LF Anxious but not Cuckold story

galison

Virgin
Joined
Jul 6, 2014
Posts
21
I'm totally blanking on when the story was from, and a healthy check of search turned up nothing (plus the server started rejecting it).

Anyways, the story was about this man married to a gorgeous wife who's a very social person. They were having a party over at their place and the wife's best friend, another attractive one, has brought a few guys she just met. One of them seems enamored of the main character's wife and is possibly trying to flirt with her.

The bulk of the story (I remember it being long, but it might just be because there's a lot of build up) was about the guy sort of getting worried that his wife was going to cheat on him, and his worries were being amplified by the wife's friend, who was teasing him about it.

There were others at the party keeping things busy and a few times it had some situations that looked ambiguously like cheating (she's sitting particularly close to him in the hot tub, why's she smiling?).

But at the end it doesn't seem like she cheated. Unfortunately, near the end, the wife's friend managed to convince the husband that she HAD cheated and better get revenge by fucking her, so technically he's the one that cheated.

Anyways, it was a long and meandering story but it was well written and I'm looking for it. I -think- it's in the Loving Wives category but perhaps Novels?

I really appreciate any help with this.
 
Still looking for that story. It was a little long, at least 4 Literotica pages.
 
Back
Top