Multiculturalism

Muslims demand polygamy after Italy allows same-sex unions

........
 
Last edited:
I noticed (and I'm constantly perplexed by) this tendency that you . have, of elevating the rights of yourself to an almost God-like status.
 
Every society defines itself. Multiculturalism is Lincoln's House Divided Problem, and every society becomes all of one thing or all of another, but ceases to be divided. This homogeneity is what politics is all about. The alternative is strife and civil war.

Years ago I collided with immigrant child discipline and other practices that are illegal in America. In Cambodia its okay to tie a child to a bench and whip them, not here. I recall Muslims raising goats and building fires to boil laundry...both in their front yards. Their American neighbors were apoplectic. And the state sent me to counsel the Mexicans or Muslims or Africans about American standards. YOU AINT IN KANSAS ANYMORE. And IN HELL DO AS THE HELLIONS DO.

The first mental health facility I worked for banned beef and pork to appease the lone Indian employee. Actually we had two Dotties. But 200 people were compelled to eat chicken for our Christmas Party. Because we're pussies.
 
I noticed (and I'm constantly perplexed by) this tendency that you . have, of elevating the rights of yourself to an almost God-like status.

Come on, petey. You're better than that.

Bring in something more typical GB, like
- "our sleazy, catfishing female impersonator pervert Hashdrag has a penis"!
- versus "Hashtag is a repressed asexual who hates us normal people who enjoy sex". :cool:

typical GB


It is always you and your band of butt rangers against the world. God did not walk the earth with us lowly humans. Why would you?

No matter if it is positive or negative, attention is always attention.
 
I noticed (and I'm constantly perplexed by) this tendency that several GB libs. have, of elevating the rights of minority groups to an almost God-like status. Totalitarian-style.

Would you mind citing some sort of example of what the blazes you're talking about?

I for one would like to elevate the rights of minority groups to my status. If you think I'm God, that's up to you.
 
Would you mind citing some sort of example of what the blazes you're talking about?

I for one would like to elevate the rights of minority groups to my status. If you think I'm God, that's up to you.

Participation quotas are the best example of HASHs thesis.
 
Today it's -an increase in- gender segregated hours. Tommorow: all hours

........
 
Last edited:
Would YOU mind citing some sort of example of what the blazes you're talking about?

Look around you, Dweebo. The girls and homos and niggers get bazillions of set asides for everything. Recall the furor for the Oscar finalists.

When I assert the moon is made of green cheese the proof is self evident.
 
Last edited:
Multiculturalism serves as a divider, it keeps a society in a dynamic tension that can be exploited for political gain and become a mechanism by which the very richest can protect their place at the top for their family in perpetuity.

Since it limits, for all, the freedom to explore limitless opportunity, it causes an economic stagnation and a devolution of a society of many classes (and the mobility of these classes to move in and out of different classes) into a two class society, the ruling oligarchy and everyone else scrambling for scraps from their table (von Humboldt).
 
Just an example:
Ever browsed through the religious threads started by BND and other posters?
Probably most of them.

The same people who adhere to the mantra "Christianity is evil ", in those particular threads (and other Litsters were called "retarded ignorants" or "bigots, homophobes" etc. for the mere fact that they go to church, or because they saw some of the nerits of Christianity)
Yeah, that's not why. There are many a Christian and church goer here who are not a retarded ignorant, bigot or homophobe.

- are exactly the same people who pay indiscriminate tributes to Islam (how many times were I and others called "vile racists" for pointing out that Islam contains misogynistic and homophobic elements too?)
Yeah, that's not what is happening.


And you still haven't actually provided a single example.
 
Just an example:
Ever browsed through the religious threads started by BND and other posters?

The same people who adhere to the mantra "Christianity is evil ", in those particular threads (and other Litsters were called "retarded ignorants" or "bigots, homophobes" etc. for the mere fact that they go to church, or because they saw some of the nerits of Christianity)
- are exactly the same people who pay indiscriminate tributes to Islam (how many times were I and others called "vile racists" for pointing out that Islam contains misogynistic and homophobic elements too?)

Yeah, those clowns accuse me of lying about being an atheist because I do not bash Christianity, fear it, and I also explain that without it, we would have never developed the classic Liberalism which is founded upon the triad of Life, Liberty and Property.

Such narrow-mindedness and intolerance is sad in those who consider themselves SJWs fighting for for the equality of diversity.
 
Swimming pool segregation on the rise to accommodate Muslim migrants in Sweden
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...rise-to-accommodate-Muslim-migrants-in-Sweden
"It follows reports of sexual attacks in swimming pools by migrant men across Europe, though the scheme is not specifically in reaction to the assaults.

Women-only hours have been offered in Swedish swimming pools since the late Nineties - but there has been a recent increase in popularity after the country accepted tens of thousands of refugees from the Middle East.
- Alice Bah Kuhnke said: "To claim in the name of religion that you have the right that different parts of society - for example swimming pools, buses and trains - should adapt to your right to believe in what you wish, that is taking things too far."

_________________________
Are they saying that this the most constructive way to deal with the increase in no. of sexual assaults on women over the last year, in Sweden? Or are they doing it for cultural reasons?
The article is confusing.




Outrage as Olympic swimming pool bans women from 'men only' sessions for 'cultural reasons'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...wimming-pool-bans-women-from-men-only-sessio/
"A swimming pool has introduced gender segregated sessions with bathers required to cover up from "navel to knee" for "cultural reasons".
- The Inspire Sports Village in Stopsley, Luton, Beds., built using taxpayer-funded Olympic money, will give men exclusive access to the larger 50 metre competitive pool on Friday evenings, while women will be able to use the smaller 20 metre community pool.

On Facebook, the gender-segregated sessions were advertised saying "Alhamdulliah swimming is back" - a phrase which thanks God for his blessings.
- One female swimmer, who asked not to be named, said she was frustrated by the decision. "The Friday night session for everyone is now closed because of the listed men-only sessions.
"Why has one section of the community in Luton been allowed to dominate and take over the best pool in the borough?
"I like swimming in the competition pool after a hard week at work on Fridays and now I can't without any discussion and very little advanced notice."
__________________________
Hang on a second.

1.What about transgenders?
- Which muslim - culturally sensitive swimming pool will they fit in?
- Or: should people be expected to swim in gender segregated swimming pools (cultural sensitivity towards the muslim community)
After which, the same muslim women should be expected to use unisex restrooms and shower facilities? (cultural sensitivity towards the transgender community)

2.And. how come men got the Olympic-sized swimming pool, and women had to contend themselves with the 20m one?

Your initial complaint is that "GB libs" are doing this. Does your link support your claim? Are GB members behind those issues?
 
Segregated swimming?

It has been around in municipal swimming pools in the UK since the 1890s. The usual practice has been to have women only hours, men only hours, family hours and general open-to-all sessions as well.

Apart from swimming lessons which can take over the whole pool, it isn't usually a problem to have separate times for men and women, but to have times that don't have children in the pools. Children impede serious swimmers.

Our local beaches used to have segregated swimming areas set by local law up to the 1920s - women at one end of the beach; men at the other; families in the middle. The practice died when bathing machines stopped being used. Now we just have a dedicated nudist beach.

Edited to add: The complaint in Luton was about the timing of the men-only session, not the session itself.
 
Last edited:
Another of their cute tactics is to decry anyone who does not support the party and politicians of their polity as a Republican. Of course, they assert that most Republicans are so ashamed of being a Republican, that they will not admit it.

It is the hubris of the Junior High School lunch room...
 
Segregated swimming?

It has been around in municipal swimming pools in the UK since the 1890s. The usual practice has been to have women only hours, men only hours, family hours and general open-to-all sessions as well.

Apart from swimming lessons which can take over the whole pool, it isn't usually a problem to have separate times for men and women, but to have times that don't have children in the pools. Children impede serious swimmers.

Our local beaches used to have segregated swimming areas set by local law up to the 1920s - women at one end of the beach; men at the other; families in the middle. The practice died when bathing machines stopped being used. Now we just have a dedicated nudist beach.

You made me Google "bathing machines". It was not what I expected. No that I really knew what to expect.
 
Oh boy...:rolleyes::D

I didn't intend to focus on specific posters. And I'm also feeling too lazy at the moment, to search through the forum history.
I might during the weekend tho, if you ask me nicely. :)

Just keep an eye on the morning threads. Even as they tell you none of us do that and they know you are looking for examples, they will provide them anyway and then try to argue that you're taking them all wrong...

It's too funny that way.
 
Oh boy...:rolleyes::D

I didn't intend to focus on specific posters. And I'm also feeling too lazy at the moment, to search through the forum history.
I might during the weekend tho, if you ask me nicely. :)

Why start the thread calling out "GB Libs" if ypi can't support it? Why would you search for links to back up your claim now when you've never done it before? Are you always too lazy to support your statements?
 
Back
Top