Stories you desperately wish would continue

The best story on the entire site is Sacrifice by Pandarus. Stopped after seven chapters, no updates in the past few years. Amazing story, rooted in Greek mythology, incredible character development. I've read print novels that weren't even a fraction as good as this one, but sadly still unfinished.

I believe someone else tried to finish it, but I could never find the link. I'd appreciate it if anyone could link me to the alternate ending. At this point any ending is better than no ending.
 
Naked Mike, Ch.1

I really enjoyed this story, but the author has never written a Ch.2 or more!
 
Unfinished Materpieces Drive Me Crazy

The Rebellious Slave by HisPet21 and Lisa/Jennifer by JadenL are arguably two of the best written stories series on this site. Both however, have ended abruptly, of course, at the height of interest and expectations.

I have gotten a response from JadenL and offered her help with editing as best I can but haven't heard from HisPet21. The comments to her stories beg her to finish. She has hundreds of followers.

It is a real shame that they cannot be finished. Nothing against the authors of course. Life goes on.

But if I had 3 Genie wishes........I know what the first two would be.....
 
Dawn of the succubi by Bt127 was one of the two stories that really got my attention when I first came to Lit (After school special by ZIP CODE being the other) but it ends in a cliffhanger and at this point it seems like there's no chance for the writer finishing the series.
 
Unfinished for a long time

Why? Ch. 01 by JLRemora should be finished. It could go many directions
 
I'm hoping that Bobalous will continue the Monsters In the Mountains, series. He's been MIA for awhile. I'm afraid the trolls irked him when they bashed his story.
 
rmdexter's Niece series. If you remember, Cory (niece) has two close friends. There is Sharon who is curvy and voluptuous and then there is Madison who is perky but has a great leg and ass. We've seen Cory and Sharon go at it, but we haven't seen Cory and Madison.
 
South Mountain Pack by Pocketbooklover. It hasn't been updated in over a year and I hope she's okay. I follow her facebook and blog for this story and no updates yet.
 
Does anybody know what happened to GreenFingers...?

I have checked Lit regularly but no new submissions appear from this first class author. His ongoing incest serial The Touch was fantastic and just ended with more episodes promised. I think the author got sick. It would be really great if there was more to this fabulous story.

Maria S

I totally agree, I have also been monitoring his postings hoping for more. I find that some authors have managed to 'hook' their readers with their writings and then sadly disappear. Other favourites of mine are "Genie Chronicles" by Joe Brolly and "When We Were Married" by DanielQSteele both excellent stories with more to give.
 
As much as I enjoyed them and desperately want a continuation, I don't believe I could rightly call these masterpieces.

Shocking POV, by sydneysid
Getting Mom, by dannirmal

Heh, just looking back at these old gems I realize what a "type" I have when it comes to stories.

I'd add Fire22's Erica Raines story but the writer did a continuation a couple years ago so I haven't exactly given up hope that they would add more.
 
Another Ahabscribe one I think could've continued was The Naughty Family. It was the usual thing, unfeasibly good looking mother, father, daughter, son combo who start fucking each other. It had all the usual emotive, intense sex scenes. The added twist was the son was autistic. This added a really sexy, transgressive twist. Ahabscribe did four chapters, said there was potential for more, but shortly after disappeared from the site, never to be seen again. Add it to the list of the great man's work that was finished too soon.
 
Story that I wish continued

His mother is the new swimming coach After two parts the third part was never released
 
I want jerk off enc0uragment

I madly seeking for j.o.i. Typ storiest at blowjob category that includes the dirtiest,hardst,r0ughst thr0atjob!
 
I would love to see what happens after Pushing Boundaries by BreakTheBar.
 
Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times Yes!

I read Sacrifice many years ago, and again recently, and it's still one of the best crafted stories that I have read on Lit. I would love to read more...
 
Last edited:
Maybe this was posted before (read this thread a lot, but not in quite some time), but any idea of taking any of these stories (or any others) & continuing from endings or any other points (leaving this way open on purpose), & continuing them on CHYOO/CHYOA/another site not run by those staff of stupid?!

Of course, I'd prefer the last, since maker of second banned me from it due to complaints of unchanged staff he'd promised me would not be on it.
 
Back
Top