34 Year Old CD Breaking out in Atlanta!

You are fabulous

Hi hon just wanted to say you look absolutly fabulous, and I admire you for how strong you are. Hope we can chat sometime. Wish I could find a lady like you to share my life with.

Hello everyone. I am in a serious life transition period and looking for understanding & supportive friends! My wife and I are divorcing and it will be finalized next week. I'm excited to really embrace the real me (Julie) and hope to transition to full time within the next year.

I'd love to find friends on here to walk through this with. It is a scary, but also a very exciting time in my life. Who wants to hold hands and jump through this with me? :)

I'm primarily looking for platonic friends.... but here is the lowdown on my sexual preferences just in case. I am sexually attracted to masculine men, but I have limited experience with men. I am still attracted to women, but you have to be able to embrace my true self.

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Julie
You look fantastic

hello sexy

I too am a xdresser just not as passable as u are! I have a huge hosiery fetish and am still attracted to women but the right guy can be fun when found! was wondering if u could post or send some pix of u wearing hose preferably sheer no fishnets?

Hello everyone. I am in a serious life transition period and looking for understanding & supportive friends! My wife and I are divorcing and it will be finalized next week. I'm excited to really embrace the real me (Julie) and hope to transition to full time within the next year.

I'd love to find friends on here to walk through this with. It is a scary, but also a very exciting time in my life. Who wants to hold hands and jump through this with me? :)

I'm primarily looking for platonic friends.... but here is the lowdown on my sexual preferences just in case. I am sexually attracted to masculine men, but I have limited experience with men. I am still attracted to women, but you have to be able to embrace my true self.

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Julie

Wow. Totally gorgeous. Hope to see more of you

Hi julie

First, you are gorgeous!

I'm an older gentleman in northeast metro Atlanta.

I'd love to chat with you. I'd love to perhaps see the sights that Atlanta has to offer. No pressure - would love to have a pretty girl to talk with. Very much low pressure. I've been told I am a low key guy.

If you might be interested, let me know via this thread.

Thank you everyone!

As I wake up this morning wearing only my red panties and white cami, I can't help but to become emotional at the amazing turn my life has taken recently. It feels amazing to be able to be my true self finally. I am the luckiest woman in the world! This journey is difficult, but it helps to have this amazing support group. And in the end, I know that letting my real self out is the going to be the best thing I have ever done in my life!

WOW with your looks I would think you should have no trouble finding someone!

How is it going?

Back