Literotica is now Doctor approved.

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Posts
5,216
Courtesy of SELF Magazine, on how to improve your orgasms.

http://www.self.com/sex-love/2016/07/how-to-have-the-best-orgasm-ever/

2. Fantasize without guilt.

Fantasies can help you forget about the anxieties of day-to-day life, feel less inhibited, and home in on your pleasure, Jessica O’Reilly, Ph.D., Astroglide’s resident sex and relationship expert, tells SELF. “Thinking about a sex act isn’t a sign that you want to live it out in real life, and fantasizing about people other than your current partner is not cheating,” she says.

Kerner agrees. “Don’t underestimate power of mental arousal,” he says. If you’re not sure what gets you going, O’Reilly recommends reading up on Literotica.com for inspiration.
 
I've been fantasizing all of my life. I don't need a doctor to tell me what to do.
 
I am a Dr. :) and have approved many Literoticans ... I mean their stories :) ;)
 
There are at least two medical doctors and at least four people with doctorates in the AH that I know of. The highbrow crowd. :D

Trust me. I'm a doctor. But please don't bring me your health problems. :D
 
Are you really a doctor?

Yes, I really am a Dr. But I have given up using my title at the surgery as then the doctors all assume I know about why I have come in and ask me what I think they should prescribe for it. (Except that naughty older one who flirts with me.)

Feel free to post pictures of your legs, and I will inspect them carefully and say things like: "Lovely, lovely," while licking my lips.
:cool:
 
Dr. Snark is in

I'm not a Dr , but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night !
 
Back
Top