The reckless clutter I'd seen earlier had entirely disappeared. Everything now was neat and tidy.

"Good," I said begrudgingly. "This looks a lot better. You've got everything in its place."

I paused. "Almost everything. Looks like this drawer isn't quite shut." I stepped to her bedside where a drawer on her nightstand wasn't quite flush like the other closed drawers. I pushed on it, but it didn't move. I tugged on it and found it equally resistant to opening. "Ah, it's stuck. You should have told me it needed fixing."

I gave a firm yank on the drawer. The wood squeaked, but the drawer shot free of the nightstand. "There we go," I grinned. "Just need to realign it on its tracks. Then I noticed what was in the drawer and the grin evaporated.

"Just what the hell is all this?" I growled. I dumped the contents of the drawer at her feet. There was a small plastic bottle of water-based lubricant. A few magazines fluttered out; the pages were glossy and seemed to contain lots of pictures of toned bodies wearing very little clothing. A slender tube of smooth pink plastic about the length of my index finger rolled out. And perhaps most damning, a hunk of something brownish and semi-pliable flopped out; approximately 6 inches long, it was clearly made in the image of a man's penis, including faint ridges for the veins.

I picked up the pink tube. It was heavier than it looked and as I expected, had an "ON/OFF" label at the base. I gave it a twist and the thing purred into life, sending smooth vibrations along its length.

I held the vibrator in front of Isa's face. "Explain yourself."
 
Isa paled as her Father tugged on her sex drawer. Isa also knew he'd have a cow if he read her journal hiding in her underwear drawer. When the contents were dumped on the floor she was ready to scream at him.

"Those are personal." Isa replied as her anger began to surface. Isa went to take her toy from his hand without starting a shouting match. "Plus it helps me manage thru my periods."

Isa steeled herself awaiting the backhand Father might give her.
 
I rolled my eyes. "Right. That's what this is for." I sneered. Bet she was getting off on this thing every night.

"Alright, let's say that this is for periods. Well, I think you've been acting like such a bitch today that it must be your time of the month."

I grabbed her right hand and slapped the vibrator into her palm. "Take it," I directed. "You obviously need it." I let her retract her hand away.

"Now put it inside you. I'm sure you need to have it in there all the way if you want to get better."
 
"Right. That's what this is for."

"Yeah it is." Isa glared back even though she would use it more often.

"Alright, let's say that this is for periods. Well, I think you've been acting like such a bitch today that it must be your time of the month."

"Not for another week." Isa snapped with the truth.

'Take it," I directed. "You obviously need it."

Isa took it from his hand and felt that fluttery again as her pussy drips once more.

"Now put it inside you. I'm sure you need to have it in there all the way if you want to get better."

Isa felt her face turn red. "While you stand there?"

It was pretty obvious her Father was going to watch her so Isa walked over to her bed. Took off her pants and thong while placing a thick towel on her bed. Smirked at his angry face and pretending it was the football coach watching, shoved the buzzing cock all the way in. Isa ignored the squishy noises it made while she rubbed her clit.
 

I tried not to look directly at Isa as she inserted the vibrator, but it was hard not to. I particularly noticed how the vibrator slid in slowly despite the obvious wetness. The plastic was barely more than my index finger in size, which suggested Isa must have a very snug pussy. Dark thoughts arose unbidden in my mind: how would little Isa's pussy handle something considerably thicker than her slender vibrator?

I shook my head before my thoughts ran away with me. "Put your clothes back on and follow me," I directed.

I led her into the kitchen whereupon I handed her a bucket of warm, soapy water and a scrub brush. I pointed down to the floor tiles. "Get to cleaning."

I stood back and watched as she knelt down on her knees, leaned on the thick brush with both hands, and extended her torso across the floor. I couldn't hear the buzz of the vibrator inside her, but I suspected that thrusting her hips with that toy inside her would prove sweet torture.
 
Isa put the pants back on and followed her Father. She grumbled about the chore but proceeded to do the work.

And in a few minutes she found herself frustrated feeling hurt as the toy wiggle about inside her. Isa knew if she didn't do something quick she was going to be in more trouble with her father. The toy was making her wetter, she panicked as the toy started to slip out. Her juices were leaking to the floor making a mess behind her.

A hand reaches back to push it back in. Yet as her father stares at her body she wonders if she should do it or not. A wave of nervousness comes over her.
 

I watched her struggle to focus as the faint hum of the vibrator droned on. Clearly the sensations in her tender pussy were providing a significant distraction.

I waited till she let go of the scrub brush and reached between her thighs. My hand came crashing down on her left buttock with a loud crack. She yelped at the pain. No doubt there'd be a reddened after image of my hand on her flesh; I'd hit her pretty hard.

"Back to work!" I bellowed. "I didn't say you could stop!"
 
"Back to work!" I bellowed. "I didn't say you could stop!"
Isa shrieked from the smack but realized that she came and pushed the vibrator completely out of her pussy and it buzzed on her clit.

"No I'm not stopping... you said put it in.. well don't bitch if it doesn't stay there." Isa grumbled working on the rest of the floor including her puddles.

When Isa was finished she looked up and asked in a calmer voice. "What's next."

There was a slight hint of submission as Isa was sitting on her heels with the vibrator humming loudly bumping the floor. Isa maintained better control of her pussy orgasms but the stain on her pants were hard to ignore and the charged aroma of a needy pussy.
 
Last edited:
I sniffed the air dramatically. "You reek," I declared. "You smell like your whore of a mother."

I picked up a bar of soap from beside the kitchen sink. I then grabbed her by the arm just below the shoulder and pulled her as I exited the kitchen. I dragged her across the back porch and onto the grass. I gave her a rough shove that sent her sprawling.

By the time she had her feet back under herself, I'd returned with the garden hose. I tossed the soap to her. "Start washing," I ordered before turning the hose on full blast.

 
"You reek," I declared. "You smell like your whore of a mother."

"I find that off base. I 'm not wearing three days of sex and drugs." Isa snapped.

Isa gritted her teeth trying to chase that off that memory. The final fight that lead to being dumped here. Before she realised her father was still raging.

"Start washing," ]

The water was like ice and the soap smelled like a bunch of flowers. Isa dropped her clothing and started to shower til her lips, fingers, and toes began turning blue. She was washed though.

Shivering with a cold touch and breathing out cloudy vapours. Her teeth were chattering as her arms were pulled about her nude body.

"Daddy, I'm cold."
 
"Oh, you're cold, are you? I never could have told." I reached out with my free hand and gave her left nipple a hard pinch. Issa's nipples were always somewhat prominent, but after her chilly shower, each had swollen nub was thicker than my thumb.

"If you're chilly, then how about you drink something warm," I suggested. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I fished inside till I withdrew my thick, flaccid cock.

"Why don't you suck on that? Should warm up pretty quick."
 
"Oh, you're cold, are you? I never could have told."

Isa shivered harder as his touch sent pain down her spine which excited her again.

"If you're chilly, then how about you drink something warm,"

Isa's jaw dropped in disbelief. One cause her Father whipped his cock out in front of her. Two it turned her on. Three it was better looking then the coach's fully erect.

"Why don't you suck on that? Should warm up pretty quick."


Unsure if it was a dare or an order. Isa couldn't resist the temptation. She crawls over and with her left icy hand, encircled the shaft. She gives three firm tugs before taking two-thirds of the length in her mouth.

Isa felt his cock burst to life in her mouth, getting firmer and pulsing. "Mmmm"
 
Isa managed to take me in her mouth initially without problem, but I was barely starting to stiffen. As my erection expanded, I could see her beginning to struggle.

"C'mon, don't be a fucking tease! A whore like you ought to know how to suck a man's dick."

Isa opened her mouth still further, but I remained unsatisfied. "Take it all," I demanded, my plump head banging against the back of her throat. "You've still got inches to go!"

 
"C'mon, don't be a fucking tease! A whore like you ought to know how to suck a man's dick."

Isa tried to take more but was limited on the knowledge.

"Take it all," I demanded, my plump head banging against the back of her throat. "You've still got inches to go!"

Isa pulled back and confessed. "I don't know how to take it all."
Now she was shedding tears but not crying. Her eyes were glistening as she looked to her father. Unsure what to expect but finding herself hungry for his tutoring.

The doors opened to another side of Isabella that might be bearable to live with. Providing he could tolerate the process of instructing her to meet his expectations.
 
"Just as much a bitch as your mother!" I declared. "Fine, if you can't suck me off, then we'll find a hole that you can handle."

I reached into my back pocket and retrieved my wallet. I thumbed it open and searched for the foil packet I hoped was there. My memory proved correct; it was tucked in a pocket behind my credit cards.

I slung the condom packet at Issa, bouncing it off her chest. "Open that up and put it on me," I directed. "Hurry up! I ain't got all day!"
 
Back
Top