An idea for my gender play pegging series

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
So I've been writing a story series based on gender play and pegging between a married couple.

I had an idea but I dont know if this is real enough or not...

I had seen on sex and the city once that they have LGBTQ prom's. Does that happen?

If yes... my idea is that the wife and the husband agree to go, mainly because the husband always wanted to go to prom as a girl. So they do the whole shebang. He gets a prom dress for himself and she gets herself a suit or a tux. The wife packs her strapon inside a pair of boxer shorts. She even hires a limo to go to the prom. They dance and have a good night. Then on the way home... things start heating up in the limo and they ask for a bit of privacy. The husband is made to suck on the wife's strapon and is almost fucked in the limo itlself. But they get home and he gets fucked just like all teens do at prom....
 
Yes there's such a thing as Pride prom. It is limited to ages 13-23.
 
Oh...
I just assumed that they must have something like that for adults as well...i guess merely because I saw it on the show....
 
Oh...
I just assumed that they must have something like that for adults as well...i guess merely because I saw it on the show....

Even if it's not done in reality, what's stopping you from hosting such a "pride prom" for 18+ or whatever age group you fancy in your story? It happening IRL for 13-23yo does it even make easier to believe (for those that know about it - I never heard of any such event but then the whole "prom" thing is totally foreign to me as well).
 
I don't see anything wrong with you inventing a fictional Prom for the setting. But if that bothers you somehow, you could just make it any old black-tie occasion, like a New Year's Eve party at a fancy ballroom, or somebody's wedding. That would even enhance the naughtiness of it.
 
I don't see anything wrong with you inventing a fictional Prom for the setting. But if that bothers you somehow, you could just make it any old black-tie occasion, like a New Year's Eve party at a fancy ballroom, or somebody's wedding. That would even enhance the naughtiness of it.

I like your idea Carnevil9. The black tie event thing. But I dont know how I could do a wedding setting because the husband will be dressed en femme while the wife is in the tux. Maybe a party (not a new years eve party because I would want to release a halloween story after this part). But yeah I like the idea.
Thanks!
 
...I dont know how I could do a wedding setting because the husband will be dressed en femme while the wife is in the tux.
True story: A few decades ago, my partner's boss (in a big software engineering operation) married a cow-orker. Among the cow-orker guests were a couple in drag, him in a dress (with glitter in his beard), she in a tux (and a painted-on moustache). After the reception partying, various couples, including the newlyweds, adjourned (naked) to the facility's big hot-tub. Everyone was fucked and pegged.

Maybe a party (not a new years eve party because I would want to release a halloween story after this part).
Maybe a July 14 National Nude Day party, with attendees all required to be adorned in body paint. That could get pretty over-the-top. For a more modest setting, maybe an adult birthday party with various couples in complementary drag. Of course the punch is spiked with aphrodisiacs and orgies ensue.
 
Back
Top