A surprising meal

evilbill

Virgin
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Posts
14
So I've been doing very well with my company of late. I'm a 'rising star' of publishing. So one of the directors invites me to his house for dinner. He is a man in his 50's, well built and clearly works out. I feel a bit in awe of him to be honest and when I drive my crappy car up to his drive I feel even more out of place, this guy is RICH. He has sports cars in his drive and it takes me two full minutes to navigate down his drive.

Once I'm there though he greets me like an old friend and introduces me to his wife Clara. now, Clara.... she is amazing, exactly the sort of wife you'd expect this kind of guy to have. She's also in her fifties, but she has flowing black hair, a tight black skirt and a tight white top to match. As we walked into the house I couldn't keep my eyes off her tight arse. In a way I could tell she was giving me the eye but of course, being the boss' woman she was off-limits.

Anyway, we sat down to an amazing meal all prepared by Clara who was the most incredible hostess ever; chatty, personable and friendly. Even though it was just the three of us she kept the whole conversation going.

After the lovely dinner we all sat down in the snug, had a drink of cognac and started reminiscing about when we were young. My boss, Ben, started talking about girls he'd screwed when he was young. This clearly upset Clara so she started talking about filthy things she'd done to guys before Ben.

During this time, Ben was sitting in an armchair opposite us while I sat next to Clara on the sofa. Clara had been stroking my leg all the time that Ben was boasting of his prowess with ladies.

And then all of a sudden it happened.... out of the blue Ben said "you know Charlie, my wife is the best cock sucker in the world".

I wasn't sure how to take this so murmured in reply "oh....."

Ben said, "yeah, show him Clara"

I looked at Ben and then at Clara, I felt so awkward and then Ben finally said "look Charlie, we have an ulterior motive for bringing your here". "Ummm" said I. Ben continued "Clara and I are swingers and she asked me to bring a new cock into the house. You're that cock".

"ummmmm"! was all I could answer. I didn't know whether to run or what!

Clara soon solved the situation though by sliding her hand under the waistband of my trousers until she grasped my cock. She clearly knew what she was doing and squeezed like she was testing a mango in a market.

"mmmm, he seems good to me..! she said

As Ben looked on she unzipped my trouser and pulled out my rapidly hardening dick. "oooh, nice an big" she cooed, while stroking it up and down. She gave a cheeky wink to Ben and then lowered her mouth onto it and sucked in all she could. I was stuck in a weird position of this amazing thing happening to my dick and the husband of the originator of this situation (also my boss) sitting opposite.

After a couple of deep strokes my head lolled backwards while I enjoyed the sensation. Then all of a sudden it stopped so I looked up. Clara was now stripping in the middle of the floor. I would have expected someone this sexual to be wearing something really super sexy but no, she had on ordinary panties and dull matching bra. For some reason this made me even harder and I forgot Ben was there, all i could think about was fucking this hot older woman.

I begged for her to suck me again. So she fell on all fours and put her mouth over my cock. Slowly, slowly she sucked it in. it was only moments later that I realised Ben had also removed his clothes and was standing right behind her. Now, I'm a straight man but for a fifty year old dude he had a rock solid cock waving in front of him. He lowered himself down and eased himself into Clara from behind with a look of intense satisfaction on his face.

I could tell by the way she increased her suction on my cock that she was enjoying it. I'd never done this before in my life. A hot older woman had her cock in my mouth while two feet away a fifty year old gentleman had his big cock in her fanny. Fuck it was hot.

So hot in fact I need to go have a wank now.......

arrrrrrgh. that was a good wank

where was I ? phew!

so there I am having my cock sucked on the sofa by this lady while her husband is fucking her and she suddenly pulls back and yells "stop". so we stop. Turns out she wants to take this to the bedroom, which is on the same floor as the lounge so she walks in front while holding us both by our cocks and slowly wanking us.

Then we get to the bedroom. Ben jumps on the bed, legs apart and starts stroking himself. This apparently drives Clara wild so I bend her over the bed and start fucking her from behind. She seems to like this from the sounds shes making and finds time to stick Bens cock in her mouth.

Ben is over the fucking moon. So I flip Clara over and put her feet behind my head then start doing her like that. Ben, being clearly a man of wisdom, manoeuvres him self near her face and gets his cock suck that way.

We then move around to the classic "spit roast" position with me at the arse end and Ben at the mouth end. Clara seems to love this so we carry on. Ben and I "high five" at our luck.

After some time like this Ben signals that he is about to come. I too am close so we pull Clara away and point our dicks at her chest. Clara, being possibly the most amazing woman on the planet tugs us both to completion upon her lovely tits.

We all fall asleep upon the large bed. In the morning........ we started again....
 
I'm confused...

This appears to be a complete story, so why are you posting it here instead of submitting it for publication through the usual channel?
 
If you want feedback here it is. The story didn't cause my cock to pump even one heartbeat of blood to my dick. It is so cutsey cutesy it is like drinking honey.

The self-importance of the narrator overshadows the story. How can we get off on the story when the writer (not the narrator, the writer) keeps getting in the way? Yes, Shakespeare used asides, but not in every graph.

Try retelling the story as an uninterested third person. Focus on believable dialog and deep description. When the action starts, keep the narrator out of the story.
 
Back
Top