North Korea missile falls into the sea

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
North Korea missile falls into the sea.
That is what they always do.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/north-korea-tests-submarine-launched-ballistic-missile

US Strategic Command said the missile, believed to be a KN-11, had been fired from the North Korean coastal city of Sinpo at around 5:30 am local time and flew about 500 km before landing in the Sea of Japan.

Abe noted that it was the first time a North Korean missile launched from a submarine had entered Japan’s air defence identification zone, a reference to areas that countries designate to help maintain air security.

The 500 km distance recorded on Wednesday is greater than that achieved by previous submarine-launched ballistic missiles [SLBM], according to defence experts. The North fired two missiles from submarines earlier this year, but defence officials in Seoul believe they exploded in midair after flying fewer than 30 km.

Blowing up the ocean, one launch at a time.

Sooner or later they are bound to hit something solid.

The NORKs have very good reason to be paranoid.

The Yanks killed about 20% to 25% of their population, have been nothing but belligerent ever since and refused to normalise relations.

At least they have their recent success at the Olympics to be happy about.
Taking all the gold medals in everything is quite the achievement.

At least they have their recent success at the Olympics to be happy about.
Taking all the gold medals in everything is quite the achievement.

Wow. That's a moronic comment even by this place's standards.

It was your 'joke' and I've already said what I thought of it.

I know it was my joke, which means I know what it was.
You however have done nothing but insult it and refuse to tell us all what you thought it was.

FFS,, can you imagine a member of the audience at a comedy night, standing up and asking the comedian, repeatedly, to explain the joke to him/her?

Wouldn't the audience tell the prick to shut the fuck up and let the dude get on with the show?

LOL. Mr 1000+ posts is flaming Ms 800.

Now I know you didn't get it.
I do love the salty taste of your tears though.
As for being racist, my Asian girlfriend tells me how much of a racist I am all the time.

So you can't explain your 'joke'.

Kind of confirms that you're a racist really.

FFS,, can you imagine a member of the audience at a comedy night, standing up and asking the comedian, repeatedly, to explain the joke to him/her?

Wouldn't the audience tell the prick to shut the fuck up and let the dude get on with the show?

They might if for some reason they thought a mundane joke about North Korean propaganda was in some way a racist attack on human rights abuses.
Or probably not since most people have a sense of humour and are smart enough to get jokes.

Fuck off, cunt.

Back