i am a naughty little slut

chas312

Virgin
hi,
i disobeyed my mistress by not informing her when i masturbated. as a result i had to spank myself hard so my ass cheeks were red and post it on a thread here. i hope you enjoy looking at my red, humiliated spanked ass

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 375
hi,
i disobeyed my mistress by not informing her when i masturbated. as a result i had to spank myself hard so my ass cheeks were red and post it on a thread here. i hope you enjoy looking at my red, humiliated spanked ass
Nope. I'm not part of your relationship and I don't enjoy being thrust into the middle of it without my consent. :mad:

hi,

Kids these days call this red?

When I was young, red was the flag of the Soviet Union. Your ass is so white, it could be used to signal surrender.

That's the problem with public humiliation, isn't it? The public becomes a part of the scene whether it wants to or not.

Reminds me of my daily commute on the tube train. Don't make eye contact... don't make eye contact... don't make eye contact...

She didn't really think that we'd contribute to your humiliation, did she? If so, I suggest you look around for a mistress with a brain.

So, in five days you found a hot older mistress and this is what you got out of it?

You would get a better colour using a spatula or a wooden spoon or something.... even leaning up against a radiator...

Dammit and here I was thinking that I would be looking at a donkey.

Of course I was wondering what fetish it is that makes people want to spank donkeys.

hi,
I think it would be more humiliating to post this message with a pic of your face. Your facial cheeks would be a lot redder than those other cheeks are.

Nope. I'm not part of your relationship and I don't enjoy being thrust into the middle of it without my consent. :mad:
your eyes burning, too? I was at least expecting a female ass, but I can't tell what it is.

I'm wondering who took the picture.

Explain this statement please. You choose to come to lit forums, you choose to open this thread, you choose to open the pic then complain about being thrust into it WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. Umm seems you did make your choice and consented. Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to post the comment. Just sayin'

Explain this statement please. You choose to come to lit forums, you choose to open this thread, you choose to open the pic then complain about being thrust into it WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. Umm seems you did make your choice and consented. Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to post the comment. Just sayin'

Are you the "mistress"?

Not this persons Mistress, but I have been a Domme in the past and am willing to do so again for the right sub.

Here's the thing, this isn't the place for the OP's post. Maybe Sexual Role Play (which is what online D/s basically is)
BDSM Talk is for questions and discussion. Not making us humiliate a sub for a lazy Dom. The title wasn't exactly clear on what to expect in this thread. While I didn't click the pic, I suppose curiosity got the better of some others.

The best place for posts like these is the General Board.

No, Sea Urchin, I think you're wrong. I did not give permission to another Dom(me) for him/her to have me help humiliate a sub. I come to this site to read serious discussions about BDSM and D/s, not to play games or anything else. I give my permission for anybody to post anything as long as it is about BDSM and/or D/s, and it matters not whether I agree or disagree, like or dislike, respect or disrespect what is posted. But I do not give permission for others to involve me in a scene of their choosing for their own purposes.

Back