The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Like Books & Black Lives, Albums Still Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tequila is a wonderful liquor. My favorite.

Tequila was my date last night. Wooooo. Hit that shit haaaard. Didn't come back 'til mornin'.

So, "resting" in tonight with the Magellan gin. Gotta know when to ebb and flow, y'know. :D

Magellan_Water-copy.jpg

I :heart: extra sharp cheddar.

w-slow-cooker-three-cheese-macaroni-cheese-zagleft-3.jpg

The taste is worth the pot n' plate cleanup afterwards. ;)

It it those crunchy Parmesan - like crystals in extra sharp cheddar that tempts, and addicts.

Pierce my taste buds, salty cheese!

I'll try and get Zumi or some other litsters to help me with this I think. It's not the sort of thing my family will know about and perhaps not the thing I should try with some of the friends we are meeting :)

Zumi definitely is the guy to ask. I've never had tequila either. I was put off by the fact there is a worm in each bottle.

Last November we found a wee Mexican bodega that brings in Queso Chihuahua.

Wonderful in quesadillas, and makes a fine companion melting alongside cheddar, on nachos.

Zumi definitely is the guy to ask. I've never had tequila either. I was put off by the fact there is a worm in each bottle.

Most tequila doesn't have a worm. Just Mezcal and a few lowbrow tequilas.

That being said, all tequila sucks.

f44c82380dddd011d24c4209e4cbbb2a.jpg

Cabo Wabo. Delish.

showimage

Herradura is also quite tasty. Good quality.

Basically, if you don't mess with Patrón because that's the clubby main go-to - which is good shit, don't get me wrong - you can rock with these no sweat. They're a little less pricey, but the level is on par. I even prefer them over the Pat.

I think it's not fair for poor Cheddar the place that cheddar is not a D.O.P. cheese.

Edit :

Deehere if a little worm in a bottle might concern Do not research Casu marzu cheese ;) I admit, I have not tried it. But opportunity has never arisen.

Now you've done it Elle. Ya know I gotta Google it. I hope it's not something gross, but I have a feeling.....MAGGOT CHEESE?!!! You're killing me here! Sometimes I think people will eat anything. There's a guy who has a food show on the Travel Channel Andrew something who travels the world eating gross things. Yet he says he gags eating walnuts. He can eat yak anuses and such but can't eat a simple nut.....right

Last edited:
One time I paid $125 for a bottle of Don Julio 1942 tequila. It was good, but not $125 good. My go to for tequila is Hornitos reposada. But these days I'm more of a rum man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back