The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Sia, you are in like sin.

You can join on your own and get the bikini, or I'll hold you down so SB can cut off every shred of clothing and you are still getting tagged, but totally nekkid

Sorry Sia, you are in like sin.

You can join on your own and get the bikini, or I'll hold you down so SB can cut off every shred of clothing and you are still getting tagged, but totally nekkid

*pauses for a moment to consider her options.* Fine, fine...bikini it is.

*snickers and throws her look* You know you never even had a choice, right?

*sighs a bit* I know, well actually I thought perhaps I could quietly slip through the radar, but since I'm anything but quiet I had to open my mouth and comment, which drew attention my way...*laments* when will I have ever learn?

*sighs a bit* I know, well actually I thought perhaps I could quietly slip through the radar, but since I'm anything but quiet I had to open my mouth and comment, which drew attention my way...*laments* when will I have ever learn?

*pats her shoulder*

It's an art, hun. I haven't even got it down yet.

Learning is not the question, it is listening that is in question. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back