The Isolated Blurt Thread XXI: Killswitch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually was thinking of doing that.

But someone seems to like the long hair and has forbidden me doing that.

tumblr_nw0gydsxb11qewacoo1_540.jpg

Phew, I fell back asleep and woke with a start. Where's that dream interpretation thread?

I actually was thinking of doing that.

But someone seems to like the long hair and has forbidden me doing that.

Someone encouraged me to cut my hair when they noticed it took me 17 minutes on average to shower, wash and comb out my hair.
They had had really long hair for much of their life so they knew what it was like.
They were right, even cutting it to shoulder length made a BIG difference in time and trouble.
Now it's just chin length if I pull down the curls. This is probably a bit too short for winter. I like it long enough in the summer to tie back or put up.

Someone encouraged me to cut my hair when they noticed it took me 17 minutes on average to shower, wash and comb out my hair.
They had had really long hair for much of their life so they knew what it was like.
They were right, even cutting it to shoulder length made a BIG difference in time and trouble.
Now it's just chin length if I pull down the curls. This is probably a bit too short for winter. I like it long enough in the summer to tie back or put up.

When I have it trimmed of about 6 or more inches it always makes me light headed.

I dont think most people know that having really long hair is very heavy burden.

When I have it trimmed of about 6 or more inches it always makes me light headed.

I dont think most people know that having really long hair is very heavy burden.

Yep, I know. When I cut mine, it springs up and gets more curly without the extra weight.

I love deep bath tubs because between my breasts and hair floating, so much weight is lifted :)

Whoa! Could that possibly be the most elaborate parody thread ever?

Man last night was the night. Had hella fun with my kids. Once they went to sleep I went to this little party. Free drinks, free pills and free weed ( I don't smoke). Pushed up on the chick that was there, and got some head in the bathroom. She could suck a nail out a coffin. All I really remember is that head. I was I was wallyfafaen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back