Confessed My Fantasies To My Wife 2

I thought I'd make a quick mote here as Ron isn't really doing well at the moment.
His grandfather died of a stroke Monday morning and then when I got home tonight I found out a good friend of his died of a heart attack. Add on that he has started working on a project in Toronto and working long hours has all really added up for him.
I had to cancel my going to Ottawa this week to be here for 2 funerals.

L:rose: :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to Ron and you. I am so sorry.

I thought I'd make a quick mote here as Ron isn't really doing well at the moment.
His grandfather died of a stroke Monday morning and then when I got home tonight I found out a good friend of his died of a heart attack. Add on that he has started working on a project in Toronto and working long hours has all really added up for him.
I had to cancel my going to Ottawa this week to be here for 2 funerals.

L:rose: :(

Thoughts and prayers to you two.

Yes, I agree, this is the direction in which she should be moving. Then Ron's humiliation would be complete!

Exactly :)
Never thought about Winston like that 6 months ago.
This was the pic I found on line I wanted Ron to post in this thread. :D

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

L:rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Ron. You have been at it a long time and you have finally achieved your fantasy. I hope it was worth the trip. I hope you are both happy.

http://blackboysfwhitegirls.tumblr.com/post/73166706436/blackboys4whitegirls

I just wonder where it goes from here?

This:
http://blackboysfwhitegirls.tumblr.com/post/73128143550/blackboys4whitegirls

Or maybe this?

http://blackboysfwhitegirls.tumblr.com/post/73108694813/beautifulblackdicks-beautiful-black-dicks

It is a long and dusty trail and you have opened Pandora's box. This is an endless continuum to find a new thrill. Is it time to push the limits a bit more?

Congratulations Ron. You have been at it a long time and you have finally achieved your fantasy. I hope it was worth the trip. I hope you are both happy.

http://blackboysfwhitegirls.tumblr.com/post/73166706436/blackboys4whitegirls

I just wonder where it goes from here?

This:
http://blackboysfwhitegirls.tumblr.com/post/73128143550/blackboys4whitegirls

Or maybe this?

http://blackboysfwhitegirls.tumblr.com/post/73108694813/beautifulblackdicks-beautiful-black-dicks

It is a long and dusty trail and you have opened Pandora's box. This is an endless continuum to find a new thrill. Is it time to push the limits a bit more?

I don't think opening Pandora's box is a proper term describing our extra curricular activity's.
None of those video's really do anything for myself, well maybe the first one does. ;)
We are both happy to finally enjoy what we initially set out to do. Both Ron and I are so much more happy with Winston. I haven't seen Tom in over a month and can say that him and myself are over.
Trust me when I say we were warned when this all started that our marriage would fall apart. I can assure everyone that our marriage is stronger than it's ever been. :heart:

Y'know, I can be such a dolt sometimes. I'd never seen this thread and was sitting there reading from the beginning, not doing the 2 + 2 that Leigh was... well... Leigh. :rolleyes: I'd seen her around here and she'd caught my attention... traded a few words... and I love the name, but didn't make the connect, like an idiot.

I will say that though it doesn't matter what I think, really, I had some concerns as I was reading (not judgment of the lifestyle, worries about communication and same-sheetedness)... but, as the thread came together and she joined in, I became really happy that things have worked. That's awesome that it works and you two love each other like that!

Personally, there was a period where I was not really "cucked" in the common image of it, but sortof with the same spirit... yet, not really by plan or consent. I know that sounds really weird and it'd take a bunch of explaining. It took a good while for me to even draw the parallel and say, "ah... this is what it was like." But, anyway... that's a whole different scenario. *lol*

Leigh has told me to come on here while she is in our bed with Winston.
I admit my little dink is useless for her and Winston has the cock she needs and deserves. He is fucking her like a madman which is something I can't.
I'm not worthy of her pussy except cleaning up after she's had a real man.
I should be humiliated accordingly by those who think I deserve it.

Well, I missed when you were actually on here, but I'm glad you were made to come out here while Leigh was being pounded, what a great way to enjoy hearing her enjoying Winston. Though I imagine you couldn't wait to go back and watch it in person again.

I'm still loving this progression and can't wait to hear the update in the morning. Ron, you are a lucky man.

Now thankfully one member here really helped me through it and I don't think she realizes how much it met to me.
Some of you probably knew her or recognized her here on Lit. She went by omgitselaine and I truly loved her for helping me out. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to be active here anymore.

I don't really think Elaine knows the influence and impact she had on you and in reading this I'm very happy that you and she connected this way. I'v been trying to convince her to get back on even if for an evening here and there but she is extremely busy with her going back to school for her Masters.

I will be sure to share this with her :)

Update

Well a lot sure has happened since the last posts.
I was diagnosed with stage 4 neck cancer. Was treated at Princess Margaret hospital in Toronto. Lucky it wasn't lymphoma or I'd be history.
Now I'm recovering as the radiation treatments really took their toll on me. I lost weight, but not my hair as I only needed 2 heavy chemo treatments.

As for our sex lives, well there isn't any. Neither Ron or I have had sex for a long time (Feb).
Winston has got a gf now so there is no one in the picture. I still have no sexual feelings yet as I'm still very weak.

Not sure what the future will bring in the sexual dept. outside of our marriage. If anything, I'm curious about being with another woman. Just can't see bringing in another man.

Yesterday was the first day I ate anything since March 19th. Been living on Boost and water through my feeding tube in my stomach. Just starting to go outside now and hopefully will be on the elliptical & Bowflex soon.

I was diagnosed with stage 4 neck cancer. Was treated at Princess Margaret hospital in Toronto. Lucky it wasn't lymphoma or I'd be history.
Now I'm recovering as the radiation treatments really took their toll on me. I lost weight, but not my hair as I only needed 2 heavy chemo treatments.

As for our sex lives, well there isn't any. Neither Ron or I have had sex for a long time (Feb).
Winston has got a gf now so there is no one in the picture. I still have no sexual feelings yet as I'm still very weak.

Not sure what the future will bring in the sexual dept. outside of our marriage. If anything, I'm curious about being with another woman. Just can't see bringing in another man.

Yesterday was the first day I ate anything since March 19th. Been living on Boost and water through my feeding tube in my stomach. Just starting to go outside now and hopefully will be on the elliptical & Bowflex soon.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

I will say a prayer for you.On a positive note and to give you hope I know a lot of people that have beat cancer.How is Ron holding up?

Last edited:
Wow, I was wondering what had happened with both you and Ron disappearing all of a sudden a while back. That's quite a situation to have to go through but sounds like things are pretty positive and am greatful to hear that. Hope that you're back to yourself soon and get back to enjoying life to the fullest.

There's plenty more boyfriend fish in the sea and the important hung is to get healthy first and then worry about what comes after.

Best wishes and get well soon!

Thanks everyone.
Ron is doing great and back being busy with his job.
He has been a rock and by my side throughout. :heart:
Just have to wait till July when I go in for my MRI and CT scan to make sure everything is ok. The doctors are very positive for me.

Thanks everyone.
Ron is doing great and back being busy with his job.
He has been a rock and by my side throughout. :heart:
Just have to wait till July when I go in for my MRI and CT scan to make sure everything is ok. The doctors are very positive for me.

I wish you a speedy recovery

Back