Photo Tributes

OMG :eek: indeed they had " ganged up " on me ahem ahem ............ though I never had the opportunity to handle more than one ummmmmm I'd like to think I'd be up for the ................... challenege ;) !

Elaine, I have been wanting to give a good tribute for a while with no volenteers. Please let me joint he gang. Shoot me a PM.

I'd love to help any other ladies out as well. I get off on turning women on.

There have to be some other women out there other than Elaine that want and deserve a nice hot tribute.

I once tributed an FIVE generations of a family (college co-ed up through a great-great-grandma). Not sure if that is some kind of World Record but it should be.

Without divulging any names Great-Great-Grandma served as one of three private secretaries to Gen. Dwight Eisenhower up through the Normandy invasion.

If she had been with Patton I'm not sure I could have delivered the goods if you know what I mean. Patton was such a bastard.

More than just guys are getting stirred up. ;)
Many, many thanks Elaine for turning Leigh into a crazed bi curious sex kitten. :heart:

OH MY :eek: knowing that turns me on sooo sooo much ahem ahem !!!! Don't think she can provide a tribute but knowing that she's peeking at my naughty pictures hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;) !

Hmm. This thread sounds very exciting. Perhaps this could get me to post my first picture ever. If I get the right inspiration. =)

As someone who finds cum a huge turn on I do like tribute photos. The annoying "I'll do you one!" and then nothing happening has made it something I don't actively seek out now days though.

Back