Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is, before Daddy I thought the whole Daddy-little girl thing was weird...lol

OBVIOUSLY, I do not feel that way any more:cattail:

Obviously! Wish I were your Daddy. I have a feeling I'd be one happy mofo!

there is something rather wonderful about it isn't there? When he is in control and I get to be such a dirty little girl with no guilt (because daddy made me do it;) )it makes me cum so hardagain and again. Yes please daddy

I love the 'he made do it' fantasy. I can still be a good girl but daddy me act like such a slut and how could I say no :)

I love the 'he made do it' fantasy. I can still be a good girl but daddy me act like such a slut and how could I say no :)

Yes, the whole "breaking little girl's sweet, innocent facade and turning her into a wanton, horny little thing"...totally Daddy's fault:D:D

:rose:

But a good daddy knows that deep down that is what his little girl really wants :D

I do that for my Daddy;)

I wait for him on my knees by the front door when it is time for him to be home...and when he opens the door and comes inside, I worship his cock like a good little girl...:heart:

oh yes there is nothing quite like sucking or throating his big Daddycock,forcing my nose to his pubic bone,gagging, choking,tears streaking makeup,eyes up to watch daddies face while he cradles the back of my head, taking the strain off my neck and calling me his special little whore.and that wonderful moment when he finally responds to my pleading eyes and cums in my throat in delicious pulses feeding me and calling me his good little cumbucket.Aaaah bliss.

oh yes there is nothing quite like sucking or throating his big Daddycock,forcing my nose to his pubic bone,gagging, choking,tears streaking makeup,eyes up to watch daddies face while he cradles the back of my head, taking the strain off my neck and calling me his special little whore.and that wonderful moment when he finally responds to my pleading eyes and cums in my throat in delicious pulses feeding me and calling me his good little cumbucket.Aaaah bliss.

cumbucket

Indeed

How can you not love Switch?

why thank you sir:kiss:

She's so polite, kind, courteous, caring, knowledgeable, sexy, smart, kinky... and if that's not all good... then she can switch and be everything else you could ever want. The perfect daddy's girl girl scout and wicked devilish sexy nasty cocksucking domme you could ever want.... It would take days, nay, weeks to probe all the fun that could be explored. We all want our daughters to grow up well rounded right?

She's so polite, kind, courteous, caring, knowledgeable, sexy, smart, kinky... and if that's not all good... then she can switch and be everything else you could ever want. The perfect daddy's girl girl scout and wicked devilish sexy nasty cocksucking domme you could ever want.... It would take days, nay, weeks to probe all the fun that could be explored. We all want our daughters to grow up well rounded right?

:eek:redheads blush you know thankyou

I think we are forgetting one of the hottest lines out there,

"Make me do it, Daddy"

1st time I heard that one I lost the plot....

John

I think we are forgetting one of the hottest lines out there,

"Make me do it, Daddy"

1st time I heard that one I lost the plot....

John

Hmmm I have never said that to Daddy...

I do know there were some things I was reluctant to do at first....but now I beg Daddy for them...:eek::):cattail:

Hmmm I have never said that to Daddy...

I do know there were some things I was reluctant to do at first....but now I beg Daddy for them...:eek::):cattail:

the only time I ever use that phrase ' make me do it daddy' is if I am in a really cheeky mood. And it always gets me my comeuppance:devil:

I'm sorry, but it's funny to me that there are guys now posting in here asking to be someone's Daddy. Not that I wouldn't mind any of you ladies either, but it's apparent that you're all spoken for and well taken care of. I just had a silly moment! LOL!!!

I'm sorry, but it's funny to me that there are guys now posting in here asking to be someone's Daddy. Not that I wouldn't mind any of you ladies either, but it's apparent that you're all spoken for and well taken care of. I just had a silly moment! LOL!!!

It is not so silly really,the name of the thread alone is likely to encourage those interested in this fetish to read if not to post. Some little girls are a tad shyand are just looking for the right person to take them in hand.;)and yet others are not monogamous. You have got to buy a ticket if you want a chance:)

It is not so silly really,the name of the thread alone is likely to encourage those interested in this fetish to read if not to post. Some little girls are a tad shyand are just looking for the right person to take them in hand.;)and yet others are not monogamous. You have got to buy a ticket if you want a chance:)

Yeah it's true. I'm sleep deprived, so my sense of humor gets especially skewed! lol

True! :)

I fully realize that for the most part the women here are all spoken for and quite pleased with their Daddy's I was merely expressing that I would love to find a young lady like them for myself. I will say that I am indeed a fan of most of these lovely "little girls" they all seem like they would be a delight to "play" with.

And yes if you don't buy the ticket there is NO chance at the ride!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back