Exalted: Orgasmic Creation Discovery Style (Closed, please read and enjoy)

There was very little Kana could process, besides the feeling of two cocks rubbing inside of her. It was so intense and mindblowing, she knew she was crying out and couldn't muster the self-control to stop herself. There was a part of her that was an echo of a previous time, an orgy in Thorns when she was younger, before her exaltation, when she had been with the Deathknights, being used and fucked until she could barely breathe.

She pulled herself from the thoughts, tucked them away to be analyzed later. They weren't part of here and now, not part of this pleasure that wouldn't be tempered by fear. But as she crested again, Kana clutched desperately at Filia's shoulders. "Oh, Dragons! Feels so good, filling me, fucking me!"

Filia laughed breathlessly. "That's damn right, whore! Feel fucking amazing, and we'll keep giving you and your little slut friend what you want all night long!"

Feng reached up and groped Kana's tits. "I think they'll run out of oomph before then, Lia," he said with a groan as the raven-haired woman tensed around him. "They're just little mortal whores."

Kana gasped out, "Maybe we'll . . . surprise you." Her back arched again, thrusting her body more powerfully on their cocks. "We . . . fuck, we love cock!"
 
Back
Top