Feminization fantasies

Matthew74

Experienced
I am a switch that enjoys being Dominant or Submissive, with either women or men.

I am looking for anyone interested in "forced" feminization role play. Scenarios which involve humiliation, "coerced" bisexuality and discipline are ideal. Ideally I am looking for voice chat on hangouts or Skype.

If you are interested, please get in touch!

If you're interested in this sort of thing, I'd like to speak with you. Get in touch!

Hi

43 mwm likes to dress girly.I like to dress in teen girls clothes. I also wear under my reg clothes while delivering pizza. Wanna chat pm me

In the mood for a good chat involving feminization and coerced bisexuality. Please PM me with your thoughts and perhaps we can connect if there is a good fit. I am interested in voice chat.

I know there are sissies or want to be sissies lurking here. I'd like to talk to you if you enjoy humiliation, coercion and being forced to become an oral sub.

In the mood for a good chat involving feminization and coerced bisexuality. Please PM me with your thoughts and perhaps we can connect if there is a good fit. I am interested in voice chat.

Bump!

Interested in speaking with males and females (and everything in between) about feminization, coerced/guided bisexuality and good old fashioned kink and humiliation.

I'm very kinky, open minded and heteroflexible. If you'd like to talk, PM me.

37 top male in south florida, looking for a passable fem bottom sissy slut.
kik eagle954
skype juan954305

I am looking for anyone interested in "forced" feminization role play. Scenarios which involve humiliation, "coerced" bisexuality and discipline are ideal. Ideally I am looking for voice chat on hangouts or Skype.

I saw your post and I thought to myself...this person is into exactly the same things I am into...forced fem, aspects of humiliation, forced bi...I was excited to get in touch with you because of the exact same interests. I spent last night trying to get my ID on literotica approved/sent through...right now I am trying to get back into my skype but am having problems. I would love to hear more about your interests/likes/dislikes. I'm 48 year old submissive male who has very intense fantansies surrounding humiliation, forced crossdressing, forced bi and basically anything in the BDSM areana. I'd like to speak with you.

Id love to chat with u about such things. surprised that u have trouble finding femboys like me

love to chat

This ticks all the boxes... Would love nothing more than to jump down this rabbit hole never to return..;) Have some prior experience, sadly nothing recent.

Forced femme

I’m in the Houston area. Would love to talk to a Dom or Domme who is into forced feminization. I am very submissive and this is a big turn on for me.

Back