His New Student (Closed for hadruprider)

Her silky black hair fell to her shoulders with a slight wave, framing her face nicely. She looked so much prettier that way. Her breasts stayed firm as she shook her head, and he admired them in profile as she turned from side to side, her little nipples still showing proudly.

"Well, it would pay much better than waitressing, and the work would be a lot easier. You'd just have to sit around looking beautiful. Not too difficult for you."

"Tell you what. One of my interests is photography. Artistic, creative stuff. Come round to my flat tomorrow night and we'll have a go. Wear something nice," he said, glancing disdainfully at the baggy jeans she was still wearing. "A skirt perhaps?"

That evening he formulated his plan, and made a couple of phone calls.
 
She left Charlie's office with her mind in a whirl. Just sit around looking beautiful, not too difficult for you. Wow, that made her heart race! No one had ever spoken to her like that before.

Of course she'd agreed to visit his flat and have a go at some artistic creative modelling. And it would pay, if she could get work. Maybe Charlie would help her get a first tryout?

She also left without her cardi, and knew that she'd never bring it away if she could help it.

Later that evening she sent him an email:

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: Part Time
Hi Charlie, what time tomorrow, whats the address, what style skirt? I can borrow from one of the other girls in Hall, I think. A xx

SEND

She'd included the xx because she missed getting them from him, two emails without them!

She also wondered if he noticed how she was still following all his suggestions, instructions, building them layer on layer. She'd even made a note on her phone:

Note to Self, no sweaters, button front blouse two undone, no bra, hair loose, skirt not jeans
 
Charlie laughed out loud when he got her message. Bloody hell. The girl didn't own a skirt? She'd have to borrow one from another girl? And what sort of skirt? Well, obviously, short, tight and flimsy. He wondered about her upbringing. What planet had she been living on for 18 years?

Her obedience in following his instructions and agreeing to everything he suggested gave him a great sense of power and control over her. He had enjoyed malleable girls before, but had never come across one quite so submissive as Andrea. He was slightly tempted just to tell her to get down on her knees and suck him off. He had no doubt she would comply. But he preferred to corrupt her innocence gradually, step by step. He enjoyed it more that way, and he got a sense that she was enjoying it too. He had successfully got rid of her bra, and if things went according to plan, she'd be knickerless later tomorrow night.

He wondered if she had followed his instructions in contacting Julia. Now she could certainly give Andrea advice on what to wear to one of his photo sessions, though a skirt that fitted Julia's buxom hips wouldn't fit Andrea. He had a page-3-style shot of Julia on his wall, pouting at the camera, her blonde hair cascading down but not quite covering her breasts, which would probably not pass the pencil test.
She had not let him get any further, but they were still on good flirtatious terms.

He replied to her message, giving her the address of his flat, with brief directions describing the short walk from the campus, and suggesting 8ish, after the meal in her hall. He said he hoped she could get another girl's advice on an appropriate skirt. Noting her xx at the end, he added xxx, since he realised he had omitted any xs in his previous email.
 
Last edited:
Soon after sending her message, Charlie replied.

And it had three xxx! That's better, she thought, and grinning to herself took a look through her skirts.

Get the advice of another girl, he'd said, implying that he didn't trust her dress sense. Which she already guessed, and which was why she said she could always borrow from another girl. But which girl?

Leaving her closet open, she stepped out of her room and into the next one where three other new girls were sitting on the bed drinking coffee and sharing a fashion magazine.

"Hey, could any of you give me a hand?" she asked. They'd all mucked in together when moving their things into Hall, and usually sat together for meals, so she wasn't surprised when they wanted to know more.

"I've got a friend who wants to start a photo portfolio and asked me to kind of model for him? Just a favour." Andrea wasn't confident enough to tell anyone she was seriously thinking she could be a model. They'd just laugh at her. And she didn't think Charllie would want people knowing about how he was helping her.

"What kind of portfolio?" one of them asked in a knowing sort of way, winking to her friends quite openly.

"Nooooo," Andrea replied as if exasperated, "its classy artistic decent stuff!"

"Yeah, right," the girls agreed, laughing. "So what's the favour?"

"Can you help me choose a skirt? I got the top, a cream button front blouse."

They all four squeezed into her room, and all three rejected her skirts as way too dowdy.

"I've got one, we're about the same size, hang on!"

While she was gone the other two girls threw most of Andrea's clothes out of her closet and stuffed them under her desk, for disposal, or donation to a granny's nursing home!

Soon the other girl returned, skirt in hand, and they all agreed it was suitable.

"Thanks, guys."

"No problem!" they replied and went back to their magazine and coffees.

Andrea closed her door and sat on her bed, with one pair of strappy heels, a borrowed skirt, and a blouse. She went to her drawers and found her smallest pair of undies, white cotton bikini cut panties, they'd do as decent yet not too boring. Not that he'd see her undies, but she might as well dress right. Bare legs, she decided, and of course no bra, but she wouldn't tell anyone else that. Two buttons undone, hair loose, and that should do her. She threw in a little lace choker arrangement. All set.

Andrea sent another email to Charlie, saying she'd found a skirt, with help, and would be there at 8, hair and makeup done, with three xxx like his.

Now she just had to get through tomorrow until after dinner.
 
The first thing Charlie had to do the next day was clear up the pigsty where he lived. It took him half the morning to clear away the empty beer cans, pizza boxes and other assorted litter and go round with the vacuum cleaner to get rid of the crumbs and dust, or at least most of it. It was a tedious chore, but because he only ever did it when he had a woman coming round that evening, there was a kind of Pavlovian response that made it kind of enjoyable.

Next he had to consider his 'artistic' black and white photographs many of which were up on the walls. Which ones would be appropriate for her to see? The more gynaecological ones were all in his bedroom, providing convenient masturbation material and a pleasant reminder of some of his conquests. They were mostly students, but his work colleague and occasional sexual partner Rachel was there too - she had been reluctant, but one night after several glasses of wine and a patient 20-minute session with his tongue she had agreed, allowing him to capture her swollen and very wet labia. Anyway, Andrea wouldn't be going in there, at least not for a week or two, so they could stay up. Most of the ones in the living room were probably OK, but there were a couple of pictures of completely nude girls, and he thought it better to replace them with some simple wholesome ones of pretty smiling faces.

When he got back home in the early evening, he got his camera, tripod and lights all ready and checked that he had a good supply of drinks - beer, wine, whisky, but definitely no Coke or fruit juice.
 
Last edited:
Finally she was dressed and ready. Dinner in Hall had been awkward, her three friends making jokes about her losing her apetite, was she going to meet a lover, and other lewd suggestions.

All of which didn't help. She was nervous. It must be because this was her first possible modelling shoot. But they'd just get some pictures, have fun, then she'd go home to Hall and that was that. Maybe he'd show them to an agency. All very bla bla bla. So why was she so nervous, so excited?

She couldn't resist making contact with Charlie again, even though she was about to see him.

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: Part Time
Hi Charlie, Setting off now, will be there v soon A xxx
SEND

Then it was back to her room, brush her teeth, check makeup, brush hair, again, change into her new clothes that were unlike anything he's seen her in before, and off she went.

Moments later she was ringing his bell. As soon as he answered the door, she asked,

"How's the skirt?"
 
Despite her keen email, Charlie's expectations were low. He envisioned her turning up in an unfashionably long skirt, perhaps wearing woolly tights, maybe with her hair tied back again.

He opened the door and FFUUCKKK!!!

His cock lurched as it received the message via his brain from his gawping eyes.

Her short, thin skirt hugged her figure tightly, showing off her narrow waist, gently curving hips and beautiful bare thighs. She had done her glossy, flowing hair nicely and was wearing a little make-up to accentuate her pretty dsrk eyes. A touch of lipstick, but not too slutty.

"Wow, you look gorgeous," he said. "That skirt is just right."

The whole modelling thing was of course just a ruse that he used to gradually get a girl's clothes off before fucking her, but in her case, she might actually make it.

"Come in and have a drink," he said, waving at the selection on offer.

"Here are some of my photographs."

He showed her some of the pictures on the wall, starting with the entirely innocent ones and then moving on to the bikini and lingerie shots. He wanted to see how she reacted to those, since that was what he planned for the next session in a few days time.
 
Last edited:
Surely a girl couldn't get a better reaction than that? he said wow, and called her gorgeous. And he even said she'd got the skirt just right!

Glowing with pride, and hugely reassured with his positive reaction, she looked at the the drinks, and then at his photographs.

"Um, can I have a whiskey again? It was really nice in your office?" She looked a bit sheepish, not sure if she was being a bit too forward, too presumptious, but she really had liked the spirit.

Then she started looking at the pictures, sipping her whiskey, feeling that remembered glow spreading through her chest and up to her head. He was a very good photographer, even her untutored eye could see that.

Looking at the portraits she said whistfully, "You make the girls all look so pretty!" yearning to be recorded like that, and she sighed contentedly. Next it was some more glamorous pictures of normal looking girls in swimwear and lingerie. "I like these. You're very talented as a photographer. Did these pictures get used in clothing catalogues?" she asked innocently, wondering if she had the figure and looks to get work like that. It should be innocent enough and still give her a chance to earn some money.

"You did say you might be able to get me some work? Was that what you were thinking? I reckon I could fit it in and still get Physics done, especially if you help me like you did before with the problem sheets?" she added, toying with her now empty glass.
 
Excellent, he thought, as he topped up her drink. She seemed to be interested in the more erotic lingerie pics, rather than offended by them. She was clearly up for round two so he'd set it up - he'd have to order the right stuff for her to wear. Maybe she wasn't quite so innocent and prudish as he had first thought.

"Well, yes," he answered vaguely, "some of my pictures have appeared in magazines." He wasn't going to tell her exactly which photos and what sort of magazines. "There are lots of possibilities. Model agencies, advertising for companies like Victoria's Secret, art exhibitions..."

He showed her over to the corner of the room with the plain white walls where he had set up his lights, explaining that this worked better than using flash.

"Just stand over there... Lovely." Click. "Smile. Look at the camera, not me. Very nice." Click. "Lean casually against the wall. Can you put your hands up behind your head? Good. Stretch up? Stretch your elbows back." Click click click went the camera as the thin blouse pulled tightly back against her tits.

"Can you turn and face the wall? Hands up against it? Now turn your head and look back. Beautiful. Step back from the wall but lean over towards it. Yes, that's nice." Click click. He continued the steady stream of praise and flattery until he had run out of adjectives.

"Oh, Andrea, there's just one little thing. You see, the beauty of the female form is all about those smooth uninterrupted curves... The curve of your skirt over your hips is slightly spoilt by the lines of your panties underneath. Would you mind awfully, just slipping your knickers off?"
 
Last edited:
Slip the knickers off?

Yikes! But then again, she had a skirt on, was well covered, and he did know what he was doing. It wasn't like he was getting in her knickers, as they say, just that they spoiled the lines of the photos.

Making the most of this interval, she quickly drained her second whiskey, loving all the praise and compliments he was lavishing on her. He must really think she had potential.

He must also be a perfectionist, she thought, as she reached under her skirt and wiggled her hips to ease the underwear down her thighs and to her feet. She'd been pretty careful and hoped that her skirt stayed sufficiently down through the process. Bending her knees she stooped with yet more care to pick the undies off the floor and then draped them over a chair back, not sure what else to do with them.

Note to self, in modelling no underwear.

Then she assumed the same poses as before, hoping they'd come out better now that she'd corrected her mistake.

While posing, she let his words run through her mind, considering the possibilities. Model agencies, magazines, Art exhibitions .. she reckoned she could do any of those if they were interested in her. It just depended on whether they liked her or not. On whether these pictures Charlie was doing now were going to make her look attractive enough to employers.

Andrea was going to do her best, anyway. The rest was up to the agencies and editors, she supposed.
 
Last edited:
Charlie grinned, and watched with pleasure as yet again Andrea slavishly followed his instructions, after only the slightest hesitation. "Thank you Andrea," he said slowly. "What a good, obedient girl you are!"

Her hands pulled her skirt up, exposing even more of her lovely smooth thighs. Her hips wiggled suggestively as her knickers made their way down her shapely legs. The only slight disappointment was that they looked like they'd come from Primark.

"Hmm," he said, picking them up, "I'll get you some nicer ones to wear for our next photographic session. I'll keep these ones so I can get the size right." He put them in his pocket. He would enjoy them later.

He continued taking pictures, now getting her to sit down on a chair and cross and uncross her legs.

The doorbell rang and he went to let them in. "This is Dave and Rob from my photographic club - you don't mind do you? - they both share my interest in artistic photography. Lads, this is my new student Andrea. She is hoping to support her studies with a little part-time modelling work."

The two men took the hint, opened their wallets and made their contributions to Andrea's study fund.

Dave was fine, but Rob had clearly been drinking. His first comment was "Phwooaarr!" and he helped himself to a
beer.

The three men each took their photographs, according to their own specialist interests. Rob preferred rear views, Dave concentrated on looking down her top, while Charlie remained focused on her legs, hoping for that Sharon Stone moment.
 
Andrea couldn't help preening inside. Now she had a "Phwooaarr!" to add to her portfolio of compliments.

The two whiskeys had made her nicely relaxed, so that she good naturedly accomodated all the posing and camera angle requests the three men made.

None of it was especially naughty, maybe a little saucy in places perhaps, especially Dave trying to look down her top. But whenever she got time between poses to think, while sipping from her third whiskey that just never seemed to empty, it just seemed to be a lot of innocent fun, and Andrea reckoned she should have a few really good pictures among the hundreds the three photographers had taken.

She also had felt a glow when Charlie praised her for being such an obedient girl, and wondered whether not wearing knickers should be added to her day to day 'Note to Self' list for appointments with Charlie. He said he'd get her different ones for their next session, more sensible for photography presumably, which implied she shouldn't ever wear her own knickers to modelling shoots. But what about Tutorials? Maybe she'd email him and ask?

Andrea also enjoyed having triple the attention. It was all quite heady for a girl who'd always been treated as an ugly duckling through school. Was she becoming a swan? And three photographers meant three times the money! Would Charlie be offended if she enquired about having more photographers at their next session? She wasn't sure. Maybe that was another question for email when she got home?
 
Last edited:
Dave's phone rang. He made a face. It was his wife.

"Yes... Very interesting lecture on the early history of photography... OK, see you soon..."

He had to go, which meant Rob had to go too, as he'd been given a lift in Dave's car. They both thanked Andrea and Charlie, like kids leaving a birthday party.

Andrea was clearly getting a bit tired, and somewhat emotional too, so Charlie encouraged her to lie down on his sofa for a final few shots and put her feet up on one of the armrests. One foot slipped off once or twice which gave him the chance to get some pictures of her looking relaxed and spread out.

It was getting late so he walked her back to her room. It was a fairly safe area but a young girl who'd had a few drinks and wasn't wearing any underwear could be taken advantage of if she was on her own, he thought, as he guided her along with a helpful hand on her bottom.

He gave her a little goodnight kiss on the cheek as he saw her into her room and told her to look out for a package of things that she could wear for heir next photo session.

He went home and quickly scanned through the pictures on his camera while sniffing at her knickers. Yes! There were a couple of decent, or rather, indecent upskirt ones showing a hint of dark hair and pussy lips at the top of her slightly parted thighs. He wrapped her knickers around his cock and came very quickly, soaking them with his cum. It had been an exciting evening.

He wondered if Andrea was masturbating too, and if so, how she touched herself. Or maybe she'd never touched herself?
 
The rest of the session passed in a bit of a blur, and soon Andrea felt herself 'waking up' as the fresh air hit her on the walk home.

Charlie was very kind and left her at her room, and once inside she locked her door and flopped onto the bed.

"I'll just close my eyes for a moment .. ," she said to herself, and woke a few hours later cold, dressed, on top of her bed, and with a dry mouth.

Sighing, she got up slowly; she was still a little light headed, and giggled to herself at being such a lightweight after three little whiskeys.

Feeling quite tired still she simply stripped off her blouse and skirt, leaving them in a puddle on the floor, and naked she climbed into bed, properly this time.

Although tired, she couldn't immediately sleep. 2.43am. Hm.

Remembering her questions, she picked up her phone.

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: Part Time
Hi Charlie, thanks for the photo session. 2 qs:
Does the no knickers rule go for tutorials as well?
would I earn more if there were more photographers next session?
A xxx
ps when's the next session?
SEND

There. He'd get that in the morning. Then lying down she immediately fell into a sleep.
 
From: dodgy_charli
To: andreabunny999
Subject: underwear regulations
Dear Ms Kay,
Thank you for your enquiry regarding the appropriate attire for tutorial meetings. I have studied the unversity regulations and can find no specific guidelines regarding the question you raise.
Yours sincerely,
C Dodgeson (tutor)
ps. Leave'em off!!

He needed to get some sexy lingerie for her to wear for the next session. Having got a good look at her body, he reckoned size 10. He checked with the cum-stained panties and that was right. Her tits were about 34B or C he thought. He'd go for B, and if that was a bit small, well, she would have a nice bursting-out look.

He went on to one of the raunchier websites selling this type of stuff and had a very enjoyable hour browsing through the bewildering variety of items available- bras, knickers, camisoles, stockings and suspender belts, babydolls, basques, corsets, all nicely photographed on beautiful young women - though he thought he and Andrea could do better. Eventually he ordered a few items, mostly black lacy ones that would show well against her white skin in his black-and-white photographs, and arranged for them to be sent to her.

He wrote back to her reminding her to look out for a package, suggesting that she brought a bikini - he remembered she had mentioned swimming as an interest - and suggesting Saturday evening. Four days should be enough time for the order to arrive.

More photographers? Hmm, what a slut she was turning out to be. That wasn't going to work for the lingerie session which was going to be in his small bedroom. But it gave him an idea. He started to compose a letter to the chairman of the camera club.
 
Last edited:
Reading Charlie's message next morning, Andrea had to laugh. The formality of the first part and playful naughtiness of the last was quite fun.

So, she added no underwear at all to her list of instructions and went to breakfast. Then it was a fairly normal day in Uni, except that her wardrobe had been savaged by her three friends and she was running out of things to wear. At least she had a little extra cash, thanks to Charlie and his two fellow photographers, so maybe she'd go shopping tomorrow in one of the more youthful high street shops. It had been fun posing for them and she knew that she liked being the centre of attention without having to actually do anything, Quite easy really, and she was getting paid for it.

She wanted to look good for Charlie, and had quickly come to like the sexist comments like Pwoah. Now she had to try and earn more of them outside of modelling, posibly from strangers? Quite a challenge, but what a fun one.

Part way through a lecture she got another message from Charlie. Since it was a boring lecture that just repeated what was in the text book almost word for word, Andrea sent a message back.

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: underwear regulations
Dear C Dodgeson (tutor)
Thank you for clarifying the lack of regulations regarding the wearing or non-wearing of underwear. Your advice is noted.
Yours sincerely,
Ms A Kay (Student)
PS no more xxx?
PPS I shall await the mysterious package
PPPS I'll bring a bikini
PPPPS I have to wait 4 days?
SEND
 
Charlie grinned as he saw that Andrea had reciprocated his silly formal/humorous style. He was also amused by her apparent concern about whether he ended his message with xxxs.
But what he enjoyed most about her email was her evident frustration at having to wait four days before the next photography session at his flat. One of his favourite power games was making a girl wait for her gratification. He got a huge kick out of that. He liked to manipulate a girl into falling for him, making stronger and stronger hints that she wanted him, stringing her along until she was begging him to fuck her, though he had only actually achieved that on one occasion. Similarly, in bed with a woman he would often play with her and tease her for an hour or so before finally penetrating her, or stop just short of her orgasm, edging her, bringing her up and down several times before eventually releasing her.

He wrote back to her in a firm, instructional style - he was realising that this was what she seemed to want - reminding her to attend this week's tutorial meeting, telling her to dress appropriately and to prepare a short explanation for him of the main differences between Einstein's theory of Special Relativity and Newtonian physics.
 
Thank goodness she had her phone on silent. Despite that, the first Buzz alert startled the students near her in the lecture theatre before she could silence it.

Trying to be subtle and not get thrown out of the lecture, she carefully read the message from Charlie while hiding the phone beneath her notepad.

Hm. No xxx, she noticed first. Damn.

The rest of the message seemed ok, so she hoped she wasn't in trouble with him.

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: Tutorial
Dear C Dodgeson (tutor)
Will be at the Tutorial on time. Will dress inappropriately, as instructed.
Einstein/Newton
Yours sincerely,
Ms A Kay (Student)

SEND

She managed to send the message without being caught and then turned her phone off. The rest of the lecture was still very boring, because she'd read this chapter from the Textbook, and there was nothing being said that helped explain the difficult bits.

She'd just have to survive another 20 minutes, then she could go grab a coffee.
 
Hmm, dress inappropriately. What did she mean by that? He was intrigued. Cheeky little minx.

He planned how he would run the tutorial. He would get her to give her explanation at the whiteboard, so he could enjoy watching her lithe young body from the front and from the rear as she moved, turned and stretched to reach the board. That should enable him to ascertain whether she was following his no-underwear instruction. He accidentally dropped the whiteboard pens on the floor, so she would have to bend over to pick them up.

Inappropriate, eh? Well two could play that game. He would ask her an inappropriate question...
 
Finishing her coffee, Andrea reckoned she just had time to visit the Student Union shop to spend a little of the money she'd earned in her first modelling assigment.

Her 'first modelling assignment'. That amused her. It was so uinexpected, and her school friends would never believe her, it was so unlike the Andrea they knew.

Browsing efficiently, she could see nothing she liked except in the Sports Wear section. And so a short while later, only just in time for her Tutorial, she was outside Charlie's door dressed in flat trainers, blue wrap over short hockey skirt, white airtex short sleeved polo-style shirt, and no underwear. At all. Suddenly remembering she'd swithched off her phone in the last lecture, Andrea turned it back on and knocked.
 
Ooooh, a sports skirt, perhaps hockey. It was almost as if she could mind-read his sexual fantasies. How he had enjoyed watching the GB women's hockey team winning gold at Rio...

He watched with pleasure as she stood at the board explaining Special Relativity, the litle skirt swirling round her thighs. There was just one snag. The skirt was loose, to allow movement, so it wasn't clear whether she was wearing anything underneath it.

He knew from experience that students always had their phones switched on, and could never resist the temptation to answer them, though in her case he anticipated that she would ask his permission first, which of course he would grant.

He composed a text message while she was looking at the board.
'U look gr8 in new skirt. But cant see if advice followed. Show me'.
Send.
 
Just when she was part way through explaining one of the bits she actually understood, Andrea heard her phone buzz in her satchel.

Faltering, she asked, "Should I get that?"

With Charlie's permission she took out her phone, then smiled when she saw who the message from.

"Sorry, Charlie, I need to reply to this. Its really important, from my mentor. I always reply straight away to his messages."

She typed a quick reply, 'Glad u like the skirt. Not the top?' and sent it.

Then she continued, "Where was I?" turning again to face the board, marker in her right hand, while her left hand stroked her left thigh and travelled up, gathering the skrt with it until the whole of her left bum cheek was in plain view. Letting the skirt drop back in place, she carried on with her physics.
 
Charlie sat back in his chair to enjoy the show. He knew she would comply, the only question was exactly how she would do it. He felt his cock swelling in eager anticipation. Fortunately it was hidden under his desk.
'Top nice too but more interested in skirt contents tbh,' he texted back, but didn't send it until after the tutorial.

After a while he saw her hand slowly lifting the hem of the little skirt higher and higher up her thigh, then revealing her beautiful, pert, left buttock. He was reminded of the famous tennis girl poster he had had on his wall when he was a student. Regrettably he didn't have his camera with him.

Her voice only faultered slightly as she exposed herself to him, though he thought he noticed her breathing getting heavier - or maybe that was just him fantasizing.

She finished her explanation, which had been pretty good, despite the distraction of having to reveal her naked bum half way through. He asked her a few technical questions, and helped her out with some points about Lorentz transformations of space-time.

"Excellent, I enjoyed that," he said, "a smooth and rounded presentation!"

"Just one last question Andrea. Are you a virgin?"
 
"Are you a virgin?"

What a question! Just as she was getting ready to go, just as she was recovering after the crazy naughtiness of lifting the back of her skirt, of showing her bare bottom, he asked her that?

It was so intrusive, so personal, so private.

Quite unexpectedly all those feelings that she had so enoyed in her modelling shoot came rushing back, just as the colour came rushing up her chest into her face. Her nipples prickled against her sports shirt, and she was suddenly very warm between her legs, and tingling.

"Um, well technically, yes," she replied carefully, finishing putting the last of her things back in her satchel.

Should she explain herself? Mention that her hymen had been torn a while ago but that she had never experienced sex properly? Maybe that would be better done by email. Unless he asked.
 
The girl looked even prettier, he thought, as her cheeks reddened in response to his inappropriate question. Her breasts and nipples pressed firmly up against the tight, white T-shirt.

Technically, yes? What kind of an answer was that? What did it mean? It raised more questions than it answered. His mind quickly ran through some of the possibilities, each associated with a clear picture of Andrea on her back with her legs wide open. He was now fully erect, his cock straining against his trousers, still hidden under the desk. Had some pathetic, inadequate little boy tried and failed? Had she been licked but not fucked? Did she fuck herself with a dildo every night? Had she played around with another girl... ?

She put her things away and started to leave. Her hand was on the door handle.

"Wait! Did I say you could leave?" he said firmly. "Technically? What exactly do you mean by that vague and evasive answer? Come and stand here. And give me a full explanation."
 
Back
Top