One on One webcam sites?

CharlieGG

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Posts
765
Okay, re-posting this here because the "How to..." section has been shockingly unhelpful

This is embarrassing, because I feel like I'm good at searching but I can't seem to find one...

Occasionally, when I'm chatting here, I'll have others invite me to watch their webcam. They'll send me a link from a site that's just a one-on-one link for us.

The last one ended .in but I can't remember it.

Anyway, do you know of some sites where you can turn your webcam on and then send the link to someone else to come chat with you? I'm not talking about ********** or cam4, just one on one stuff?

And I'm not talking about Skype I have Skype, I'm talking about the sites you go to and you can make your own room and then copy the link (something like xxx.com/(whatever you name the room) and then send it to someone so they can come to the room and watch your cam (and share theirs if they'd like)
 
Hello Charlie!

I have tried different chat sites, such as:www.Webcam-porno.es/Chat-porno, and www.************.com/ and they have worked perfectly for me. They have private rooms and a lot of girls in their chat rooms. I recommend you try them.

Regards!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top