D/s gifts?

This is an interesting idea, but seems like it might go to waste in the wrong hands.

Hm.

I guess I overrated her "who also will be my forever person" statement.

Such a 'YES' voucher is a great thing when both are curious about TPE in their current stable relationship. For the dating phase it is indeed an overkill.

He would not make me do things I really don't want to do. He wants my willing submission, and He will have it!
"Dating" sounds strange for what we have, considering we have plans for retirement, etc. But I can't really expect a lot of people to get it - that we've gone so far so fast. And I'm not even a fan of rushing things, but I have learned to judge and generalize less, and every situation/relationship is unique :rose:

A good point

QUOTE=Loverskitten;50941366]I'm glad to hear that you have history with this guy. I've just heard too many women on here declare that some jackass who just PMed them is now the owner of their mind, body, and soul (barf) and then they send nude photos, videos, personal information, and who knows what else (there was an accusation of a "Dom" extorting money once)
It worries me how desperate and naive some of these women seem.[/QUOTE]

Loverskitten,
This will be my first post as a signed up member here, but now that I'm in I'm in.

I'm a long time lurker here at Literotica, with quite a few friends, male and female.
But I'm going on, the point that you make is so valid, in fact it is what made me actually sign up. Most of us assume it is men who are the predators, but not by any means. Some of these women are just as poisonous!
A male friend of mine was badly hurt by one or the 'Throw herself at him' women you describe.

He was a fool as well, besotted overnight despite the warnings. When she got bored predictably she started making all sorts of excuses (Lies) for broken arrangements, you name it. Now this Southern multi married, multi handled tramp is working up to her next dabble with the feelings of others, putting it about right here and in the playground and elsewhere.

Watch your backs and feelings guys:mad:

"Dating" sounds strange for what we have, considering we have plans for retirement, etc. But I can't really expect a lot of people to get it - that we've gone so far so fast.

Yeah, because overly attached women in the online world are so unique.

Hm.

I guess I overrated her "who also will be my forever person" statement.

Such a 'YES' voucher is a great thing when both are curious about TPE in their current stable relationship. For the dating phase it is indeed an overkill.

Hm... I'm worried I'm reading this all wrong, somehow. o_O;;

I wasn't saying it was a bad idea by any means. I actually wish I could use the idea with great effect. I do agree with you that in dating it's a little much.

QUOTE=Loverskitten;50941366]I'm glad to hear that you have history with this guy. I've just heard too many women on here declare that some jackass who just PMed them is now the owner of their mind, body, and soul (barf) and then they send nude photos, videos, personal information, and who knows what else (there was an accusation of a "Dom" extorting money once)
It worries me how desperate and naive some of these women seem.

Loverskitten,
This will be my first post as a signed up member here, but now that I'm in I'm in.

I'm a long time lurker here at Literotica, with quite a few friends, male and female.
But I'm going on, the point that you make is so valid, in fact it is what made me actually sign up. Most of us assume it is men who are the predators, but not by any means. Some of these women are just as poisonous!
A male friend of mine was badly hurt by one or the 'Throw herself at him' women you describe.

He was a fool as well, besotted overnight despite the warnings. When she got bored predictably she started making all sorts of excuses (Lies) for broken arrangements, you name it. Now this Southern multi married, multi handled tramp is working up to her next dabble with the feelings of others, putting it about right here and in the playground and elsewhere.

Watch your backs and feelings guys:mad:[/QUOTE]

sharoville,
Thanks for making this point, it is a pity this was not posted by you where it would have gained more exposure. I was silly enough to be sucked in, emotionally exhausted and then dumped when her boredom set in, by one of these needy women, a couple of years ago.
I would have laughed had anyone voices the possibility, until it happened and it took me to hell and back.
As the lady says, watch your backs guys, it is not only men that are the users and predators. There are lots of these women about, in the right here and now at Literotica and places like Fetlife.

Last edited:
Back