Decadents and Dropouts IC

The Narrator - The Guard House

The guards were unsecure, they were afraid of what was happening outside, and afraid of the kobald. But it didn't seem that evil now, asking for cards, and they had their drinks.
"I have some cards. Do you have some money to gamble?"
 
"Depends on the currancy you accept," Canut pulled out his various belt pouchs, dumping a few of them out on the table for sampling. "I've got Imperial Crowns, Gold Peices, Tribal Stringshells, various dusts, ect, ect" he pointed out each in turn. "Not too much of each, understand, but enough. Pick any stakes you like, I'm just ready for the thrill."
 
The Narrator - The Guard House

The guard first thought of the imperial crowns, but decided then for the gold pieces. He opened the play, cutting the cards. The other guard felt a bit reassured and joined in. He even thought that he could cheat again a little, like he often did, becuase he has never been caught doing it. Maybe the situation wasn't that bad and he could drain some money.
 
The Narrator - The Guard House

The guard first thought of the imperial crowns, but decided then for the gold pieces. He opened the play, cutting the cards. The other guard felt a bit reassured and joined in. He even thought that he could cheat again a little, like he often did, becuase he has never been caught doing it. Maybe the situation wasn't that bad and he could drain some money.

Canut took the cut deck and began to shuffle, plain and simply, out in the open. He wasen't worried about losing a square, he knew his way around a deck, the problem would be cheating. Cards aren't the kind of game you can use magic in; that would require knowing what was on the card before you switched. The whole thing was more or less a hit or miss affair, something he wasen't going to risk.

"Alright, the name of the game is Dragon's Bones. Player who can get the highest value out of a flush hand wins," he passed out the cards, five to each player. Dragon's Bones was a fairly simple game. Everybody took turns drawing cards, and could take that card and discard one in their hand or put it in the discard. Once the whole deck had gone though, whoever had a hand of all the same suit with the highest value won.
 
The Narrator - The Guard House

The game went on, and nobody was really losing or winning a lot. But the guard couldn't hide his greedy expression when he looked at Canuts coins.
"Let us play some stoneface." he said. (What was a local version of poker, with only four then five cards in the hand.)
 
The Narrator - The Guard House

The game went on, and nobody was really losing or winning a lot. But the guard couldn't hide his greedy expression when he looked at Canuts coins.
"Let us play some stoneface." he said. (What was a local version of poker, with only four then five cards in the hand.)

"Fine by me," Canut gathered up the cards and shuffled again, still simply and still in the open. "But in you ante,"

As each of them slid in their gold, Canut looked at his hand; a nice Ace, two, three, four straght. He had this one for sure.
 
The Narrator - The Guard house

The guard looked at his cards. Three kings, a two. Good cards, but the kobald looked quite confident. The other guard didn't mean any danger, he had peeked into his cards. He was never caught before, so play it for sure. He had knew he was good enough the slide another king into his set instead of the two, if he just refilled his tankard as he used to do.
"Allright. Let me see."
 
"It's your funeral," Canut flashed his cards, only to see the man had four kings. "Nice hand," he smiled genuenly freindly, slidding his coins over. He knew the rules, never accuse somebody of cheating until they get too greedy. It was only a matter of time before he decided to cheat with a card Canut already held...
 
The Narrator - The Guard House

The guard grinned and grabbed the money. That was just to easy, maybe the kobald was shortsighted, stupid or just bad at that game. He might have luck again. So he went along, hoping for more profit.
 
The Narrator

There were the sounds of some chase going on from outside, but not on the estate, but somewhere beyond the wall through the woods. Not the place were Canut had left Koetia and Haerdon behind.
 
The Narrator - The Guard House

The guard grinned and grabbed the money. That was just to easy, maybe the kobald was shortsighted, stupid or just bad at that game. He might have luck again. So he went along, hoping for more profit.

"All right, another hand," Canut tossed out the cards, carefully watching for any funny moves. He took up his own, and noticed two aces and two queens. Yes, a Full house (stoneface style). No way this guy was going to risk cheating twice.
 
The Narrator - The Guardhouse

The guard didn't like it. He didn't want to loose the money again he had just earned, but the kobald was aware now and would surely notice if he tried to cheat again. It was to risky to blame the damned kobald of cheating himself. But on the other hand, his companion could...
"Say, what is that noise outside?"
Maybe with this distraction he could smuggle one more card to the pack, and his companion would find it and blame the kobald for cheating, and his money was back again.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss kept nibbling at his ear and playing with his hair. She didn't want to think of tomorrow, in fact she didn't want to think at all. She just would see what would come to her and would welcome it whatever it would be, as long it was exciting.
 
"Really anything I want?" Aaron wondered, as his hands lightly carassed the beautiful naked gorgon sitting on his lap.

The more he thought about it the more the idea of directing the two guards to satisfy Phyliss simulateously did arouse him. He had never done such a thing before, but he liked to experiment. So he looked her in the eyes and replied:

"In that case I would really like to watch as the two gentlemen over there would service you". That got him the attention of the guards again.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss would have normally been shocked by such an proposal. Not because she hadn't been engaged in orgies before, but because she would not give herself away to servants. But she was in a very unusual state of mind, and the situation was completely different then ever before. "Anything you ask from me." she whispered back in his ear and got up from his lap, standing straight in front of him, her arms hanging to her side, looking at him.
"Just give your order, sir."
She had been more the vanilla type yet, but after her experience with Haerdon she had the irrational urge to explore her kinky side.
 
The Narrator - Haerdon
Haerdon kept riding, but made a sharp bow, and circled back in the direction of the estate. Nobody did really try to follow him, just a few ill attempts of shooting him with their crossbows. Maybe this wasn't as bad as all. Allright, they had been warned, but surely nobody would suspect that he was mad enough to come back again. The dog-creature or familiar or whatever it was had distracted them, maybe they still hunted it, or gave up, he didn't care. He hid the horse and climbed over the cliffs in front of him. Some more walking, and he would be on the backside of the estate, at the opposite of the maingate. He couldn't really see much, as it was dark. So nobody would see him as well. After a long time, he came to a cliff, and climbed down again, even at the risk to fall and die. He slipped for some meters and thought it was the end, but he got a grip on a tree in front of him. He climbed down the tree, and saw the light of the main building; a few windows were lit. Some meters below was the wall around the whole estate. It was completely insane, but he jumped and landed on top of it. He waited and listened, then he looked carefully inside. To his right, just before the mainbuilding, was a large garden. This looked like a good place at first, but he heard a man talking in there, although he didn't understand what he said. in front of him were the stables, closing the side of the gardens. Nobody was there. He jumped down and sneaked along the stables. he passed them, and reached the mainbuilding. There was a gap between the stables and the main building that allowed entrance to the gardens. Should he try? No, he found something better. In front of him, on the left side of the mainbuilding, was an open window in the second floor. He listened again and climbed up the wall.
 
Last edited:
Verialyn was about to dive down on Marcus' cock, as she suddenly heard a gurgling sound from above her. She could only look up just in time for him to clutch his chest, rotate his eyes inwardly, and then collapse on her.

It did not take her long to get out from under his bulk and turn him on his back on the bed. What was wrong with him, he was not that old after all? She carefully examined his still form, her hands touching his chest, and her ear close to it, listening, when she noticed an unsual but familiar trace in his breath. She got closer and sniffed again.

Oh yes, Viagranis erictidis, a herb found in the lands to the far north, which has proven that it would greatly enhance a man's virility. It seemed Marcus had wanted to make sure that he was able to perform tonight. And overdone it. He was the first one in neither. An overdose led to an unconsciousness that lasted a few hours, and the victim was almost impossible to wake up in that time, but otherwise it was not dangerous. His body would simply regenerate.

With a sigh Verialyn gathered the pieces of Marcus clothing that he had already dropped, and put them in the nearest wardrobe. Then she moved him in a more comfortable position on her bed, and covered him with a blanket. Everything fine, except that she was still somewhat horny from Marcus' ministrations with no way of release in sight.

With a sigh she shrugged her shoulders. Time to ask a servant for another place to sleep tonight, since her bed was occupied. But she could hardly do that dressed only in her skirt. Now where did she drop her bra and her sandals? Over there by the window she remembered. So she walked over to pick them up.
 
Haerdon peeked carefully through the window. A man was lying in the bed, sleeping. No problem, he could knock him out if he should awake. But there was a woman in the room, and he recognized her at once. Sadly it wasn't the gorgon, but her companion. Good as well. She would know where he could find the other one. And she didn't look bad either, as he saw her nearly undressed. First her, then the other. Tobad Ulfgard wasn't her. Although primitive, he was good if in action, and he had reason for revenge as well.
Just don't let her scream, and I might handle this. He slid into the room.
 
Verialyn was about to approach the window when she heard some strange noises from the outside, as if someone was climbing up the outside wall. She stayed a few meters away and simply watched as a dark form rose and slid through the window. An all to familiar form, actually.

She did not have to feign her surprise as she addressed him in a calm tone. "Haerdon, what are you doing here?"

Then a thought shot through her mind 'Maybe I should have covered my breasts, now it is too late'.
 
The Narrator - Haerdon

Haerdon looked ather breasts, but was even more surprised by her cool reaction.
"Guess what. I want my horse back. Don't think about screaming, or you are done, and this whimse, too." hepointed at Marcus, speaking very low. "And tell me where that bloody gorgon hides."
 
Verialyn had to smile inwardly. Maybe an opportunity to release what Marcus had built up had just presented itself. If he had some of Ulfgard's virility this might be fun. Plus she would not have to give away any of her secrets, as would be the case if she just threw this enraged bully out of the window he just came in. Time to put up a nice little act again.

So as he waved his sword roughly in her direction an expression of fright crossed her face. She took half a step back, lifted her arms a little in a defensive posture - of course without obscuring his view on her breasts - and started to plead:

"No, Haerdon, please do not harm me. I promise I will not scream. I do not know where the gorgon is, she wandered off with one of the guests."
 
Last edited:
Verialyn had to smile inwardly. Maybe an opportunity to release what Marcus had built up had just presented itself. If he had some of Ulfgard's virility this might be fun. Plus she would not have to give away any of her secrets, as would be the case if she just threw this enraged bully out of the window he just came in. Time to put up a nice little act again.

So as he waved his sword roughly in her direction an expression of fright corossed her face. She took half a step back, lifted her arms a little in a defensive posture - of course without obscuring his view on her breasts - and started to plead:

"No, Haerdon, please do not harm me. I promise I will not scream. I do not know where the gorgon is, she wandered off with one of the guests."
 
The Narrator - Haerdon

He got one step closer to here and grinned. "I think you lie. I will now if I push up my sword your cunt and you will still tell the same." He saw no reason to talk politely with her as he usually did with women. Not with this one.
 
The Narrator - The Guardhouse

The guard didn't like it. He didn't want to loose the money again he had just earned, but the kobald was aware now and would surely notice if he tried to cheat again. It was to risky to blame the damned kobald of cheating himself. But on the other hand, his companion could...
"Say, what is that noise outside?"
Maybe with this distraction he could smuggle one more card to the pack, and his companion would find it and blame the kobald for cheating, and his money was back again.

Canut looked into his eyes. This guerd obviously diden't have much of a poker face. He wanted to cheat, and he wanted to blame him. Funny how much these things will tell you.

"Diden't hear a thing," he kept his hands absoulutly still, yawning slightly. "So, I'm going raise my bid 3 coins," he set down his cards, slid his hand across the table, and pushed them forward.
 
Back
Top